new Manan OS - A Church Girl (the Mystical story) 14/4

nirvisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello guys...
this os contains a totally different plot...
this is actually kind of a part from the story which i am writing...
this on Manik only...

So happy reading and please give me your views about it so that i can think of giving the sequel of this story...

A Church Girl

Manik's POV

Spring is finally over and winter has almost started. There is snow falling all over the town. It looks like the town has spread a huge white quilt all over itself. It is the first ever snow fall of the season in this small town of Virginia. Mystic falls. And here I'm Manik Malhotra, standing in front of saint lush's church.

Actually I'm not a religious person who would visit church on daily basis. No I'm not.

This church I have seen like ever since I was ten but never been in there.

But today here I am about to enter inside this church and the reason is a Dream. A small stupid dream which I has been watching since last fifteen days. And that is...

I'm standing inside the church in white cloths.

There was no one around and that is pretty odd as this church has always been filled with a bunch of people 24*7...

There is white fog all around inside the church...

I wonder how it came inside...

I look around and suddenly my eyes fell on...

AN ANGEL

She is standing there draped in white dress in a lonely corner of the church smiling at me...

She was divine...

Like a first blossom of the season...

And I captivated by her charm with the very first look that I am not being able to shutter my eyelids...

Oh My God...

She has done some magic over me...

I literally feel my eyes stuck into her smiling face...

What is happening with me...?

Like this I was still on dilemma of her captivated charm when suddenly I noticed her shutting her own eyes and then...

Everything goes blank...

And I woke up in the morning with the same dream all over again...

So yes this is the dream practically haunting me from last fifteen days though in a good ways. I just don't know what is happening with me. I don't believe in any superstitious things. No I don't.

But still I'm here against my own will, all ready to go inside the church.

My feet feels cold. It's actually not moving.

Ok... A one needs more courage to follow some weirdly different dream. And so do me.

Come on Manik... you can do this...

Just go inside... look around... and come back...

Because this dream is nothing but my stupid brain's stupid thoughts...

But deep down I know that this dream is way more than a normal one. This is actually a small part of very big plan of nature.

I finally stepped inside and walked through the aisle. There was less people around. Maybe because it's the lunch time but still it's not empty only.

I looked around all over the church. All the corners inside it. I almost looked everywhere...

There was no one...

So that was just my brain responsible for that weird dream of mine...

Thinking all this I was just about to move away when again my eyes fell on

AN ANGEL...

The same angle I have been watching since last fifteen days in my dreams...

She was there in reality and not in my dream...

She was looking like a fresh white lily in that white dress and her eyes...

Oh My God...

Its same thing happening in reality also...

I feel like my eyes have magically stuck with hers...

This is the same feeling... No... it is actually an intensified one this time...

I feel like I cannot move my eyelids and not even my eyeballs...

And suddenly I saw her moving towards me... and the feeling is growing more and more with her every steps...

And she finally stopped in front of me... just a feet away from me...

She was not saying anything... just smiling at me...

So I finally asked "why am I watching your dreams?"

But still...

Instead of answering my question she just smiled more brightly and watching this my inners were telling me to give her a peace of mind but still I couldn't...

I just couldn't think anything but her captivating brown eyes...

But then finally she said "I am an..."

Cutting her off in middle I completed "An Angle... You are an Angle... I know..."

And with my this sentence, for the first time I noticed her expressions changing, just for a bit of a moment but I saw amusement on her face and then again, that never ending peace and sereneness...

Before she said anything more I asked the most obvious question at that moment "Why am I the only one who can see you now and not the other people?"

She just replied "And how do you know that other people cannot see me?"

I replied instantly "I know they can't... because no one can resist your charm and the captivation of your eyes... so I know in this Church out of all the people I'm the only one who can see you... but the question is why? And why am I watching the same dream of yours from last fifteen days?"

She again smile that breathtaking smile and replied "Because you are from the chosen once."

Ok... that was some information... but that made me confuse so I asked "Chosen once? For what?"

She again smiled brightly and replied "There is still time for you to know that. It's just the time for me to know you. And it's time for you to forget about me. You are going to forget about the dreams of watching me and meeting me in this Church. You are going to forget that I was compelling you ever. And you are going to forget about The Church Girl."

My mind was totally captured by her when she was saying those words and I was just believing in her words so I only said "I'm going to forget about The Church Girl."

And she blinked her eyes, so did I...

And when I open my eyes I was standing in the middle of a crowded Church alone. And I don't remember that how come I end up here.

I don't visit a church. I'm not at all a religious person. So what am I doing in here?

I don't know...

I just chuck all the thoughts and return back home as my aunt is waiting for me and I have an elder sister to look after...

End of POV

Like this manik started to live his life the way it was before. Normally.

Forgetting about everything what happened in the church...

So who was that girl?

An angle... a fairy...

If she was one then why she was compelling manik to forget her ever...

And that also make her a devil...

Was she a Devil or an Angle?

I guess we never know...

Cause manik just remember three words in his mind and that is...

A CHURCH GIRL...

Lots of Love,

NISHU

Edited by nirvisha - 7 years ago