Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rangaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
RIP Vinod Khannaji...one of the most charismatic,good looking actor...
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
RIP. Such sad news. I hope Akshaye and Rahul Khanna and Sakshi stay strong during this difficult time. It must be really really hard now for Akshaye and Rahul I can clearly see it on their face how hard it is right now.
pallavi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

So sad to hear this!
He was a top actor/ hero in the 70s and 80s.

May his soul rest in Peace!
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MinzPie

me too :(
Rahul's pic

😭

Word Count: 0

1116756 thumbnail

You have never seen any comedians copying / mimicking his style or dialects

He was just inimitable,...

More photos of funeral

inuth.com/entertainment/bollywood/we-bet-you-didnt-know-these-hidden-facts-about-late-actor-vinod-khanna/

hindustantimes.com/bollywood/vinod-khanna-dies-at-70-amitabh-bachchan-dia-mirza-and-others-attend-funeral/story-03uwKKdWc4KgRZXs5DEt1K.html
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
😭 so sad. RIP Vinod Khanna Sir. Only actor to give tough competition for No.1 position to Amitabh Bachchan. It is said, if he had not left Bollywood for 5 years, during the period he was with Osho. He could/would have easily overtaken Big B or shared No.1 position with him. He was so handsome, masculine, and charismatic.
1116756 thumbnail
Zindagi toh bewafa hai ek din thukarayegi,... Maut mehbooba hai apni,.. saath le kar jaayegi !!

^ Entry at the song line, in the film Mukkaddar ka sikandar ( time counter is set )

Grand and marvelous entry scene at the song-line,...

youtube.com/watch?v=IgiW_6GwI3A&t=3m33s

( copy-paste, time is set )

pallavi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: chahat4u

😭 so sad. RIP Vinod Khanna Sir. Only actor to give tough competition for No.1 position to Amitabh Bachchan. It is said, if he had not left Bollywood for 5 years, during the period he was with Osho. He could/would have easily overtaken Big B or shared No.1 position with him. He was so handsome, masculine, and charismatic.

Yes, he was really handsome and manly, I would say the handsomest in those decades.
Back then it was said that he left Bollywood because AB got VK's role cut in Amar Akbar Anthony and Khoon Pasina. VK was really disgusted with all the BW politics and went looking for inner peace in Osho Ashram.
crazygul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi25

Yes, he was really handsome and manly, I would say the handsomest in those decades.
Back then it was said that he left Bollywood because AB got VK's role cut in Amar Akbar Anthony and Khoon Pasina. VK was really disgusted with all the BW politics and went looking for inner peace in Osho Ashram.

yes he was on the verge of replacing bacchan saheb for No 1 and he developed differences with prakash mehra while the shooting of Mukadar ka sikandar. he was more than equal to bacchan saheb. may be the only actor to match him in prime. shahsi saheb was bacchan ki fav heroine no doubt.
crazygul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
he always dominated dharm ji. mera gao mera desh , burning train and all. it was treat to watch them on screen.