Users

Frequent Posters

bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
@Bri I like his pair with Anu

Originally posted by: turqoisedress

I can understand DP fans frustration. A few months ago,  they were literally desperate to prove everything is perfect between SRK & DP. Even now I bet there will be tons of posts salivating  at both if they're together at some event.  πŸ˜†

I remember the comments wishing DP was in this movie, from this year itself. Now, DP is not signing any movies. Who knows what's happening with Padmavati and xXx bombed, even in India..doing nothing for DP. On the other hand Katrina is signing movies with big directors despite the low she's going through. No idea if those movies will do anything for Kat but she's still getting something. 
DP's mouthpiece Masand was the only one who said that she's in the movie anyways just like DP was doing those Sallu movies. ALR always denied it and took the blame of the drama on himself for not deciding who the heroine should be. 

++++1
pakeezah thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheSoundOfMusic

I am more interested in who is clashing with SRK this time πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Deepika gets thrown out but Katrina is begged to be in a film πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Yes I believe it. πŸ˜†

------

So adept at spinning fairy tales.πŸ˜†

No need for Katrina to be begged because after Deepika opted to go west..Katrina was signed. It's only when Deepika fell on her nose in the West after XXX flopped..that lots of shor machao happened because she was fighting tooth and claw to get back into the film.

And wasn't her PR just saying she told her manager not to look out for films in West for her? What is this about filming XXX4 in Canada which another Crazen is sayingπŸ˜†. Deepika PR needs to calm down otherwise I think they're going to go berserk and lose it completely.
Edited by pakeezah - 7 years ago
hasini009 thumbnail
bajirao mastani ne Dilwale se mohabbat ki hai ayashi nahiπŸ˜›

Originally posted by: MythicalMoth

Also heard xxx4 will start rolling soon.

🀣
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
F.I.T.B thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
why i get the feeling that all this is just a facade of deepika

as  soon as she gets west movie ...

the very flight she will take and leave from BW leaving Prods in tangle πŸ˜†
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3