Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
ohh wow so ur friend met pankhuri and rajveer
btw if u tell pankhuri tht u wna meet her...she will agree...she meets her fans

rajveer on the other hand😭
Lolchiku thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for telling me an btw who is aasu/hacer how does this person get Dev out of amla's headπŸ˜†
shalluuu thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..MysticAura..

KQHAK is a new show, maybe that's why. I even asked my friend, who is a journalist from the same field, she has just taken the two interviews which I've posted on the previous page. This show has not managed to gain that demand needed, and hence, they aren't yet focusing on promoting this show very much. πŸ˜†

among after noon shows wt i feel the show getting extra footage is TSMSPG  tht come right after KQHAK ...Dont mind with less trps or less footage i hope cvs will not manipulate with original concept of show
Klaustrophillic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: princess200

ohh wow so ur friend met pankhuri and rajveer

btw if u tell pankhuri tht u wna meet her...she will agree...she meets her fans

rajveer on the other hand😭

I wouldn't want to compare, but he is just like my previous celeb crush, Mishkat. They both are just the same in many aspects. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Both are hopeless cases. πŸ˜†

@BOLD she is a journalist πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

shalluuu thumbnail
I have seen twitter account of pankhudi where she is posting all those pics of nirbhaya rape case ...will amla get justice 
Its only possible by makers 
darkwarrior200 thumbnail
soch rahi hoon ek do din ke liye main bhi notebook leke unke sets pe aajaun πŸ€£
shalluuu thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..MysticAura..

I wouldn't want to compare, but he is just like my previous celeb crush, Mishkat. They both are just the same in many aspects. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Both are hopeless cases. πŸ˜†

@BOLD she is a journalist πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hopeless????😲
darkwarrior200 thumbnail
ohh satyajit is vasant of ballika vadhuπŸ˜†
Klaustrophillic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lolchiku

Thanks for telling me an btw who is aasu/hacer how does this person get Dev out of amla's headπŸ˜†

Asu/Hacer, was a prostitute, but falls in love with Mustafa/Dev, and laters marries him too. Mustafa has many relationships, she being one of them. and after so many relationships, mustafa says that he never loved anyone else, and that fatmagul was his only love. He is a maniac. πŸ˜†
darkwarrior200 thumbnail
yeah rajveer is a huge hopeless caseπŸ˜”
same like my prev celeb crush rohit purohit bt rohit interacts with fans atleast...other than that hes the biggest idiot on earth