Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Justmoi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Mard

Just 20 years, one can go from young/handsome to old/frail. what a sad world

People age my friend, that is reality. Youth and beauty are transient. What is constant is change and aging is one of it. And enough of the gyan as I now sound like an old fool. 😆
1111251 thumbnail
I have been watching some older interviews of Vinod, from 2012, 2016 and 2016, it looks like the poor man was sick for some years now, in some interviews he has clearly hinted on his illness, that he was really sick, but I still wonder what sickness it is

Edited by Mard - 7 years ago
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Justmoi

People age my friend, that is reality. Youth and beauty are transient. What is constant is change and aging is one of it. And enough of the gyan as I now sound like an old fool. 😆

There are some people who has aged so beautifully, for example, parikshit Shahani.

One needs to maintain a healthy life style and eating habits as much as possible, and aging can definitely be slowed down.
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: anjs

There are some people who has aged so beautifully, for example, parikshit Shahani.

One needs to maintain a healthy life style and eating habits as much as possible, and aging can definitely be slowed down.

Aging can be slowed down, old age doesn't have to be all disease and dementia but it takes discipline

Healthy lifestyle, eating habits as you say... You can get away with 'sins' like eating nothing but junk food, no exercise, late nights etc. when young but not after a certain age

And if you get sick at old age recovery takes a long time, takes a toll on your 'looks' especially.
Edited by ---Betty--- - 7 years ago
1111251 thumbnail
Vinod Khanna was a smoker in his younger days, but I heard he didn't smoke for 20 years now
eating_orange thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hmm, maybe his diet? I used to work at a nursing home and many of the elders who eat well and had good care lived much longer. Then there is always a case that some people get sick quickly and get disease. In that case, you can only take care of them and hope for the best.
Edited by eating_orange - 7 years ago
adventurousman thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ---Betty---

He became Osho's disciple and moved to Rajneeshpuram in USA for a few years in the 70s, 80s...

leaving his family in India..

That must've hindered his career..

did he pay for his stay at rajnesshpuram, if so how much?
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: adventurousman

did he pay for his stay at rajnesshpuram, if so how much?

IDK if, how and how much he and other boarders paid for their stay... He was rich, so money shouldn't have been a problem

He worked as a gardener and dishwasher in the Ashram, maybe that's how he paid for lodging, food and other 'perks' 😊

Edited by ---Betty--- - 7 years ago
ibnbattuta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustMySelf

its due to pesticides ..
from vegs to fruits from cold drinks to pizza its laden with
carcinogenic products..there is no control n regulation
over food safety...if any one is caught over looking
the food safety just bribe the babus n get clean chit..

add to that a recent report says of 50 cancer curing drugs found
n used world wide India rarely uses 7 so that doctors n
hospitals can bill patients as pr their whims n fancy...
if the patient dies its none of their concern..they just wish to earn handsomely
fleece in the name of chemo n cancer 🤢

Yes predominantly pesticides and GMOs. Punjab was at the nucleus of the Green Revolution and look now even in Punjab's cities no one wants to buy Punjab wheat. Everyone wants MP sharbati.

There's so much cancer in Punjab that there's a cancer train taking Punjab patients to Bikaner cancer hospital. More so from the GM cotton, aka Bt cotton belt of Bathinda.

Then there is the White Revolution which brought poisonous A1 milk to India. That's there too. So.
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
^^ All this is so scary