Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: awida

I wish I can. but I am not fluent in English..and I don't have those funny ideas which the writer has.πŸ˜ƒ

Haha, thank you for sharing πŸ˜†
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
btw that piya bedardi picture is taken from me. lol
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing, really awesomeπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† write up, another one to add is loud make up of leads in most of the dramas, trying to make them white, good example is pathetic Sun Yaara, really pretty much everyone on the screen look red, Laali literally is trying hard to live up to her name. All actresses look pathetic with that red all over their face including their ears, πŸ˜†I mean who are these award winning make up artists? It seems like they do not look in the mirror before giving the shot? Even all the actors have red lipsticks.. So embarrassing πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Also what's with all these female leads sitting at home doing nothing.. I hate that in most of the serials, they study to do nothing after marriage just sitting at home doing cooking nothing else, what kind of reality is that? I truly think all drama stories are really going down, except few exceptional stories like Udaari, Dayar E Dil, Sange mar mar, Muqabil and may be few others there is nothing but useless plots, same old story in new package. Gone are the days when we used to get some powerful dramas with good content and amazing directors and actors.
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awida, tfs,
this is so perfect and someone mentioned adding forced shaadi's to the list...which would 100% fit with my pet peeves πŸ˜†
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
bang. ... So true ...
Few names he mentioned are seriously women bashing type why in the world would anyone name them or even act in them or watch them. I rather watch jalti jawani, chammak chllo, be dard bijli ( sounds like cheap bhojpuri film titles ) lol than kambakt , bechari in drama titles.
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Another problem is that as this writer puts it. There is nothing much out there. there is a female prison drama , teacher turned drug maker , these are popular shows theme but just knowing subject ...that is a turn off. Doesn't matter how interesting these shows are I don't want to watch them. Indian shows ichadhari nagin seriously. I have no patience to watch 2 hrs straight to watch a movie ... Leaves close to nothing but more and more of trash that most of us watch.
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: kth_anya

dramas with new ideas need famous actors put mahira and fawad in any new idea serial phir dekho rating kahan jati haπŸ˜†

agreeπŸ˜†

Word Count: 1