Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angel_tia thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
the ending was really awsuummm
u have talent babes!the last sentence was really practical and logical!!!!
RandomSquared thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: erier101

awesome ending!!! awwwwwwwww it wass soooooooooo cute!! im so glad u didnt end it in the last part, this ending was better!! i loved how u made it from sahil's point of view and stuff!! and the picnic was so perfect ๐Ÿ˜ณ " trust me, I'm going to score a world record with the number of girl friends I'm going to have. The problems have only begun in my house. Well excuse me for now. I have to go save my sister. My brother is trying to set her hair on fireโ€ฆagain!" - This line was hilarioussssssss!!!!! ๐Ÿ‘

you are always liek the first one to comment do you know dat? thank you!!! yeah i thoguht dis ending was better too...the last one was like a problem solver. lolz yeah..wen i decided to make another part i knew i wanted it from sahil pov for sure..lolz. thanx sooo much for liking it and i hope u like Crossroads just as much.

how much George Bush messed up his time in office

hahaha!!! not only the guyz would talk baout that but im sure the women too.. if not , in 2 yrs i no i will be. lolzz

My brother is trying to set her hair on fireโ€ฆagain!

hahah!!! thtas halariouss

i was worried for nothing. i thought u'd make is more physical/emotional but i was wrong. this was halarious and fun to read!!   this is one of the BEST fanfics ive read in a long time.. or this part is, i no that!! u should be proud. lolz

i cant wait for crossroads and continue yr other fanfic, cant remember the name but im sure u no wat im talking abuot..

yeah i know that was a little stereotypical of me to write that, im sure women discuss politics too๐Ÿ˜† i did the season finale for kpks and i'll cont it i think in mid april. for now i want to concentrate on Crossroads...if thats goes well i'll cont kpks even sooner. and thanx..i tried to make it an all rounded part u noe. thanx for reading!!!!!!

Im so glad you posted this part as the last one, it was perfect, a perfect ending for a perfect fanfic! I totally loved it....especially the sahil parts "crazy writer woman" ๐Ÿ˜† lol and the time leaps were great, lol the bit when Kripa is pregnant and angad is outside her door lol it was too good ๐Ÿ˜† all in all it was a fab part!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ wt else can i say......im gunna miss this ff but im glad u ended it at this point becuz any other ending wudnt have suited it....aww suhana is sooo cuteeee ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ lol too good anyways cnt wait 4 ur new fanfic, im sure tht will b as good as this one, and b sure to continue kuch pal ka saath soon enuff!!!! once again a brilliant fanfic!!!! ๐Ÿ‘

awwww thank you soo mcuh!!! i really did enjoy writing it, although while reading it i amost fell asleep for sum reason๐Ÿ˜†but thanx..n yeah i wanted to put a part with her pregnant b/c anagd was never there the the birht of any of the kids and i thought a lil sis wud be cute๐Ÿ˜ณ thanxxx soo much for reading!!!

ps- i luv runaway

i absolutely loved the ending! especially the part about like Sahil slowly calling Angad. dad because that showed how his relationship was developing! totally loved the part!!!

thank you soo much!!!! i liked the way their relationship developed too cuz like i wud think it be weird if sahil jus started calling him dad like dast fromt eh start b/c of everything they've been through u noe. anywaayz thanx for muhc for reading!!!! and i hope u read crossroads too๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: *dels*

I should admit this was one of my favourite ff's! You wrote it so beautifully that I don't know what to say for the last part. It was great! Sahil accepting Angad, the kids - Sohana, Saffa annd Salil, everything was perfect! really really anjoyed reading it! looking forward to your next one๐Ÿ˜‰

thanxxx!!! dats soo sweet, it means alot thank you!! thanx soo much for reading!!!! i hope i c u on the Crossroads thread too๐Ÿ˜ณ

great part

gr8 ending u mean๐Ÿ˜†thanxx soo much, i hope u read crossroads

man i have always been yr fan from starting
and i really liked the way u wrote in this ff u really xpressed the right feelings it really made me sad in the starting 'cuz u presented the emotions awesomely ๐Ÿ‘ i really liked it and end was also perfect ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ cant wiat 4 yr next one ๐Ÿ‘

aww griffy thank youuu!!!! i never knew i had a fan๐Ÿ˜ณ alli can say is thank youuu n i luv u soo much!!!!

Originally posted by: dostokedost

OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AL OF THEM ARE CUTE FAMILY I AM GOING TO MISS THIS FF ๐Ÿ˜ญ BUT I HOPE YOU ARE GOING TO START NEW ONE I LOVED THE WHOLE PART SPECIALLY SHAIL'S POINT OF VIEW IT WAS FUNNY WHEN HE SAID "Well, then Angad and my mom Kripa fell in love and created my brother" ๐Ÿ˜†
TAKE CARE HAVE FUN AND START NEW ONE SOON ๐Ÿ‘

aww thank youuu soo much!! yeah i liked sahil's pov, it was rly cute i think. thanx soo much for reading, its the comments from u guys dat helped me write. i hope to u in reading crossroads too.

hey...i'm pretty sure i'm writing for da first time...ur fanfic was fantastic, and the storyline was totally different. Loved all of it. Keep up the good work.
                                   Nida

ohh silent reader!!!!!! hi, i never got to talk to you!!!!! thanx soo much for reading, i rly appreciate it. i hope u read n comment for crossroads๐Ÿ˜ณ

OMGGGGGGGG...that was soooo terribly awsum...it was puurrrfectt...i loved it and i think i hav fallen in love with sahil...he is soo much lyk angad n i luv u 4 making him lyk that...he is such a big bro...luving, angry, caring, pissed off, protective all at the same tym and god watt a familyy...the narration, writing style, incidences everyything was superbb salil is such an idiot kid ๐Ÿ˜† sooo cuteeee...it was soo real and yet dreamy...the bestesttt i hav read...thanksss a lot girl and this ff was stupendous fom beginning to end...i am gonna save it on my comp n read it agn agn...wonderrrfuull sweety๐Ÿ˜ƒ

and yess i am gonna miss this ff...a lot!!!

lolz i went still wen i read terrible๐Ÿ˜†but thank youuu for the amazing comemnt. yeah i think it was cool to make sahil like angad even though he's not angad's real son๐Ÿ˜†and salil is jus a lil kid. thank you for reading and commting. i hope i can live up to expectations wit crossroads.

Originally posted by: angullgrl91

dat was such a good part. omg. i luved it. everythin was perfect. im sad dat dis fan fic ova. ill miss it. ๐Ÿ˜ญ . it was an awesome fan fic. hope 2 read a new fan fic by u. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

aww thank youu soo much!!!! god i luv reasing comments, it makes me blush๐Ÿ˜†thank you soo much!!

Originally posted by: monikaseth

๐Ÿ‘ awesome ending dear and i am crying tooo ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ bec i am gona to miss your ff please start new one soon ๐Ÿ‘

thankxxxxx aww im sry for maing u cry. lozl r u rly crying? i'll start my new ff soon. thanxx soo much for reading!!

Originally posted by: me_iq

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww just read the fanfic its reallly gud karishma!!!!!!!!!!!!i just luved it.....wonderful fanfic!!!!!!!!very well written!!!!!!awsome job!!! i luved it how u expressed every emotion

Iqra

thanks soo much!!!! i hope i wont dissappoint u wit my next one...but ur comemnts rly encourage me.

Originally posted by: Mulle

amazing part karishma ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜ณ
im honestly gonna miss reading this fanfic ๐Ÿ˜ญ
but anyways still a veeeeeeeery cute and funny part ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜›

thank youu, im going to miss reading ur amazing comments!!!! i glad the last part was funny, and didnt make u cry๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: nehagupta_9

Awesome part n a totally awesome ff, i have to say i luved da ending... u really did end it well.... I actually didnt think this ff wud hav a happy ending, when i started readin it but im happy that it did have 1!!!!

thanxxxx. yeah i was actually debating over what i wanted to ending to be. bu i thought it be cool to have a happy ending b/c i think most ppl wud have expected a sad one. thanx for reading, i hope u read crossroads too.

Originally posted by: *Ejaz4Hinna*

wow
seriously everything in this part was perfect
u made their family complete :D
this was the cutest fan fic i ever read
good luck with ur next fan fic
im def gonna read it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

thank youuu soo much!!!! yeah i made a happy family๐Ÿ˜ณit was a cute ff? i wud think it was dark and mysterious..oh well. thanx n i hope u read crossroads

Originally posted by: armaghan0

awsome magnificent fantastic great u wind up all the loose ends a perfectly exquisite ending especially the part when sahil tells abt his internal conflicts and gradual improvement of relationship and so happy a detailed descriptive ending ๐Ÿ‘

i  cud tell u like the descrptions. thank you, i think moe than anything i love comments on my writing style. thank you soo much for reading!!

Originally posted by: johnangad

excellent story! but ma question remains unanswered.. y did das not leave anything for kripa?

thanx. and as for your question. what came friest the chicken or teh egg? some questions are jus left unanswered for u to figure out๐Ÿ˜‰ thanx for readin, i hope u read crossroads too.

Originally posted by: deeya123

very gud ending and a great ff.best of luk for ur new one ๐Ÿ‘

thank you soo much n i hope u read my next one

Originally posted by: berkeleygirl818

hey Karishma,
OMG!! u ENDED it!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ i am soooo sad!!!! i will miss it sooo much!!!
anywazzz... it was an AWESUM ending to an AWESUM FF!!!! ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘
i LOVED the way u changed the POV's, it was REALLY unique!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Sahil was soooo FUNNY nd mature at the same time!!! LOVED his role! ๐Ÿ˜›
and AK's fight were sooooo ADORABLE!!! i LOVED tht 2!!!! ๐Ÿ˜†
in short i LOVED ALL of it, from beginning to end!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
i CANNOT wait to read ur new FF's!!!! so begin writing them soon! lol! ๐Ÿ˜‰
ohhh... nd u better continue KPKS soon, or ELSE!! ๐Ÿ˜ก jk.. mayb not!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

heyyyyy. dun be sad, be glad!!!! and thank youuu for liking it, it means alot to me. i love sahil, he's my fav in the story. lolz. i dunno what else to say, i replied to so many cooments, i feel like im jus repeating everything๐Ÿ˜† but rly thank you!! and kpks is on season break...i'll try to start season 3 asap.

Originally posted by: goldi2

AWW that was the sweetest ending!! lol
seriosuly
that was soo adorable!!!
i luv it
seemed soo soo.. PERFECT
i reallly loved reading it was really awseom1!!

thanxx xoxoxoxo!!!!!! i hope u luv my new one jus as much, n i luv reading ur comments. there always soo sweet๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: angel_tia

the ending was really awsuummm
u have talent babes!the last sentence was really practical and logical!!!!

thanxxx. and u wanna noe i secet? the quote is from a picture frame in my house๐Ÿ˜†

THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR APPRECIATION AND FOR THINKING OF MY FAN-FIC WORHTY OF IT. THANK YOU SOO MUCH. I HOPE YOU ALL READ CROSSROADS TOO.

Karishma

Marauders thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
i jus caught up with this ff, and awwww, it's awesomeeee!!! I totally loved it, the kids are soooo cuteee!!!
ur a wonderful writer!!
sweetaddiction thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
HEyy !!
ABsolutely AwSumm !!!--
this is i tink the 3rd or 4th fanfic of urs that i've read-- and i tink it's my favourite-- i REALLY like the story line-- the writing style was good-- the right amount of romance considering the situation -- i usually like stories with funny / nok jok scenes but even without all that i totally enjoyed this fanfic-- also the story was of a good length-- not too long and not goin away from the main plot and just enuf to keep it interestin but not too basic--
plus the ending part was really good-- puttin it from Sahil's view was a really good idea-- and also this one had a happily ever after ending which i have to say i love
๐Ÿ‘
~Sweetoo
268143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

i read da whole FF in 1 go ...... it was awesome ๐Ÿ‘ da children were soo cute n ma personal favourite was Sahil ........ he was soo like Angad ๐Ÿ˜Š

Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago
Aww what a cute ff!
Wondeful nd sweet ending...
Sahil is a awesome nd mature kid. AK are soooo cute.
Salil....aww setting poor Suhana's hair on fire!
LOL

Harji
Edited by Angad-Kripa#1 - 15 years ago
k_anjali12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Outstanding FF๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘