Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago
Sonam is one heck of an idiot😆 Hook, line and sinker😆 I use fairness cream too.. Sue me.. Meri skin. Mein koi bhi rangat karna chahu uski meri marzi😛😆 Having said that, I like Abhay.. Wish he did more movies
Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .rasgulla.

Sonam is one heck of an idiot😆 Hook, line and sinker😆 I use fairness cream too.. Sue me.. Meri skin. Mein koi bhi rangat karna chahu uski meri marzi😛😆 Having said that, I like Abhay.. Wish he did more movies

Yami what he means is that as a celeb they have certain responsibilities
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anachronist

Yami what he means is that as a celeb they have certain responsibilities

Ya. I know.. I was aiween messing around😆 I don't mind the fairness cream ads as long as they dont imply that you get the world by turning fair😆 As for celebs and responsibilities, celebs agar responsible hote tou kia hi baat thi😆
Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .rasgulla.

Ya. I know.. I was aiween messing around😆 I don't mind the fairness cream ads as long as they dont imply that you get the world by turning fair😆 As for celebs and responsibilities, celebs agar responsible hote tou kia hi baat thi😆

Waise u think ki agar abhay ke paas films rehti toh wo yeh nautanki karta 😆
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Waise u think ki agar abhay ke paas films rehti toh wo yeh nautanki karta 😆

Nope... The only time when celebs speak about something important out of the blue is when they want some attention😆
Hazardous thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
BWHAHAHA I can't stop laughing at Sonam's reply!!! 😆 Why does she enjoy being publically humiliated so much??
566912 thumbnail

Nimbu praising kangu , kuch samjhe daya 😲😆

I like Kangu.. except when she goes bonkers which is more often. 😆😆
kimi484 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well done abhay 👏
my fav actress did fairness ads
and i was very disappointed.
hope abhay bravely shaming them
makes all the stars ashamed of the decisions
they made in past and they never do such ads
in the future. celebrities who have a fan following
and are loved should make responsible decisions.

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5
publicity for his movie r for him lol
-afghaniibabe thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Bravo Abhay!

Always loved this guy for giving a voice to the taboos. He has always set focus on war crimes, nature crisis, rape issues, wrong messages etc.

The thing is not about preferring a fair skin to darker one. It is about making fair skin more superior to dark skin. Which is not true!

We are in 2017, it is time to understand that an individual's character doesn't lie in their skin colour, in their social status, in their religion, culture, ethnicity etc etc.

Use as much fair cream as you want to, endorse as much as you want to but saying that's how you claim success and happiness, is wrong. The companies' disgusting taglines should change cause they lie just in your face. I wish someone would sue them for promising something unachievable.

Abhay may not be drowning in scripts and offers in the moment but when were good actors always appreciated? It is not the first time, he puts focus on such topics. The point is that his point is right and he is a savage for doing this while successful actors still remain greedy enough to not reject such endorsements.