rahul dev just increased the interest

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

honestly i was so done with swetlana, and not watching her illogical scenes since last few epis is bliss.. rahul dev and sushmita mukherjee are such fine actors.. they really need to be given the importance and screen space along with kunal shrenu.. 

todays scene of omkara and kali was short but super effective.. omkara's past and so many hidden feelings just came right over his face.. he dint ever expect to see KT ever again... KT immediately understood that omkara has hidden his marriage truth with the family.. i dont know wether he will find gauri and chulbul to be same.. but if she keeps roaming in OM as gauri then very soon KT will find out.. or may be it will be swetlana to find out.. lets see.. but i hope omkara confides everything to jhanvi and hope he also worries for gauri's whereabouts and life..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IlaTanwar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I wish Svetlana drama should be over before kaLi Thakur start playing his cards its too much pfystery... No high time Svetlanas reason of ruining oberoi ssshpuld come and her chapter should be closed
NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IlaTanwar

I wish Svetlana drama should be over before kaLi Thakur start playing his cards its too much pfystery... No high time Svetlanas reason of ruining oberoi ssshpuld come and her chapter should be closed

i agree... they should close her chapter ... actually gauri will never surface untill swetlana ends.. its very important that omkara knows that chulbul is gauri.. or how will they shape this love story.. i think once gauri manages to get swetlana's truth out and throw her out.. omkara will build a soft corner for gauri even if he knows chulbul and gauri r the same.. now the issues r d same swetlana wants to force marry omkara and KT wants to force marry gauri.. so gauri saved om and om will save her in return..😳
PNalina thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Really like your post...," Rahul Dev just increased the interest "... My question to all is why do we need a KT or a Buama to increase our interest in the show. This means the show is otherwise right now boring even after having such talented main leads like Kunal and Shrenu...
This means OmGauri don't have a story only for themselves to keep the viewers hooked on to the show and hence we need a KT to run the show...
CVs seriously need to end this Chulbul track first... It's not Svetlana track I feel that's dragging, by that am Definatly not justifying Svet track, why has she got so much SS Becoz the main lead has no story...
Why we as viewers constantly feel the need for KT or a Buama to entertain or keep the show going on and interesting... Why is there no story of OmGauri.
The fact that we at the mercy of other characters of the show rather then the main leads this means the show is not interesting enough...
Svet track will end then wat still do they have a story for Omkaara and Gauri...
How many days will KT keep running the show...
End Chulbul track and the show will automatically get interesting...,
IlaTanwar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yaar tum uske SS k peeche kyu padegi huye hoaine toh dekha nhi... The show is drag bcoz of svetlanas Chara we is dragging too much... I TB should be end now.