Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Piku- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Anachronist

shayad tears ko show nahi karna tha , hi fi log hain bhaee , style and fashion toh maintain karna hai.

Pata nahi I find it weird
Diya & Bacchans did not wear it

965319 thumbnail
Rishi is an effing moron.
Begane funeral main abdullah dewana.
Instead of classy chilled out V.K.,the headlines are all about the petulant whiner Rishi Kapoor.
He can have a jaloos when he dies,why hijack someone else's death.
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Srk,Salman we're not in town but yes Sonakshi arbaaz or Kajor Madhuri could have come .
U can take out 5 mins from your thoughts ght schedule.wasnt ab sr cancelled his promotions and came.
I
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
I actually thought that more star kids would turn up because I'm sure they all know even the previous generation actors on a personal level.

That being said alot of people i know attend the prayer meet and skip the funeral because that's usually for people who were close ro the deceased

And yes RK has basically hijacked the occasion. Now the news channels will be talking about this instead of writing About VK's work and life. This was so so unnecessary
1046898 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Briyanikidaig

Srk,Salman we're not in town but yes Sonakshi arbaaz or Kajor Madhuri could have come .

U can take out 5 mins from your thoughts ght schedule.wasnt ab sr cancelled his promotions and came.
I

Sonakshi is in Sydney.
S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Action Alliance

Randeep hooda was there
He also attended om puri funeral.
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ddds.

Sonakshi is in Sydney.

Ok

Word Count: 1

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
He's right. Still haven't seen any of these stars come & express condolences. Also pretty sure B Sr just wrote that blog or whatever post this tweet.. People today only care about success & all that shines like a diamond. The same ppl will shun & abuse you if you fall a little. 😡
lailaMai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
it's so sad empathy,sympathy,respect commitment are just words of the dictionary now,they hold no meaning.selfish and self centred is mostly what i see everywhere now.
how can someone be so busy to pay one's last respects to someone is beyond me.
condolences to the family.
Edited by lailaMai - 7 years ago
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
It's fine if people want to wear sunglasses for a funeral. And these are celebs who have a 10000 flashing cameras in their faces!! I don't judge them at all. Better if they don't. It's fine if the Khanna family did, he was their husband/father etc. Ofc they would've been crying.