Users

Frequent Posters

jibber-jabber thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
RIP Vinod Khanna ji.
807116 thumbnail
Death is inevitable. But while living, he lived the life like what he wanted. Without compromises.

He was not afraid to let everything go (including his superstardom) to chase his dream (What society considers is irrelevant. It mattered to him then). How many of us who dream of career change, can really do so?
He did not mind picking up the pieces to rebuild his career/family life again. (I have read, when he came back from Osho, his first wife had moved on. He married another woman and started afresh).
Film, Spirituality, Politics, Family, Renunciation, Family.., he lived life to the fullest. Nothing out of compulsion. Everything by his choice.

He was not a good actor. But defenitely one of the most handsome actor ever in Bollywood. He was not saint. But a human being with guts, who was not afraid of experimenting.

RIP
Edited by flipfl0p - 7 years ago
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
RIP .

He lived and experienced life to the fullest.70 is too early.But I am sure when he looked back ..he must have been happy.
Edited by you2 - 7 years ago
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Glad that his pain n suffering ends now. Will miss him onscreen. He had great screen presence. Hope his loved ones cope from the loss.
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I felt he would recover :( rip sir . May his soul rest in peace
1116756 thumbnail
From my childhood memory, I always found VK, more charming, handsome, height-body and personality fellow, a tall and well-built punjabi kapoor fellow, and a well-built chocolate hero, ( though, he could never act by face, bringing enough emotions,... as good as Rajesh or Amitabh,.. or he could be No. 1 ) one of the best actor in personality in line with Shashi kapoor and Rajesh khanna, ( as, RK , Vishwajeet, and Kidhore kumar and many others were not pleasant-faced, watching on silver screen ) to whom you d love to watch on the silver screen as an actor. Though, I never loved him as a villain and daku roles like in Mera gaanv Mera desh, kachche dhaage, and others.

At that time, his slow and boredom movie ( just like aavishkaar of Rajesh ) "Achanak " somehow got a rare-splendid publicity, out of imagination,.. also with his " Mere Apne "- Meena kumaari movie, in tussle with Shotgun was famous as per the availability of that time.

Hatah ki safaayi's song - Vaada kar le saajna ( also a black shirt with double white silaayi, became a fashion at that time, which he wore.. ) Also few movie with shabana - a cycle song, also Lahu ke dau rang,. became famous.

Hera-feri, khoon-paseena, AAA, Zameer., Parvarish were ok and running masala movies of those time, where he and Big B worked as shoulder to shoulder friends,. and public enjoyed all masalas in it.

I liked his role in movie Imtihaan - title song - Ruk jaan anahin, tu kahin haar ke,.. his walking style was, peculiar and patent and it made that song hit and meaningful,.

Later, Qurbani, Mukaddar ka sikander, Burning train, Insaaf, Jurm, he looked good in shooted-booted personality. After Mukkaddar ka sikandar, Big B got a very big warning sign that he can easily over-take him,... the song starts rote huye aate hai sub,... and in that one,his entry of reading a news paper at Juhu bus-stand was even marvel looking than Amitabh.

"Lekin" with Dimple was also good. In one movie shooting, he had to kiss Dimple Kapadia and Mahesh bhatt kept on telling cut, cut,. But he could not control and kept on doing ( who could... if Dimpy's face was to be licked - you just can't stop it ) , and somehow that scene went censor cut with the movie. He had nicely icecream kissed and bedroom kissed Madhuri Dixit in Daywan, and his act was good, even in a negative make-up. Movie Lekin, Leela also I liked a lot. Meera and Main Tulsi tere aangun ki, also was his good slow movie role.

Bambayi se aaya mera dost- was his that time famous song and people liked his role. He sure lost his time in Rajneesh ashram, when he was at peak. Punjabi genes lasts long and no wonder he looked always handsome and well-built as an actor. In movie Kudarat, he overshined Rajesh at few points, also his small role in " Premkahani was great .

Chahiye thoda pyaar,... Thoda pyaar chahiye,...

Bambayi se aaya mera dost,.. dost ko sallam karo,...

He always worked great as a co-actor , and also few of his movie like Shaq, imtihaan, Insaaf, he came out in independent role.
Muqqdaar ka Sikandar's song,... " Yalla Yalla,.. Ya allah,... , I still love to watch today, and it's all due to his dazzling and dignified personality. IMHO< If one were a girl and she says she never liked him, I would simply conclude that statement as, she is a Les.

Vinod Khanna won in 4 elections out of 5 since 98 from Gurdaspur. So obviously has been delivering.

You don't know a thing about Osho and spirituality.. better not embarrass yourself with google knowledge, it's not as easy as copy paste on defense forums.
I understand he was far more than that, but the mango man and woman in 80s associated Osho with free sex and Rolls Royce. I liked a few of his interviews he gave those days (most likely to Illustrated weekly). let me see if i can pull those

Peechhali baar, Kapil ke show mein (4-5+ mos ago ) dekha tha,... bahoot young and as usual, punjaabi haththa-kaththa,.. dikhaayi de raha thaa,.. !

Too Bad. Most smart looking hero is gone,...

Zindagi toh bewafa hai ek din thukarayegi,... Maut mehbooba hai apni,.. saath le kar jaayegi !!

^ Entry at the song line, in the film Mukkaddar ka sikandar ( time counter is set ) - copy-paste-link
youtube.com/watch?v=IgiW_6GwI3A&t=3m33s

------------------------------
1116756 thumbnail
My favorite songs,..

Pyaar zindagi hai,.
youtu.be/t7-8x64PxAA

jab koi baat bigad jaaye
youtu.be/B-5zMnCD4_o

Bambayi se aaya mera dost,..

Vaada kar le saajna,..

Ruk jaana nahin, tui kahin haar ke,..

Tune O rangeela kaisa jadoo kiya,..

Chahiye thoda pyaar,..

Amar akbar anthony - title song..

One bicycle song in the movie Shaque

His walking style was unique,...
During the starting scene of movie Kurbani when he keeps on walking, ( when he departs from his goon-gang ) among non-stop firing of his own party goons,... that style was unique.

During the song - ruk jaaana nahin tu kahin haar ke,.. he has taken a handsome walk,. that no star can walk with same style,..

He super-shined on many occasions to amitabh in movies,... khoon-paseena, hera feri, Zameer, AAA ( fighting scene, when he dho-ving Big B as a police officer ) Muqqddar ka sikander,... also he super-shined at few occasion to Rajesh khnna, in Prem kahani and Kudarat,... he looked extra handsome in a flop movie Burning train, and looked handsome among all other heroes in that movie like dharmendra, jitendra and others,... . He supershined Firoz khan in Qurabani and Dayawan,... He was unique in many Daku roles in old movies,..

Movie haath ki safaayi, had his " Vaada kar le saajna " , very famous at that time,..

RIP VK, you will be remembered for yr height body, personality, handsome look and acting,..

Edited by Himalaya10 - 7 years ago
Tinkerbelle88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
RIP sir, that's sad. He was one of the most good looking actors in BW, saw his last photos almost didn't recognise him cancer can be so vicious 😭 hope now he is in a better and peaceful place. He will always be remembered for his work which lives on.
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Ruk jaana nahin tu kahin haar ke

Kaanto pe chal ke milenge saaye bahaar ke..
1116756 thumbnail
mahesh bhatt talks about khanna---

in.style.yahoo.com/mahesh-bhatt-instrumental-taking-vinod-162013814.html

also chk this thread...for my few posts...
echarcha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45672