Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

576281 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Priorities boss priorities!
God forbid but what if its ones own parent? Will s/he come up with the same excuse that they had a prior commitment? My dad used to say that its okay to not attend a happy occasion buts its important to attend a funeral...

However, its pointless to get angry or point at those who didn't care to attend...
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Priorities boss priorities!

God forbid but what if its ones own parent? Will s/he come up with the same excuse that they had a prior commitment? My dad used to say that its okay to not attend a happy occasion buts its important to attend a funeral...

However, its pointless to get angry or point at those who didn't care to attend...

I dont think you can compare the death of one's own parent to that of an acquaintance.. That is a bit far stretched.. You have a bond with your parent that you do not share with anyone else.. You would be willing to bear huge losses for your parents.. Would you be willing to do the same for your acquaintances? I don't think so
Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DhinchakGundi

I guess he is right. This generation is forgetting there is something called sentiments and one should atleast visit the person last time.

This generation is too cool to feel something. Tweeter is the place where they will Manao shok sabha

Soo agree with you..my teachers always used to say its ok if you dont attend any celebration or happy occassion but never ditch the chance to bid last goodbye to a person
1088767 thumbnail
Kya Drunkard hain yeh.
Did he go to Ak hangal Sahab's funeral? Rishi has worked him and Hangal Sahab was a veteran.
Or Rajesh Khanna's for that matter.
PC's bash must have been pre planned. Was Late Vinod Khanna's death planned? Weirdo.

576281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .rasgulla.

I dont think you can compare the death of one's own parent to that of an acquaintance.. That is a bit far stretched.. You have a bond with your parent that you do not share with anyone else.. You would be willing to bear huge losses for your parents.. Would you be willing to do the same for your acquaintances? I don't think so

That's why I said priorities...
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Why didn't Rishi Kapoor attend Om Puri's funeral? He's always the first to point fingers but never looks at himself. Biggest hypocrite.
Edited by Gauahargeous_N - 7 years ago
222149 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hermione82

Soo agree with you..my teachers always used to say its ok if you dont attend any celebration or happy occassion but never ditch the chance to bid last goodbye to a person

maybe some of them met/saw him at the hospital pretty sure more people will attend the prayer ceremony..
576281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MinzPie

Why just them?I didn't see dharmendra,shatrughan sinha,hema malini,Rekha..what about chintuji's best friends Jeetendra and rakesh roshan?were they there? 😕

Are women allowed to attend the funerals?
WhatTheF thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

Why didn't Rishi Kapoor attend Om Puri's funeral? He's always the first to point fingers but never looks at himself. Biggest hypocrite.

Yep, I agree he is the biggest hypocrite. But, he isn't wrong about this issue.😊
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

That's why I said priorities...

Its not always about priorities.. It is sometimes about helplessness too.. Like I have a senior whose father died and he could not attend the funeral because he had to perform an emergency surgery that he could not get out of because of non availability of other doctors. Did he love his father less? No.. But he thought that saving a life is than attending a funeral.. Must have been one of the hardest decisions that he had to make