Farewell KNK .DO NOT POST unless with permission

_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Welcome to the Kuch Na Kaho Farewell thread! Instead of saying nothing, we've been very vocal about how much many of us adore and love this show. Despite the title, Kuch na Kaho, Humne Bohot Kuch Kaha πŸ˜† and so...We invite you to come and bid a goodbye to the show and case you've given us an amazing drama.

From etching out beautiful multi-faceted characters to exploring relationships and giving us noteworthy epic dialogues.

Here is a little something from Us to You.

( STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION, IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR THE ^^ INTRO, POST IN Orignal thread to PM me alternative. )

-----------------

Index.
Intro aka this post
------------------------------------
Following 3 posts: Pictures and Screen caps and Gifs:

-RD- and Simz, and Ash you both are responsible for First THREE Posts on first page AFTER TM
Fill it with SOME pictures.. the most prominent ones...not just all MoNa. but whole gang and BTS as well. and Screen caps and

ASH--- gifs...
simz--BTS and pictures
RD: Screen caps?
-----------------------------------NOTE: no one has to write anything but their review alone and that too is optional...otherwise you can just do rapid fire or thank you...

Including the TM post, I will post this one, it will be the 5th post.

One Will be for reviews...everyone your review** that you want to be posted in this thread (FAREWELL: FA) please post in the original thread

with the headline/note: FOR FAREWELL THREAD...

and I will quote you, this way , you get credit for it..

** this review is for the over all show/ not just last Episode...

you can copy paste your reviews/. comments from and compile it or write a FRESH one

---

one will be for Rapid Fire, since Abby came up with Rapid Fire, she will compile and QUOTE Every one's response's from other thread

Abby, this is the 6th Post on this thread ( including TM)

------------------
Second to last:

WIll be Character Analysis: Who wants to volunteer? Charms, Jnam, Fobs...do you want to post this post?
You don't have to write it alone. just post it.?

Courtesy Ash: By characters analysis I meant our opinions on those particular characters.. how did they evolve n stuff
--------------------------------------
Last one will be ??We can do more reviews/ Thank yous.

ANY VOLUNTEERS? Tanyaz, MeraMaan, Nilu, Etc? I don't know all of your names but I know you are there πŸ˜†

----------

YOU CAN : See Abs's, Guidelines: AND POST IN OTHER THREAD

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

copy paste their reviews from original thread to there or write their exclusive reviews there:

And we can also do an overall write up on each character

Also a rapid fire section of our
top 3 scenes

Top 3 epis

Top 3 dialogues

Top 3 kids moments

Top 3 Mona moments

Top 3 faraaz moments

Edited by _Tabs_ - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
credit: lostmymusic.

uff! chemistry!
Honestly, Mohsin annoys me sometimes with his constant Nadia jaaps and him legit just LOOKING for reasons to bring Aina down but i LOVE how Aina refuses to take his illogical shit. I ship these two so much. Did I mention they have killer chemistry? It's not just Emaad and Naveen..but Mohsin and Aina's characters themselves have something just so shippable in them 😳

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

credit: sidsk

This is one of my fav scenes of MoNa...so much awkwardness yet still so much chemistry! I really wish the leap hadnt happened...scenes like this one make you realize the writers still could have explored so much between them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made By Saher_90

Edited by -RisingAsh- - 7 years ago
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Edited by -RD- - 7 years ago
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
REs--Revews
By Multiple Members

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Review of last episode:

I have no words to explain what I felt watching the episode throughout. As I mentioned earlier that I was super nervous that I would look at minutes of the video to remind myself that it will end .. and this is the last episode of Kuch Na Kaho.

I felt that the episode was completely structured and very well handled. Yes, they could have shown some details that I will tell later in my review but it was a fantastic one overall. It was a fast paced episode with all the essential bits put up together to give a satisfying ending.

It all started with FaSa and Aina in hospital where they cleared it up that Mohsin didn't shoot Maaz intentionally.. and Aina KNEW it.. *shukar* so she wanted to go home to control the situation if in anger Mohsin would force Rania to sign.. she wasn't angry on him for 'shooting' Maaz.. and when she comes home, Mohsin IGNORES her completely which shows how badly they are hurt.. both of them.. Mohsin knowing the truth and Aina cuz Mohsin just ignored her n didn't address to her all.. n then she says "aap bas naam k Mohsin hain" .. how beautifully they showed the contrast between this dialogue and 'aap mere Mohsin hain' dialogue. This showed how Aina felt.. how disappointed she was..
And there, just there Mohsin throws the last bit.. revealing about Nadia to the kids.. which leads to Aina leaving without saying a word. That look Aina gave to Mohsin.. said it all. And RaBiAsh did so much justice to Aina's tarbiyyat and said proudly that they don't feel any connection with Nadia cuz AINA IS their mother in real sense.. awww.. I actually felt proud lol !
Especially Tabi.. she behaved like a Aina's real daughter ! How bravely my Tabi made Mohsin realize different things with her words ! Bravo girl !

Maaz-Imran confrontations were great ! I liked how subtle it all was.

I liked the scene where Maaz comes back from Imran's and tell FaSa that how he wants their name as protection only and that they are his only family. And then he asks where Ani is n turns to go n see her.. but.. then he turns back towards Faraz Sajal .. HIS parents.. and give them a hug.. and tell them that I am going to see Aani..

This scene was so perfect ! Aina is Maaz mother but Faraz Sajal have raised him.. they are his 'parents' in real sense.. so while going for Aina.. he showed them how they are still at the same place where they were before revelation.. and Aina has an important place too in his life.. after revelation. This scene proved how well Maaz learnt to balance between both FaSa and Aina.

I don't know I may have overanalyzed this scene but this whole thought just came to my mind while watching this scene.. I was in a awe
And then the main moment of the show.. Mohsin's monologue.. as usual.. where he realizes where he is wrong.. Aina left the house twice.. first it was pre leap.. when Mohsin gives such disgusting remarks on her and she left by giving a befitting reply and we had 2 Mohsins talk to make Mohsin realize..amd he apologized to her n brought her home.. this time it went a bit extreme n he actually got heart attack due to that JUDAI ! It had so many things gathered.. like he couldn't believe that Aina couldn't confide in him.. what his kids think of him..
And he kept calling Aina *omg*

And OMG I literally had goosebumps when Aina came running into the hospital , crying, and Faraz had to stop her.. I CRIED ! SO MUCH !
And my MoNa scenes were so SO worth it ! Mohsin was looking so dashing even in the hospital *__*
'Main tumhare bagher bilkul adhoora hun'

'Bachon se keh do k main unki Ani se mohabbat karta hun'

☺️

And the wedding scene was SPLENDID ! When Aina entered the hall in that creamy saree.. and Mohsin just keot looking at her.. he took off his glasses and kept looking at that beauty while she was talking to him.. and they holded hands n entered the stage.. what a phenomenal scene it was !

A memorable show it was in real sense !

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Have only recently started watching Pakistani shows , I used to see the forum of this show very active so decided to give this a try .
Within the first few episodes I was totally hooked and would be waiting for Mondays to come so that I could see what happened to Ayna .

I felt terrible for the poor girl when she was so savagely dumped by Imran and his family , when her mother dies and when she had to give up her child . The girl was judged all the time , blamed , crucified by her own people ...

and then a twist in the story happened and she got married to someone who had witnessed all her mistakes and was extremely judgmental where she was concerned .

Felt so bad for Ayna when she married Mohsin , the girl deserved better and not someone who had such terrible anger management problems but that is exactly when the story became extremely interesting ... performance of both Ayna and Mohsin were superb and it made the show even better .

The way this story has shown how Ayna struggled to get back the credibility she had lost , how she made a home for herself , how she battled her depressions , how she dealt with a difficult man like Mohsin who was her husband and how she raised such beautiful children ... there was not a single episode that was boring ( though the highlights of the show were always when there were Ayna and Mohsin in the frame ) .

Ayna's struggle to live her life with dignity and her struggle for respect was heart breakingly beautiful ...she made me cry many times and she made me smile when finally she won her battles one by one and finally winning the WAR ( Mohsin's confession that he cannot live without her ) ...her children being her strength stood loyally with her , her biological son gave that cheater Imran a lesson he will never forget and most of all her husband she loved , and wanted him to love her back , accepted that he loved her . An egoistic man like Mohsin , crying and almost begging Ayna to come back in his life was such a beautiful ending to this story ...

Enjoyed my experience of watching this show a lot and would like to wish the production team and the actors all the best ...a special applause for Navin Waqar and Emmad Irfani who played the characters of Ayna and Mohsin so very well.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Originally posted by: aatra786

What an exceptional journey has been KNK. Reminiscing all the emotions it made me go through is indubitably esthetic ..
:)
Starting from Ayna's sprouting love for Imran to the grievous mistake of her which she spent redeeming for her whole life,KNK has not been just a drama but a lesson a reality.I wouldn't know a character as relateable as Ayna's. KNK showed us how a girl vanquished by the society by the people she betrayed changed into a women who gave her children so much love that they refused to acknowledge anyone except her as their mother. This story revolved around Ayna would have been effete if it hadn't been Navin's brilliant acting,her on point expressions. The despair of a mother for not being able to hold her child in her hands, not being able to love him,to get her mother's forgiveness. :'( Despite of Sajal's selfishness we are were to applaud for her in the end because of the utmost reality the writers added to her characters. There are people like Sajal and Mohsin every where around us,among us. Imran and his family are the families we see around in our society. Despite of being in love with Aina his lack of courage to accept his latter wife showed his cowardliness but the actor doing Imran didn't even let us hate him too πŸ˜†
Ahh! Mohsin .. What a phenomenal character it was!And being done by a marvelous actor like Emmad was a blessing for us. Mohsin's anger to Mohsin's confession. It has been a really long journey but a beautiful one. Mohsin was understandable yet mysterious. Their have been scenes where I wanted to smack his head for his remarks and actions but then they have been more instants where I just wanted to engulf him in a hug and show him the brighter side. His love for Ayna was Always hidden in his heart fearing to let it to promise to tell her everyday about it shows the development of Mohsin. I shall hereby solemnly declare that Mohsin is currently the love of my life and not just Ayna's❀️ πŸ˜† forgive my lack of manners but I can't write about Mohsin without shouting on how much I love him so it's better to move on the other characters. πŸ˜† Faraz Bhai- does he even needs some appreciation words? He was all the glory in the dark and the happiness in sadness. His positivity to make Ayna stand for herself, forgive herself to let go of Maaz;his son whom he raised with love,to guide his big brother and knock some sense in him to life his life with Sajal ignoring all her faults and loving her till the end. He was my favorite throughout.
Pre-leap KNK was gave us our driving force our OTP; MoNa. There was chemistry, there was love there was everything just realisation was left..The progression of Mohsin-Aina's relationship from Pre-leap to Post-leap was real resplendence. I can go on and on about them but that would involve lots of fangirling, audacious drooling over how a single look they gave eachother set my screen to fire. My my shameless fangirl heart to a phantasy world.. ❀️ Ahem; coming back to KNK post-leap with children dynamics coming in. I was shocked on how amazingly that was handled by the writers and performed by all the actors, there are scenes in which they outshine the senior actors all. A huge round of applause to Tabi,Rania,Maaz,Affaq and Asher..(Their reel names have been added deliberately πŸ˜† ).. Tabi-Affaq progression was also handled so beautifully that by the end we had already forgiven Affaq unknowingly.
❀️
At last! Wrapping up all my sentiments for KNK I would like to thank whole cast and crew of KNK for giving us this show,a show that will remain imprinted on our hearts for years to come all due to the splendid,extra-odinary performances by the Actors and exceptional script. THANK YOU SO MUCH KUCH NA KAHO FOR ALL THE ENDLESS MEMORIES! ❀️

Edited by _Tabs_ - 7 years ago
JNam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sajal: A study in scarlet

Some people and situations exist merely to be cautionary tales for others. Their existence lends support to the view that it is wiser to not go down some paths in our lives for us to retain the essential goodness of our characters. The character of Sajal in the show KNK came very close to being that cautionary tale for more than a handful of viewers. In fact, if many of her detractors (of which there were many) were asked to select a description of her, the likely one that they'd all settle on would be "utterly and unfairly resentful of Aina". She was, indeed, unfairly resentful of her sister Aina through the better part of the series, earning the ire of most in the audience. I too, did not like this part of Sajal that targeted Aina, and blamed her for what was, essentially, the result of happenstance or the gods, if one is a theist.
But to consider this as the sole facet of her being would be a disservice to the character of Sajal, and indeed, to the show itself which is, clearly, much beloved of this thread and its posters. So, I will go a little further back into the series to a time when Sajal was the loving, wise older sister. In the first episode of this series, Sajal is shown to be quiet, content, and indulgent of her younger sister, Aina's, freewheeling ways. She is also the beloved of her mother and intensely and deeply devoted to her welfare and Aina's. She is also, we learn, deeply in love with her fiancee and cousin, Faraz bhai, a character who will go on to win the heart of every viewer of this show as the series progresses. In these early episodes, it is easy to see why Sajal has the heart of a winsome man like Faraz bhai. She is lovely, gentle, easy-going, and wise. Who wouldn't want such a lover and partner? Moreover, in these early episodes, her styling wins over Aina's annoying and ill-cut bangs, I thought! As Aina's follies start to unfold, Sajal continues to have the upper hand as far as wisdom, maturity, and practicality are concerned. As news of Aina's pregnancy sent shock waves through the family, Sajal and Faraz bhai were the ones I looked towards as a viewer to rectify the heroine's grievous errors. But then, Aina's and Sajal's beloved mother succumbed to a heart attack on learning on her second-born's pregnancy, and much was altered within the family. Mohsin bhai's family snapped ties with Faraz bhai, Sajal and Aina. Faraz bhai was starting to grow a bit annoyed at Aina (understandably), while Sajal had turned downright frosty. So far, I thought these changes were justified, and Aina did deserve at least some of this unpleasantness. She had, after all, been brought up in a family that made her aware of its conservative moorings every step of the way. How then could she not have understood the massive step that was a marriage, and more importantly, sleeping with her new but hidden husband? I was somewhat with her till the time she decided to sleep with her husband, and that too without any protection! She was clearly being utterly and completely reckless.

But my views towards Aina started to soften as Sajal continued to escalate her attacks on Aina following her own miscarriage and resulting, permanent infertility. Being forced to stay hidden while pregnant, being faced with a faithless partner, and the uncertainty about one's future and that of one's unborn child is an enormous burden to share. Add to that the mounting vicious attacks by Sajal, and Aina was clearly in dire straits. But while I was starting to feel Aina's pain, and to loathe this new side of Sajal, I could still understand the latter's motivations if I tried to put myself in her shoes. As she said in one of her outbursts to Aina, she (Sajal) always played by the rules imposed on them by their families and societies, even when things were hard and she wanted to break free. Remember, we have no reason to believe that she didn't feel as heady a love for Faraz bhai as Aina did for Imran. It was also indicated that she had to stay apart from Faraz bhai for quite sometime while he was away in America. Moreover, her love for him seemed to have begun much earlier, implying that she had to wait a while before he too fell in love with her, confessed his love, and made sure they were engaged. Additionally, she continued to wait patiently for Faraz bhai's return from America even when he had not bothered to stay in touch with her. She too, I think, could have kicked up a fuss due to her own frustrations. But by all accounts, she continued to stay sane, and juggle her familial responsibilities. By contrast, in her early days in love, Aina was restive, impatient, and feckless. She couldn't wait to be with Imran, and was willing to go to all lengths at the cost of her own loved ones, to be with her lover.

Sajal became truly tiresome once she lost her child and turned barren. Thereafter, her actions towards Aina were petty and pointless. She would not leave a single opportunity to humiliate her once beloved sister. While it had already been decided that Faraz and Sajal would raise Maaz as their own, Aina was clearly struggling with this decision in no small part due to Sajal's growing insecurities and pettiness. Faraz bhai tried his best to make things better for both Sajal and Aina, but he was often out of his depths, understandably. Sajal cast a final blow to her sister when she coerced Faraz bhai into taking them all to America for at least a decade or so. While I do not condone such meanness, I can, however, understand at least some of Sajal's insecurities. From her perspective, she was the person who always toed the line, and yet, because of her feckless sister, she lost a beloved parent, and then, her child and her reproductive ability. In a world where women's reproductive abilities are much prized, and where multiple marriages, especially for children, are allowed, I can see how someone as kind and sane as Sajal too could descend into such madness. After all, after her mother, Faraz was all she had. Aina and she were always poles apart, and she was, at best, a kind older sister to Aina. Once that sister's actions started to pull the rug from under her feet, she started to, quite believably, resent that sibling. I have personally been around some friends who are reproductively challenged and have, paradoxically, a deep desire to raise and parent a child. The combination of these twin insults-the inability to bear children and the desire to have them- can wreak havoc on the sanest and most compassionate of minds. So, I can imagine Sajal's challenges, and how she might have felt unable to rise above the resentment that was bubbling inside her. While she never truly gets over her insecurities, she does, with time, make more successful attempts at being kinder towards her sibling, and towards the end, seeing her son's love for Aina's child, she decides to cave in, and forge another bond with Aina to replace the crumbling one that they had been sharing over the past two decades or so. If this isn't growth in a character, I don't know what is. I think, with the right perspective, a viewer can see Sajal as a very promising character in a very endearing show!
Edited by JNam - 7 years ago