Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chudailpaapi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Rishi Kapoor has one of the highest attendance in the industry for funeral. Read my post again. I said his way may be wrong but sentiments are absolutely on mark.

Vinod Khanna was a legend. It is mark of respect to fallen. And how do we know he did not yell at Kareena and Karishma on phone. It is twitter not a blog where every thing can be written. He wrote to all the youngsters to attend. Remove the Kapoor blinder and look at him as one of the senior actor who has spent most of his life working in Bollywood.
Edited by Chudailpaapi - 7 years ago
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Chudailpaapi

Rishi Kapoor has one of the highest attendance in the industry for funeral. Read my post again. I said his way may be wrong but sentiments are absolutely on mark.

Vinod Khanna was a legend. It is mark of respect to fallen. And how do we know he did not yell at Kareena and Karishma on phone. It is twitter not a blog where every thing can be written. He wrote to all the youngsters to attend. Remove the Kapoor blinder and look at him as one of the senior actor who has spent most of his life working in Bollywood.

He could've made his point without dragging Priyanka into this.
1088767 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anachronist

People come out of their own free will , what is the point of his rant 😕

Exactly.
Alcohol and twitter don't mix well with this one. 😆
There is no point to all this. This is pure attention seeking and bratty Kapoor behavior.
Instead of grieving on losing a friend, he is ranting about who attended and who didn't where and how.

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Matlab Frustrated hote ke saath isne phone uthaya aur tweet kar dala. #twitterstar
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i understand his frustration..
again ### May Vinod Sirs Soul RIP..

no offence at times whn smaller artist who were nt hero but had a significant role in movies passed away no big hero visited them..

industry is like tht..

"till u r a star people run behind u uske baad tu kaun maii kaun...🥱
FilmiDhun thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Not surprised by his behavior. 🥱
222149 thumbnail
TOI is one step ahead..according to them 'ranvir kapoor' was at the funeral too..

Khanna, 70, passed away after battling bladder cancer around 11.30 am today plunging the country's entertainment industry into grief.

A large number of teary-eyed actors, producers, directors and a few actresses, his colleagues in the Bharatiya Janata Party, fans and admirers also turned up to pay their final respects both at his home and the crematorium.
Among the prominent ones seen at the funeral rites were Amitabh Bachchan, his son Abhishek, Randhir Kapoor, Rishi Kapoor and son Ranvir Kapoor, Kabir Bedi, Danny Denzongpa, Arjun Rampal, Jackie Shroff, Jeetendra, Dia Mirza, Puneet Issar, writer-poet Gulzar, directors Ramesh Sippy, Ramesh Taurani, Subhash Ghai, NCP leader Praful Patel, and BJP MP Kirit Somaiya among many more.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/tearful-adieu-to-vinod-khanna-son-sakshi-lights-funeral-pyre/articleshow/58408965.cms?
Edited by MinzPie - 7 years ago
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
He was present MP & ex minister ...why he didn't get state level funeral ? Or with Atleast tiranga for his body ?
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Chudailpaapi

Because more than friend, Vinod Khanna was one of the Bollywood legend. It is unspoken rule to attend legend's funeral as a mark of respect. I am not sure Rishi's method of telling off on twitter is right but the fact remains that if Bahubali's premiere in Mumbai can be cancelled especially given fragile economic state of Bollywood, then least youngster can do is gather and pay respect.

Ask yourself a simple question-in future if new generation ignores the funeral of your current favorite, how will you as a fan feel about it? Will you still feel the same? 😳

Exactly ... and I am sure future gen will be even worst

Dilip Kumar celebrated his grand b'day party on the day of Dev Anand's funeral ( Dev, Raj & Dilip were three superstars of one era ) ...he had a week to postpone it or cancel it ... I lost my respect for him that day

When Rajesh Khanna passed away , Manoj Kumar cancelled his 75th bday party which his family wanted to celeberate in a big way ...this is what LOVE is

I really respect Abhishek That he always accompanies his father to the funerals
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Much has been discussed on this topic. He is both right and wrong... right in calling it out but wrong in the way he did it.

One thing Bachchans have done right is the way Abhishek has been brought up...