nayantara. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

RIP a great entertainer and thespian
Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .rasgulla.

I dont think you can compare the death of one's own parent to that of an acquaintance.. That is a bit far stretched.. You have a bond with your parent that you do not share with anyone else.. You would be willing to bear huge losses for your parents.. Would you be willing to do the same for your acquaintances? I don't think so

Its not about bond..its about seeing a person you know for the last time..saying him good bye..its about feeling and sentiments..yes we do..yes many people does..i m lucky enough not to encounter anyones death except my grandfather..and people poured inwhen he died..some just saw him couple of times during morning walk and so..and yes older generation have those feelings which we lack certainly
WhatTheF thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Are women allowed to attend the funerals?

Nope, but they can see the person for last time. They can not go for cremation.
ImagineMe thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TheSoundOfMusic

Kya Drunkard hain yeh.

Did he go to Ak hangal Sahab's funeral? Rishi has worked him and Hangal Sahab was a veteran.
Or Rajesh Khanna's for that matter.
PC's bash must have been pre planned. Was Late Vinod Khanna's death planned? Weirdo.

Forgive him sista... ye naadaan aadmi hai. 😛
Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Are women allowed to attend the funerals?

Yes they are..
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: hermione82

Its not about bond..its about seeing a person you know for the last time..saying him good bye..its about feeling and sentiments..yes we do..yes many people does..i m lucky enough not to encounter anyones death except my grandfather..and people poured inwhen he died..some just saw him couple of times during morning walk and so..and yes older generation have those feelings which we lack certainly

But people pouring in must not have had any other commitments or things they could not cancel.. I am not saying that for the actors since I have no idea about what they were doing but more on the general lines.. I could not attend the funeral of my cousin's husband.. Does that mean I am heartless or that I did not have any feelings or sentiments? No.. Did my senior lack sentiments when he was forced to miss out on the funeral of his father? No.. It was because we felt our presence would make a bigger difference somewhere else.. Things are not always black and white.. They are grey too.. Sometimes, you are forced to make decisions that might be wrong to others but have to be made
WhatTheF thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MinzPie

maybe some of them met/saw him at the hospital pretty sure more people will attend the prayer ceremony..

Out of sight, out of mind. 🥱 for them, one less person to respect. They will just give him a life time achievement award in some shitty award function.

They already said RIP on Twitter, it's a morden way to show your feelings for a dead person .
1088767 thumbnail
Why didn't he ask his Wife and Son to leave everything where ever they are and attend the funeral?
His excuse is genuine but others are fake?

576281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .rasgulla.

Its not always about priorities.. It is sometimes about helplessness too.. Like I have a senior whose father died and he could not attend the funeral because he had to perform an emergency surgery that he could not get out of because of non availability of other doctors. Did he love his father less? No.. But he thought that saving a life is than attending a funeral.. Must have been one of the hardest decisions that he had to make

Now that is what I call prioritizing...His father must have smiled from wherever he was...But other than saving people's lives, I don't call anything else a priority...But then, that's just me!
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: DhinchakGundi

Yep, I agree he is the biggest hypocrite. But, he isn't wrong about this issue.😊

Why didn't he say this during Om Puri's funeral? His own son rarely attends veteran artists funerals even when he's in the city
Edited by Gauahargeous_N - 7 years ago