Loving_life thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: shweta_yadav

Update soon

So else again this will close

========================

Unres until it's 2 late.. though i read countless time already
finally a comment jo padne le liye meri aankhe taras gayi thi! Am I dreaming the boss finally gave the respose

Akdu back to his akdu mode 🤢
Dillu ammi is so sweet but inka ye ladka i really dnt understand ( well no body does i guess )
Well Akduness is something which our jahapana cannot live without offcourse after Zoya😆
when u give birth to an emotionally challened kid u will have to deal with it😆

But i ssly want dillu ammi ke keep continue with her bahu rant with Asad's ..disappointed with her
for a change she stopped that but u never know she is dilshad she can never stop it for long😆
Back to the office

Gald i dnt hv this much of a sadu n akdu boss..( not even handsome like asad)
lol! come on your boss is famous in itself, if i want to annoy you he is so helpful so nothing about your boss 😆😆😆 but boss like asad is too difficult to deal with we will be sooo confused kaam kar ke taadte rahe

Stupid fool catch kia zoya ko but help ni kia with those files ..poor zoya.. sadu ban ke limit hote hia
dude he is asad so limitless is always his thing😛moment khatam toh nikal gaya😉just kidding
But i like to add one thing sadu will be the most romantic one soon. ( will for the most awaited proposal😳 )
ahhh!!!right but dont know when will that happen or even it will happen or not😆and your reaction if it doesnt happen😆

Ohh beta MR Khan ka para garam ..now no one can save ayaan
seriously getting saved from asad's wrath is next to miracle😃
I knw most of reader might be thinking asad went over the board in his anger with ayaan..but i think what asad did was correct only at that moment ( being the person he is ).. from now on ayaan will behave bit mature at latest.
exactly my point asad ka reaction was not new anybody would have been in ayaans place he would have done the same just because he is his brother it doesnt mean he will be biased and yeah reaction was too much but if someone else would have done it they would also have faced the same and beside he has to be mature about things specially when it comes to bussiness

Love the way zoya use her brain ( faltu me i think her as jhali😆) with the vase thing ..
hahaha yeah she is now leaning all the tactics to tame a lion😆vo jalli hai no doubt but all rounder bhi hai okay😆
But ye kamini billi ko taunt marna jarure tha.😡. got job cz of Asad only apne ko samjhte kia hai .. ( bahut sare gali for her)
if not Asad, madam ko entry bhi nahi milti lekin bhav toh aisa hai jaisa asad uske kaam kar raha ho!!!urghh i just hate her

Though the ayaan accident part is sad n feeling bit bad for ayaan already.
yeah thats sad i agree, seeing chirpy chocolate boy like this😭

HERE COME THE BEST PART IN Asad's cabin

Do asad really need to blame zoya for every single dam thing .. now this is what we called getting over the board.
u know if its in asads hand every damm thing from global warming to extinction of species he will held zoya responsible😆

Matalab banda have feeling for her. n to ignore or whatever the reason he cant just simply blame her...
having felling for her find 100 reasons to run away from it that typical asad 😆😆
Poor girl just trying to rescue a bird ... but love the way she stand n didnt move without helping the poor bird ..though the akdu helped her.. still shouting on her every time is not acceptable .
if it comes to saving somebody life she wont hesitate for a second but yeah asad need to be less emotionally challenged though, he some time crosses his limit let see how he works on it

Ohh shit ek mitwa moment hone wala tha.. can't this rohan come later.. kabab me hadi😡
that the tradition people in their life are meant to interupt their moment in show and also here 😆
This tejas is so kutta .not more than akaram n billi though..i hate him
yes he a biggest jerk bloody betrayer😡
So humeria took ayaan to the hospital ..lo ek or love story start ho gaye 😕..i m sure inke speed mere aysa se jayada hoge.
hahahaha that was hilarious but yeah u never know😆
Oh beta zoya is going to tell asad n ye jarur blast hoga zoya par ..
koi shaq? dekhte hai kya hota hai😉
Just cant wait to read more..
will update as promised😃
So wish ye writer thori jayada activie hote ..but my bad we have a lazy writer ( no excuse granted )
come on! I'm not lazy okay 😆 kuch bhi matlab
Now update the next part asap with a precap for sure.
okay okay with do that in sometime 😆
Lastly do i need to tell u again that i really love u ..
awww...I love you more you know that

Thank you sooo much for the overwhelming, encouraging review as always Sweetu + energy booster. Love You
Loving_life thumbnail

hello everyone here I'm back with chapter 20! do read it and let me know how you felt about it will be eagerly waiting for your likes and reviews and as usual so sorry to keep you all waiting for soo long i really mean it

this update is res for anopama greyanastasia, asifiqbalsh, suganti,sweet_tehs, jass, --Evil_Angel--, 2filmy, Richakataria, Sneha8337, friendsall, Ajuzangel, shiv456, kabhi_asya,parakshi, ksen, .Priyanka-, crying, Linsie, ASYAKASHLOVER, srivallit, enthusiastic, eufra_naghm, priyanka2020 and all the other readers and silent reader of this story, sorry if I missed some name but trust me each and every opinion matters a lot to me

A very very very special Res to Sweetu(here is your story boss as promised), maina(hope u like it ),

Chapter 20

bannercredits:mrina

Ayaan's cabin

Asad was in a serious discussion with the clients when Zoya came running inside without even bothering to knock. Asad was taken aback seeing her even the investors were looking at her weirdly

Asad thinking, " What the hell is she up to today"

Asad: Miss Siddiqui A serious discussion is going on here

Zoya(completely ignoring him): Sir we are leaving now!

Asad: What is your problem

Zoya(turning towards the investors): Sorry gentleman this discussion is postponed to some other day

Asad was feeling like banging his head somewhere because he was clueless as what to react, this girl who was shivering like a scared cat is now all in tigress mode and in his presence in his bloody presence postponing the meeting before he could lash out at her she held his hand dragging him out of the cabin with her, which was obviously another shock for Asad. Here for Rohan the sight was not less than some thriller movie being AAK's assistant he never had the guts to throw such stunts, even he had never seen anyone in DC do that, He silently prayed to save Zoya from Asad's wrath which he knew is next to impossible, Rohan just turned towards investors to handle things

Here as soon as they were out of the cabin Asad jerked off his hand from her hold glaring at her

Asad(angrily): You're fired!

This time Zoya was not shocked she has now understood his nature but yeah it was indeed hurtful but now her priority was Ayaan

Zoya: Fine! Still, you're coming with me Asad Sir!

Asad was above to say something but then this time was cut off by her

Zoya: AYAAN HAS MET WITH AN ACCIDENT!

That's it, he went numb hearing that, he just look at her taking a step back, he was not able to grasp it, he thought he didn't hear her properly

Asad: What you said?

Zoya(sighing deeply): Ayaan has met with an accident, I didn't break that news inside because you were with clients and business politics...

Asad: WHERE IS AYAAN!...How? I mean...

Zoya: I have got the location, we have to reach there as soon as possible

There were many questions popping in Asad's mind but he was not able to think straight he just wanted to see Ayaan safe and sound, Asad just nodded and both of them rushed outside towards the exit

They were in the car and there was pin drop silence, Zoya didn't know what to say and it was too much for Asad to grasp for a day

"He is very innocent when it comes to business, Asad said his gaze fixed outside

I always try to explain that to him in the business world one has to be stone-hearted that's all I wanted him to understand but I messed up everything

Zoya just looked at him hearing him out, being an elder sibling she understands his fear, protectiveness she was above to keep a comforting hand over his hand but took back

Asad: I won't be able to forgive myself if anything...

Zoya(cutting him off): Don't think like that Asad Sir, He will be fine

Asad: he has to be

Here the car stopped near the hospital and AsYa got down hurriedly from the car

Inside the hospital

Humeira was pacing here and there outside the emergency room silently praying for Ayaan to be fine

Humeira thinking, "Ya Allah! Please keep him safe! Please please please!"

"Gudiya!" She heard Zoya's voice and whirl around to see Asad and Zoya rushing towards her she sighed in relief seeing them

Asad's eyes widened seeing her clothes which were fully drenched in Ayaan's blood

Asad: Ayaan?

Humeira: he has been taken to the Emergency room! Doctors are checking on him

Asad moved towards the Emergency Room waiting for the doctor to come out, Humeira hugged Zoya tightly it was very terrifying for her, Zoya hugged her back stroking her head to calm her as she is very sensitive and she freaks out seeing blood

Humeira(still in the hug): baji

Zoya: Shhh! It's fine Gudiya, you were very brave today! I'm so proud of you

Zoya said kissing her head

"Humi, called the choked voice from behind, they came out of the hug and saw Najma with Dilshad and Rashid

Najma: Ayaan Bhaijaan?

Humeira went to her and narrated all the occurring Najma's eyes welled up Dilshad just step back and Rashid held her by the shoulders. Asad immediately rushed to her side

Asad: Ammi

Dilshad: How?...all of sudden...morning he was fine...And...Now

She started sobbing hard

Rashid took her in a bear hug comforting her

Rashid: Dilshad please he will be fine

"He has to be fine," Asad said with a choked voice looking at Rashid

Rashid cupped his face from one hand nodding in yes

Asad just left from there and went towards the stairs since there was no one around he didn't stop his tears

Asad: why!!! Why did I react like that, because of me Ayaan is this state, how can I do it to my brother

With that he just punched his hand hard on the wall

He remember their time together the fun they have in dining table, how he always irritates him being messy, his antics, how he has made Asad's room window officially his main door to save himself from Rashid then he remembered scolding him in the morning and followed by Zoya telling him about the accident, not able to forgive himself he again banged his already wounded arm, he could feel the pain but he was too occupied with Ayaan to think about it

He felt the touch in his palm he looked beside to find Zoya holding his wounded hand

Zoya: Allah Miya! What's wrong with you! Ayaan's injury is more than enough for your family for a day why you want to add up

Immediately Zoya realized her tone and scolded herself, she still can't figure out what happens to her when he is around, how she gets so comfortable that she gets carried away but then he knows to show her place maybe unintentionally but he makes sure to do that.

Zoya: vo...I was ...saying...your hand ...it's bleeding

Asad: don't worry about it, its nothing

Zoya removed her kerchief but didn't know how to ask him

Asad was in no mood to throw tantrums and also if he will go like this Dilshad will freak out more so he just sat down in the stair extended his hand

Zoya just sat beside him and wiped the little blood and tied the cloth around his palm, Asad just intently looking at her when she was busy with her first aid

Asad thinking, "I was so rude to her today and yet here she is nursing my wound"

After doing that she put her hair strands between her ear while doing so the blood in her hand slightly brushed her cheeks

She was above to get up when Asad held her hand and pulled her back she fell back more close to him

Asad just took his wounded hand near her face and wiped the stain from the clean part of the tied cloth all this while along with the task both their eyes were intensely locked with each other

Asad: Zoya...

Zoya could feel his breath on his face making her go weak in knees

Asad: Zoya about today...(Zoya just gulped and Asad continued) I'm so...

Before he could complete they heard some moments in the stairs so immediately pulled back standing up both were embarrassed to look at each other's face

Asad: we should go back

Zoya: hmmm

Nothing else came out of her throat and on the top of that her heartbeat was totally out of control they just rushed upstairs

Outside ER room:

All were seated outside the ER room Humeira was consoling Najma, Rashid and Asad's eyes were glued to the ER room and Dilshad was continuously sobbing Asad got more worried seeing her he was above to move towards her when Zoya came and sat beside her which made Asad stopped in his tracks

She kept her hand in the top of Dilshad's hand squeezing it lightly, Dilshad looked at her but didn't respond as tears were not stopping

Zoya: maybe this is not the time for this but I want to share something with you Phuphi

Dilshad just looked down without saying anything

Zoya continued, "When I was 8 years old I had met with a very terrible accident and I was there where Ayaan is now

Dilshad again looked at her listening to her

"Doctors said after that terrible fall I would not make it but I survived I made it

Till today my Abbu says I'm a fighter. I won the battle to death if I would be in the same situation today I wouldn't make it because that 8-year-old knew her mother was waiting outside shattered and she couldn't leave her like that, You know Phuphi when life was slipping out of my hand all I saw was a smiling face of my Ammi(she smiled through her tears) and my life is the reason behind that smile and I couldn't snatch that away from her so I fought not actually for my life but for that smile and I was just 8 at that time and Ayaan is much more mature than that 8-year-old and very well knew his Ammi is right outside praying for his wellbeing so he will also fight for you

Zoya's words actually made her feel better she just hugged her with silent tears

Dilshad: you're right beta, my Ayaan will be fine

Asad also wiped his tears from the corner of his eyes, Asad didn't know how to thank both the sisters for what they have done today for him and his family

Soon the doctor came out of the ER room and all rushed towards them

Asad: doctor how is Ayaan

Doctor: he has fractured his right leg and right arm but he is out of danger so don't worry and also there is no major internal injury so there is nothing to worry

All of them sighed in relief hearing that, Dilshad hugged Rashid happily thanking god

Rashid: can we meet him?

Doctor: he is unconscious for now due to medication but after shifting to the ward you all can be with him, he should gain conscious in sometimes

Asad: thank you, doctor

Humeira sighed in relief, she was never this scared before they have never bonded much in past but she doesn't know why her heart sank seeing Ayaan like that

Rashid went to Humeira who was standing with Zoya, he lightly stroked her head

Rashid: Thank you beta, for bringing my son here on time

Humeira: uncle you called me beta and also thanking me? My Abbu never does that

Rashid just smiled fondly at her

Rashid: I would love to meet your Abbu and would tell him that you have raised a two precious diamond

He said cupping Zoya's face, she just smiled back at him

Dilshad: that's right today you saved Ayaan's life and that day Zoya saved Asad's life from that rock bed, indirectly you saved our life too she said looking at Rashid, thanks is too small for what you both have done for us

Zoya: Phuphi it's all Allah Miya's doing so please don't thank us

Before Dilshad could say anything Zoya's mobile rang

Zoya attended the call and started the conversation

Zoya: hello Abbu...Ayaan is fine...yes...no abbu, humi and I will manage...okay bye

Zoya looking at Dilshad

Zoya: I guess we should take a leave

Dilshad: Asad will drop you

Zoya: no Phuphi...Asad sir should be here with Ayaan, we both will go

Dilshad: I'm here, Rashid is here for Ayaan so it should not be a problem

Before Zoya could say anything further she was interrupted by Asad

Asad: Ammi is right! I'm not allowing you both to go alone and it's late

Zoya and Humeira bid their farewell to Najma and Rashid and went from there with Asad towards the car

Journey towards Zoya's house was a silent affair, Asad was driving, Zoya was sitting in the passenger seat and Humeira was sitting behind thinking about the events that happened, time to time Asad was glancing at Zoya he was feeling really bad for shouting at her in office, now after what happened in stairs his thoughts and his tongue is having a terrible sync, he just moved his attention to Humeira,

Asad: Humi? Right

He said looking at her from the rear view

Zoya: nope it's Humeira

Asad could sense a little annoyance in her voice

Asad: Apologies! Tamatar always refer to you as Humi so I forgot your real name

Humeira(just smiled a little): that's absolutely fine, Humi is my pet name, people close to me call me that

Asad: thank you Humeira! For saving my brother's life, you don't know what is he to me

Humeira: I know and completely understand, today I saw a really different version of AAK completely different from that car chaos

Asad was kind of embarrassed as he recalled himself so vulnerable in hospital

Humeira saw that and immediately try to lighten the situation

Humeira: it's okay I understand the sibling thing, I have the same in female version(pointing towards Zoya) she is like a soothing breeze but even a small scratch in my body she will turn into a fierce storm

Zoya was kind of feeling weird to even look at him after what happened in stairs

Zoya thinking, "why can't they just sit quietly

Asad: well an older sibling thing (Asad said with a chuckle)

Humeira: really AAK baji was so right about you

Asad was more than curious hearing that

Asad: about me? (came the instant reaction)

Humeira: though you look like an arrogant businessman who can't look anything beyond profit and loss deep down you are a man with a golden heart

Zoya immediately cut her off

Zoya: Humi can you please let him drive peacefully

Humeira just composed her smile and sat quietly but Now that was news for Asad that he again misunderstood her, now the guilt was totally consuming him

He remembered the saying which Rashid always tells them "Half knowledge is more dangerous than illiteracy, Only if he had the patience to fully listen to the conversation, many things could have been avoided

Soon they reached their home and Humeira got down saying goodnight to Asad she went inside Zoya was following her lead when Asad called her

Asad: Zo...Zoya

Zoya stopped in her tracks and turned around facing him, Asad had called her to apologize but couldn't say so

Asad: vo...actually...

Zoya: yes?

Asad: actually tomorrow I will be with Ayaan so take care of all the project deliveries

Zoya: I can't...

Asad: excuse me?

Zoya: I have been fired from DC and that terminates my contract too so...

Asad was tongue tied hearing that he recalled himself firing her

Asad thinking, "What more mess I have to face"

Zoya saw him just him in deep thought without any reaction, she was amused about herself after so much he has done she is still eager for his reaction, she just sighed

Zoya: Good Night

With that, she turned around to go inside when she again heard him

Asad: be there and handle I may not be there

Zoya again turned facing him with a confused expression

Asad: I...I will review the reports when I will be back after Ayaan's recovery...

Zoya was above to say something

Zoya: Asa...

Asad: Please!

Zoya stopped hearing him, since the time she has joined Dilshad's Construction she had always seen him just commanding others this version is so hard to react

Well this is not just new to Zoya but also to Asad he has never been like this to anyone so to avoid looking more vulnerable he just turned on the engine and zoomed out leaving the stunned Zoya behind

Zoya just mumbled to herself still in trance "Allah Miya! What's wrong with this man"

In the hospital

Here, Ayaan was shifted from ER to ward

Dilshad was stroking his hair lovingly, Rashid was sitting opposite to Dilshad in a chair and Najma was seated in the couch when Ayaan slowly opened his eyes adjusting his vision with the light, everyone in the room was overjoyed seeing him awake

Ayaan looked at Dilshad and smiled a little, Dilshad kissed his forehead with continuous tears rolling down her eyes

Ayaan(with a hoarse voice): I'm fine beautiful

Dilshad: I know, touch the steering again I will break your hand

Najma coming near him

Najma: Ammi it's already broken, (sighing sadly) damm we have to wait for it to heal to break it again

Ayaan: in this condition also you won't spare me right

Najma: that's your penance for making us go through that

Rashid: how you feeling?

Ayaan: just body feel stiff and quite painful

Rashid: I will inform the doctor

With that, he moved out of the ward and at the same time Asad entered he was so enlightened to see Ayaan awake he immediately rushed to his side cupping his face from one hand

Asad: Ayaan you are awake! How are you feeling?

Seeing Asad smile ripped off his face and morning incident clicked his mind

Ayaan: how do you think I'm with all the broken bones! But don't you worry I will recover as fast as I can and will be back

Though for all it was a normal reply Asad could sense his rudeness but all that didn't matter to him he can tolerate it, all he wants is his recovery

Ayaan: I'm really tired, Ammi I think I should sleep

Dilshad: yeah...yes beta you need a full rest

Asad also nodded in agreement and left the room as soon as he was out he wiped the tears from the corner of his eyes

Zoya's house:

Humeira already slept as it was really a long day for her, Zoya was standing in her room's gallery just looking particularly nothing but was in deep thought, when a cup of steaming coffee came in front of her, she turned around to see Gaffur holding a cup for her, she smiled and took the cup and both them settled down in the swing

Gaffur: you forgot about our coffee night

Zoya: nope you left for Delhi

Gaffur: and I came back but you got busy with your job

Zoya: well let's both share blame for that

Gaffur: fair enough!

Gaffur: I also remember you wanted to say something

Zoya: not anymore

Zoya said hugging his arms

Gaffur: come on! What does that mean, tell me what you wanted to talk

Zoya: Allah Miya! What's wrong with you! A girl can't lie to spend time with her father

Gaffur: what's the need to lie for that, all my time is just for you both

Zoya placing her head on his shoulder

Zoya: Abbu I can't imagine losing you!

Gaffur: you will never sweetheart, you feel always find me around

Zoya: oh please don't throw that filmy lines on me, why you don't take care of yourself Abbu, I'm always scared for your health, what if something happens to you

Gaffur: that's exactly your problem, you still don't know me just because I'm a heart patient it doesn't mean anytime I will take off

Zoya: Abbu, please!

Ghaffur: okay jokes aside if I can survive losing your Ammi I can survive anything and you know bacha what keeps me going? you both. So as long as you both are by my side and happy nothing can happen to me.

Zoya thinking, "that's right Abbu to make sure nothing happens to you, I can't tell you how unhappy I am, maybe you are strong but I'm not strong enough to take that risk "

Zoya: I love you Abbu

Ghafur: I love you too bacha! Now we should sleep you have to head to work tomorrow

Well hearing about work she didn't respond anything as still, she has not decided

Zoya: yes we should probably sleep

Gaffur: good night beta (Gaffur said kissing her forehead)

He went from there and sighing heavily even Zoya headed towards her bed

That's it hope u all enjoyed it will wait for your reviews and likes scroll down for precap😉
Loving_life thumbnail

Precap:

Asad was in a deep sleep in the chair with head hanging in the Air, he was above to bang the head in the wall when instead of hard wall his head landed in soft palms, yes Zoya's palm he was so much deep in slumber he didn't wake up, Zoya was mesmerized seeing him sleeping like a baby, her palm was practically cupping his face

Zoya thinking, "he looks so cute while sleeping but once he wakes up will take the whole world in his head! Allah Miya, you came to call him and now ogling at him shamelessly

She carefully removed her hand from his hold placing his head properly also waking Asad in the process

Asad smiled looking at her

Zoya was dumbfounded seeing him awake all of sudden and smiling at her

Zoya: I...came...wake you

Asad: you started fumbling in my dreams too

Zoya: huh?

Loving_life thumbnail
u wake up so early
AsadZoya1708 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Res...
Me First...

Unres...
Amazing update...
Loved it...
AsYa scenes were awesome...
Ayaan is safe...
Asad asking Zoya please... Awww...
Loved the precap...
Thanks for the pm...
Continue soon...

Please do update "Addicted To You" tooo...

Edited by AsadZoya1708 - 5 years ago
shweta_yadav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Madam mere office hota hai ..I u remember

shweta_yadav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Update yippee
Res 😳
sweet_tehs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Finally updated...
It was a well written part aanchal
Enjoyed reading it..
Though felt bad for Ayaan but gutsy Zoya was a sight to watch.

Each part was well written.

Hope u continue sooner than the last time.
pratibhas5 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing dear Emotional too
Ayaan was hurt that's why talked rude but it's ok

I hope he recovers soon.

Asad and Zoya their relationship is growing slowly now he admires her how she gave strength to Dilshad.

I just hope Asad talks to Ayaan and clears everything.

Hmmm and now What will Zoya do will she go too office or not.

And Akram thank god he was not in update but Asad may can help Zoya later in that matter.

Over all Amazing dear welcome back we were missing ur writing👏
Edited by pratibhas5 - 5 years ago