Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: RightWingTroll

So trp again decreased

It has reached 3555

It has lost around 1500 impressions from launch episode

So

It seems Jodis are not really popular as it seems

They haven't been able to even match trps of sa re ga ma pa where unknown kids perform

If has lost heavily in direct competition to nagin

Dance skills of Jodis haven't impressed trp viewers

So in all online popularity doesn't matter

Hmm. We don't have TRP discussion thread or something? ðŸ˜² what will happen if you show comedy and melodrama in a dance reality show? 🤣
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DhinchakGundi

Hmm. We don't have TRP discussion thread or something? ðŸ˜² what will happen if you show comedy and melodrama in a dance reality show? 🤣

sp wont recover its investment
Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hope Star Plus realises at least now that dance shows need dance not bahurani ka rona dhona.. NB has fallen in standards year by year so much so that they edit out judges comments to include drama instead..  

I tried my very best to watch entire 2 episodes last week and despite my best efforts it was too much to endure..  General public without any favourite to support will not bother putting such efforts.. 
BombayTroll thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Deepthi-

Hope Star Plus realises at least now that dance shows need dance not bahurani ka rona dhona.. NB has fallen in standards year by year so much so that they edit out judges comments to include drama instead..  

I tried my very best to watch entire 2 episodes last week and despite my best efforts it was too much to endure..  General public without any favourite to support will not bother putting such efforts.. 

well said
BombayTroll thumbnail
i dont think jodis are that popular as online ppl suggest or what they think
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
^^ Most of the fans of the jodi I support don't even live in India (like 70% of her fans r overseas) so we people cannot contribute to TRPs even if we wanted u know?

But I totally agree that as Deepti di said, I hope they show a lot more focus on dance and techniques etc and concentrate less on ganga jamuna quantity weeping and drama!!
BombayTroll thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

^^ Most of the fans of the jodi I support don't even live in India (like 70% of her fans r overseas) so we people cannot contribute to TRPs even if we wanted u know?

But I totally agree that as Deepti di said, I hope they show a lot more focus on dance and techniques etc and concentrate less on ganga jamuna quantity weeping and drama!!

Sorry to disagree but you can't make excuse for ppl you like while pinning blaming on someone else you don't like since your favourite jodi is participating here and they are expected to deliver too which isn't happening
BombayTroll thumbnail
I don't think you have to make excuses for ppl you like while pinning blame on others

Trp are pretty bad for a heavily promoted show

Now since trp are so low it means that ppl are not even turning their TV on for ppl you like

It should not be that success has many fathers while failures have none
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
You pointing at Sanaya? Lord, we already knew that... otherwise RR and CC would have been hits, right? ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† 
TRPs and online ... or even instagram 😉 popularity don't have much in common, nor do TRPs and quality programs, sadly ... otherwise POW (among others) would have been a big hit. Then again ... we know that ... Naagin is still no. 1 TRP show ðŸ˜†