Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1116756 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

There is no point meeting a dead person who neither knows of ur visit nor cares about it anymore. One should visit while they can still feel ur presence. Everything else is just u getting out of ur own guilt of not making that time. Its a personal feeling watching relatives pour in when grandfather died. Barely have I met any when he was alive. Such is life, we all say we are busy until one day we have all the time but not the person.

Having said its good that only those who are close to the family made a visit at the ghat. I don't know if he was taken to his home or not. But the public would be uncontrollable if all stars poured in making a bigger problem for the grieving family. We gotto remember they are celebrities and Indian public are not very sensitive to their grief thus the pictures. Also maybe they couldn't reach on time or were informed late.Everyone is not sitting at home hooked to the media.Some maybe away some maybe working who knows what.We can't just judge people and decide their obligations for them. Rishi Kapoor should be happy present day stars meet him when he is still alive. He wouldn't even know who did what once he is gone.

btw,... There is an other side too,... Few families remain conservative of their privacies, let not others be knowing their things... and perhaps let say, do not like when they are in their last stages and serious... and ppl come and inquire about diseases and then knowing all secrets ,.. so propaganda to media, outer film-family,...,.. and ultimately deterioration of that family,.. and hence many a times the suffered family also intends to keep privacy,... and wish that ppl do not come to visit them...

e.g. I remember, when Kaka was in last stages and every one knew that he will last in 4-6+ days,... Big B kept on calling Akki,.. if he can come,.. and they gave another reason that,.. it will be Zhamela and disorder,.. n' Hospital services be out of order,... So,.. dunno come,.. and that will be better,.. yada yada,..
But who knows,.. even Kaka must had told Dimpy and akki,. that let not that man to come here,...( who knows !) Even Big B offered last time a life time achievement award to Kaka, a 2-4 yrs ago,.. except that stage's professional showmanship for 2 min,..the fact was, they were not speaking or calling to each other in outer life and preferring to keep their faces away,.. from each other,..

Here too, the khanna family, kept tight-lipped from media, about the serious stage and disease recognition, also to avoid impacts on perhaps VK's political career or the Hoobala in Bollywood family, during this low time,

Also I still dunno understand the mania of wearing black glasses by Celeb,.. soon after tragedy event.
Is it to hide the emotions being noticed by media and public about the pain and agony ( more or lesser it may seem physically and hence not to allow media to comment or penetrate in this,... ??) I still remember,... at the time of Sanjay Gandhi's plane crash death,... Indira soon had come on the site, where she had a dark over sized goggles,... and few said,.. she had no tears or pain,.. but her eyes was simply looking for SG's wrist watch,... as Swiss bank's secret code account-word was in his wrist-watch, that he was wearing... )
Edited by Himalaya10 - 7 years ago
mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hes right tho.. pay yr respects!
1088767 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

He's right. Still haven't seen any of these stars come & express condolences. Also pretty sure B Sr just wrote that blog or whatever post this tweet.. People today only care about success & all that shines like a diamond. The same ppl will shun & abuse you if you fall a little. 😡

How is he right? how does he know everyone who didn't attend's circumstances?
Why didn't his own family leave everything and come?

One can pray in private for the departed soul and not come while the others can come without true feelings of sorrow just to show up and for pictures.
Why didn't who agree with him go? Most of us don't know him and others have commitments.
Why expect anything from others and make it all about yourself?

Edited by TheSoundOfMusic - 7 years ago
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Himalaya10

btw,... There is an other side too,... Few families remain conservative of their privacies, let not others be knowing their things... and perhaps let say, do not like when they are in their last stages and serious... and ppl come and inquire about diseases and then knowing all secrets ,.. so propaganda to media, outer film-family,...,.. and ultimately deterioration of that family,.. and hence many a times the suffered family also intends to keep privacy,... and wish that ppl do not come to visit them...

e.g. I remember, when Kaka was in last stages and every one knew that he will last in 4-6+ days,... Big B kept on calling Akki,.. if he can come,.. and they gave another reason that,.. it will be Zhamela and disorder,.. n' Hospital services be out of order,... So,.. dunno come,.. and that will be better,.. yada yada,..
But who knows,.. even Kaka must had told Dimpy and akki,. that let not that man to come here,...( who knows !) Even Big B offered last time a life time achievement award to Kaka, a 2-4 yrs ago,.. except that stage's professional showmanship for 2 min,..the fact was, they were not speaking or calling to each other in outer life and preferring to keep their faces away,.. from each other,..

Here too, the khanna family, kept tight-lipped from media, about the serious stage and disease recognition, also to avoid impacts on perhaps VK's political career or the Hoobala in Bollywood family, during this low time,

Also I still dunno understand the mania of wearing black glasses by Celeb,.. soon after tragedy event.
Is it to hide the emotions being noticed by media and public about the pain and agony ( more or lesser it may seem physically and hence not to allow media to comment or penetrate in this,... ??) I still remember,... at the time of Sanjay Gandhi's plane crash death,... Indira soon had come on the site, where she had a dark over sized goggles,... and few said,.. she had no tears or pain,.. but her eyes was simply looking for SG's wrist watch,... as Swiss bank's secret code account-word was in his wrist-watch, that he was wearing... )

I didn't mean they need to meet him when he is sick and all.I meant in general meet them when they can know u care cus once they are gone they will never know neither care about ur little visit or respect. I agree how things go when people are sick and do not feel comfortable with huge crowd of people pouring in. I believe the same for a grieving family who wants their privacy. I think thats one of the reason all wear shades. Its pathetic how media can use their grief and emotions to print their papers. More so how they will judge how a person is grieving and write major articles to fill up their papers.Look at how they jumped to Rishi's tweets in a second forgeting everything about the deceased. Thats how pathetic media has become.

So I believe emotions should be private so is the time of grieving.Only those people who are close or really matter to the family should surround them.Colleague and acquaintances can come later. I don't think Vinod Khanna had any regrets, he died with his whole family around him. Rishi Kapoor has a pretty big family too who will be with him till the end. So this whole who will pay respect to him when he dies is pretty weird and childish to me.
807116 thumbnail

I didn't mean they need to meet him when he is sick and all.I meant in general meet them when they can know u care cus once they are gone they will never know neither care about ur little visit or respect. I agree how things go when people are sick and do not feel comfortable with huge crowd of people pouring in. I believe the same for a grieving family who wants their privacy. I think thats one of the reason all wear shades. Its pathetic how media can use their grief and emotions to print their papers. More so how they will judge how a person is grieving and write major articles to fill up their papers.Look at how they jumped to Rishi's tweets in a second forgeting everything about the deceased. Thats how pathetic media has become.

So I believe emotions should be private so is the time of grieving.Only those people who are close or really matter to the family should surround them.Colleague and acquaintances can come later. I don't think Vinod Khanna had any regrets, he died with his whole family around him. Rishi Kapoor has a pretty big family too who will be with him till the end. So this whole who will pay respect to him when he dies is pretty weird and childish to me.

If a patient or a grieving family needs space, don't they have right?

Also what is with the pathetic media which prints the photograph of a patient is gravely ill or the photograph of the dead body being taken out from hospital. Have we ever taken such photographs of our near and dear ones at that stage? Don't celebrities need basic human courtesy? Media is morally bankrupt.
Justmoi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
You can't force people to go to a funeral especially for someone they did not know and his sons did not have a connection with. As for Rishiji, he should not worry, when his time comes young BW would turn out in force. For Ranbir.
Justmoi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

He's right. Still haven't seen any of these stars come & express condolences. Also pretty sure B Sr just wrote that blog or whatever post this tweet.. People today only care about success & all that shines like a diamond. The same ppl will shun & abuse you if you fall a little. 😡

No MEB, BigB was supposedly promoting Sarkar 3, he left as soon as he got the news. He is very good about funerals and congratulations IMO.
Justmoi thumbnail
Ash got criticized for wearing makeup during her father's demise and someone even asked if she was truly grieving 🤔. Now celebs should show their eyes in their time of grief so we can check if they are red and crying and if they are really grieving. 😒
These are people who wear make up in RL everyday and sunglasses in an airport to shield their emotions and have some measure of privacy. Why the hell won't they wear it to give them a semblance of privacy in their moment of grief . Yes, I know they are celebs but must every action be analyzed when they are grieving. Have some empathy. Really before saying such stupid things.
Edited by Justmoi - 7 years ago
1116756 thumbnail

Now i can see yr point and totally agree,... but u know,.
.ther's is one more thing too,..
smtms,.. when you have worked with a person for so many years.. have shared walk-joke-talk- feelings on sets.. on so many occasions,.. ( say Rekha, shotgun, dharmendra jitendra, rakesh etc ) and for younger gen. even have not worked and still grew up watching him on screen from childhood ( person like me, a movie buff )... still you... generally should have a hidden n' very sharp feeling/hunger/desire smwhere that,.. let see his face at least last time, before everthg turns to ashes,.. and at least on that very feeling too,.. chances are ( and should have it ) that one may/should come up running,.. leaving all his other tasks aside, if in the town,..

Human nature is like that,... whoever came in da happy time and marriage occasion,... but who was there when the shoulder was needing the most,
that he/she remembers well,... and life-long.

I am glad that Ameet-Abhi, Prem Chopra, Dia and few others understands this feelings totally well,.. and grabs such momenst perfectly well,..
To give you a perfect example,..
i) when aadesh dies,..n' . Big B presented himself praying and hand-joining crying Vijayeta and consolidating her with teary eyes,..
ii) At Kaka's funeral, he was found again hand joining, praying and consolidating Dimple, Twinky and Rinky,..
iii) At Yash unkle's funeral,.. he was seen hand-joining to the auntie,...
iv) or here, he appeared, prayed and seen hand joining Kavita,...

...and, . these very moments the persons(suffered) remember life-long,...
party me, kab-kahanaur kya khaya-piya - dance kiya, koi-kisi ko, kuchh yaad nahin raheta,..

btw,... here is a related article news by rediff -

rediff.com/movies/column/the-truth-rishi-kapoor-forgot/20170428.htm

Funeral Videos

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMw_HLYRUkU[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCEXSLft5o8[/YOUTUBE]

Full video,..

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hF37iIzuo34[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Himalaya10 - 7 years ago
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -Piku-

Just saw the pictures. Everybody including family wearing shades to funeral makes it look gross.

man, that's kinda harsh. :(
Speaking from personal experience, I wore sunglasses to my grandfather's funeral (this could count as TMI), just because I knew if anyone looked me in the eye, I would break down. I was so emotionally distraught, that keeping myself shielded in any way, gave me some semblance of normality.