Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

576281 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: .rasgulla.

You might be sure.. I am not.. I don't believe in judging people without knowing facts
As for what the Khanna family thinks. I assure you when a loved one dies, the last thing on your mind is who attended the funeral at that moment.,. such things come later.. At the funeral, all you can think about is your loss.. who came and who did not would start to come later, at least thats what I can say from my experience

That is so true...However, when you see a lot of people showing up for your loved one, it does make a difference...My personal experience from my own dad's funeral...:(
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

That is so true...However, when you see a lot of people showing up for your loved one, it does make a difference...My personal experience from my own dad's funeral...:(

I guess it varies.. When my nani passed away, I could not have cared less about who was there.. I don't even know now who did and who did not
844043 thumbnail
While I understand his frustration, is this the best time to point fingers and go on a rant? I don't know man, this seems pretty insensitive and is drawing in unnecessary negative attention.

So sad to hear of Vinod Khanna's passing. May his soul RIP and may God give his family the strength to cope with this loss.
Edited by .ravenreyes. - 7 years ago
807116 thumbnail
Is someone allowed not to observe these rituals? (With due respect to the person whose is dead). What if someone does not feel comfortable in attending such last ritual? Is he bad? Why funeral is given importance over meeting a person when he is alive?

I don't believe much about what respect/love we show towards the person after he/she is gone. If you love, show them when they are alive. I know, it is not necessary to agree with such argument (I am agnostic. I don't expect everyone to). But one should respect other's point of view also.
Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
People are fake and especially so called Indian stars. I agree with him partly like about why didn't the Khans show up? I also would like RK to give reasons why his best friends Rakesh Roshan, Jeetendra, Shatrugna Sinha, Dharmendra, Hema, Rekha, Sridevi, Madhuri and Jayaprada didn't show up either. Rekha and Madhuri are in town we saw them partying with PC?
1112805 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .rasgulla.

By the way, barring Varun, Kriti and Sonakshi, which young gen has worked with Vinod Khanna?

Varun's in London

Sonakshi's in Sydney
Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
People come out of their own free will , what is the point of his rant 😕
Chudailpaapi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Because more than friend, Vinod Khanna was one of the Bollywood legend. It is unspoken rule to attend legend's funeral as a mark of respect. I am not sure Rishi's method of telling off on twitter is right but the fact remains that if Bahubali's premiere in Mumbai can be cancelled especially given fragile economic state of Bollywood, then least youngster can do is gather and pay respect.

Ask yourself a simple question-in future if new generation ignores the funeral of your current favorite, how will you as a fan feel about it? Will you still feel the same? 😳
Edited by Chudailpaapi - 7 years ago
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Chudailpaapi

Because more than friend, Vinod Khanna was one of the Bollywood legend. It is unspoken rule to attend legend's funeral as a mark of respect. I am not sure Rishi's method of telling off on twitter is right but the fact remains that if Bahubali's premiere in Mumbai can be cancelled especially given fragile economic state of Bollywood, then least youngster can do is gather and pay respect.

Ask yourself a simple question-in future if new generation ignores the funeral of your current favorite, how will you as a fan feel about it? Will you still feel the same? 😳

Ok then he should have picked up the phone and called his nieces Kareena and Karishma asked them why they didn't attend despite being in town and being quite veli instead of ranting on Twitter, calling out guests at someone else's party who's in town for only 5 day with a chock-a-block schedule and is now getting bashed for no reason.

Rishi Kapoor and Ranbir Kapoor have missed many legend's funerals. I'm sure they will in the future too, they should be called out every time they don't attend from now on.
Edited by Gauahargeous_N - 7 years ago
1011128 thumbnail
I agree with Rishi. He is right