Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I didn't know that he's battling such serious illness until a picture of his from hospital was released. He looked so weak because of sickness :( It broke my heart to see him like that :'( Will miss him. R.I.P Vinod Khanna ji :(
1116756 thumbnail

When we were kids in those days,... There had a fashion / mania among us kids those days,.. of counting the numbers of whips/ Hunter shots, in the last movie fights... and then and then the other kids would have approved us, whether or not, we had seen that movie,..!!

Be it,..

Fight in Raam aur shyaam between Dilip kumar and pran,.. ( who hits each other, certain number of counts )

Jhonny mera naam,.. da end fight, - between Deavanand and Pran,..

Jitendra and Shotghun ...in Bhai ho toh aisa,...

And so was famous count number with Vinod khanna's Daku and villain movies-roles,..

In Mera gaanv, Mera desh,... I guess there was a whip-number famous,.. VK whips Dharmendra 30-35 whips/hunter shots,.. and in the end, Dharmendra delivers him back certain numbers,.. and that mania of hunter-whip counting was famous for his that movie and perhaps others too like Kundan, Kachhe dhaage and such,...

Too bad,.. that Kudarat has today, hunter-whipped this charismatic guy, for nothing,... !

A good guy, religious, good MP member and many election winner guy ( by winning people's heart ) ,...

Big B had, totally found him over- shining him, in Muqqaddar ka sikander,... and there after he had pledged doing no movies with him,... also in the movie Kala paththar,... Big B had deleted the end scene of Shotghun sinha,... where it was to,.. that Shotghun dies saving Big B's life ( as Big B had saved shotgun when during that tussle fight ( before interval ) accident happens of crane and shotgun rubbles under-neath cement-concrete and Big B had saved him, before the interval ) ,... that's how bollywood's politics is,... !

In Namak Haram also, Rajesh had cancelled the end scene where Ameet has to die for him, in the end,...

RIP, Hari Om, Om Shanti,... VK saar. End of the era of charismatic real silver-screen look heroes,..

May the departed soul, rest in utmost peace. Hari Om.

Edited by Himalaya10 - 7 years ago
1116756 thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazygul

he always dominated dharm ji. mera gao mera desh , burning train and all. it was treat to watch them on screen.

Movie Amar, akabar, anthony mein,... VK saar ne, Big B ke peak time mein hi,... ek sheri ke mawaali waale stunt scene mein,...apni pulis waali vardi utar kar, ... Big B ko, uus ke mohalle mein hi, jo dho daala thaa,... bada kachara kar daala thaa,... that was a lol level of,
a really an eye-opener insulting scene for Big B ! Lol.

Here are some of the best lines from his films:

Muqaddar Ka Sikander
Izzat woh daulat hai jo ek baar chali gayi toh phir kabhi haasil nahi ki jaa sakti.

Mera Gaon Mera Desh
Jabbar Singh ne sirf do hi baatein seekhi hai. Ek mauke ka faayda uthana aur apne dushman ka naam aur nishaan mita dena.

Chandni
Dard ki dawa naa ho toh dard ko hi dawa samajh lena chahiye.

Players
Retire sirf police waale hote hain, chor nahi.

Muqaddar Ka Sikander
Pyar mein wo gehrayi hai ki jiske saamne samundar bhi qatra malum hota hai.

Risk
Time kaa naa bada game hai, iske saath kabhi nahi khelneka.

Muqaddar Ka Sikander
Talwar ki ladai talwar se, pyar ki ladai pyar se, aur bekaar ki ladai sarkar se.

Suryaa
Gareeb ka dil agar sone ka hota hai toh haath faulaad ke hote hain.

Kshatriya
Dosti bhulayi jaa sakti hai lekin dushmani nahi.

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This is really sad. Saw lots of his movies. One of the most charming actors of BW. RIP.
1116756 thumbnail
Vinod saar's life in pictures,...

rediff.com/movies/report/vinod-khannas-life-in-pictures/20170427.htm

Farewell Vinod khanna,...

rediff.com/movies/column/rip-vinod-khanna-heaven-must-be-full-of-swagger-today/20170427.htm

RIP Saar,.. you will be missed,...
Yankees thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This is very sad. Cancer seems so common now. May he rest in peace. One of my favorite actors of his time. May God give Vinod Khanna's family the strength to get through this tough time. My dad passed away last month on March 14 at the age of 60 as well.
1011128 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yankees

This is very sad. Cancer seems so common now. May he rest in peace. One of my favorite actors of his time. May God give Vinod Khanna's family the strength to get through this tough time. My dad passed away last month on March 14 at the age of 60 as well.

My prayers with your dad at this moment. May he rest in peace.

It is unimaginable loss for any child.

Please take care Y
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Sad day for BW and BW lovers.
RIP
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Yankees

Rip fr ur Dad Yankees
May God give u strength