Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Nikki02

Ok first of all I cannot be bothered to read ur whole delusional post!

Second of all calling KSG gobbar won't change facts about ur flop queen

Third of all there is no issue with winget even going naked for publicity! Her life! But it is so frikin hypocritical when her fans call KSG's movies erotic and then lap up desperate attempt of their queen! I have seen no TV or Bollywood celeb doing such po*no shoots for no reason! It is either for a magazine cover, movie, or product, Unlike ur desperate queen who arranged a po*no photoshoot for herself! For no reason at all! R u saying that jen was offered erotic movies but she rejected them!? No! If she can do it to win style awards then she can defo do it for a big 70mm movie produced by tseries! Truth is no one is offering her anything except for flop shows! Call KSG's movie c grades all u want to! Classic case of sour grapes!

Neither I don't have time to read your long paragraph, all I see is the word po*n that you keep yelling to insult jenny, if jenny's photoshoot was po*n then KSG's scenes in HS3 was 10 times more po*n where he was pressing zarine's boobs and taking daisy's bra off, I never said jenny rejected erotic movies but it's better not to get those type of offers and even your gober haven't got any other movie offers for more than one year despite doing two erotics and you are the one that started to bark in the first place and keep dragging jenny which is why I am calling that looser KSG gober, otherwise I don't give a damn care about a characterless jerk like him.
Edited by naila654 - 7 years ago
.Nikki. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I just have to say, Erica is not even an great actress as people say, her dialogue delivery is just plain bad. And she also comes across as a very narrow minded person. After she made a joke on 9/11, which took so many lives, I just can't like her. And about Shaheer lmao, the less I say is the better about his mediocre acting.

Karan Tacker is a good looker but at the same time he was an average actor in ehmmbh. He may have improved, but who knows, he hasn't acted after ehmmbh.
Edited by .Nikki. - 7 years ago

Originally posted by: naila654

Neither I don't have time to read your long paragraph, all I see is the word po*n that you keep yelling to insult jenny, if jenny's photoshoot was po*n then KSG's scenes in HS3 was 10 times more po*n where he was pressing zarine's boobs and taking daisy's bra off, I never said jenny rejected erotic movies but it's better not to get those type of offers and even your gober haven't got any other movie offers for more than one year despite doing two erotics and you are the one that started to bark in the first place and keep dragging jenny which is why I am calling that looser KSG gober, otherwise I don't give a damn care about a characterless jerk like him.

If u cannot handle the truth about ur desperate flop queen who does po*no photoshoots then don't put others down in order to feel better about ur queen being dumped! Get a Life! It is better not to get such offers my foot! No Bollywood producer or a good TV show maker is interested in her! She can only do such po*no photoshoots for attention! Because no one will ever give her a chance to do all this in a movie! Go cry a river butt hurt winget fan with sour grapes!Edited by Nikki02 - 7 years ago

If u cannot handle the truth about ur desperate flop queen who does po*no photoshoots then don't put others down in order to feel better about ur queen being dumped! Get a Life! It is better not to get such offers my foot! No Bollywood producer or a good TV show maker is interested in her! She can only do such po*no photoshoots for attention! Because no one will ever give her a chance to do all this in a movie! Go cry a river butt hurt winget fan with sour grapes!

If jenny can only do po*n photoshoot then your gober can only do po*n erotic movies like HS3 but right now he is not even getting those type of offers either where sushant became one of the established actor in BW despite coming from small screen, you are the one that can't take the fact that your gober is jobless sitting home and nobody wants him in any movies not even C grade directors wants him but the only thing you can do is bash jenny over and over, jenny's fans are too happy to see of what she is doing and I already told you that many sources wrote that she is the top small screen actress and she is also on the list with the TV actresses that are more popular than BW actress, so you should stop barking and mind your business of what other people are commenting.

Originally posted by: naila654

If jenny can only do po*n photoshoot then your gober can only do po*n erotic movies like HS3 but right now he is not even getting those type of offers either where sushant became one of the established actor in BW despite coming from small screen, you are the one that can't take the fact that your gober is jobless sitting home and nobody wants him in any movies not even C grade directors wants him but the only thing you can do is bash jenny over and over, jenny's fans are too happy to see of what she is doing and I already told you that many sources wrote that she is the top small screen actress and she is also on the list with the TV actresses that are more popular than BW actress, so you should stop barking and mind your business of what other people are commenting.

Keep barking delusional butt hurt winget fan! Yeh she is more popular than Bollywood actresses! In spite of being paid far less and having low TRPS! Stay delusional admin of KSG hate club! Whatever makes u sleep at night!
Sumodreamer05 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Nikki.

I just have to say, Erica is not even an great actress as people say, her dialogue delivery is just plain bad. And she also comes across as a very narrow minded person. After she made a joke on 9/11, which took so many lives, I just can't like her. And about Shaheer lmao, the less I say is the better about his mediocre acting.

Karan Tacker is a good looker but at the same time he was an average actor in ehmmbh. He may have improved, but who knows, he hasn't acted after ehmmbh.

what did she tell about 9/11, can you tell me please?
.Nikki. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumodreamer05

what did she tell about 9/11, can you tell me please?

She tweeted this completely ignorant "joke" comparing the demonetization with 9/11. Only an uneducated and narrow minded person would tweet this.

Edited by .Nikki. - 7 years ago

Keep barking delusional butt hurt winget fan! Yeh she is more popular than Bollywood actresses! In spite of being paid far less and having low TRPS! Stay delusional admin of KSG hate club! Whatever makes u sleep at night!

The shows doesn't get good TRP because of certain actors actresses but they get high TRP because of the story, QH still managed to get good TRP even after your gober left the show where surbhi managed to bring good TRP with her two other co-actors raqesh and kanavir, in small screen actors actresses popularity depends on the fans and their talent, right now jenny has 2 million followers on her IG and your gober doesn't even have half of the followers on his IG that jenny has and I didn't make the fact up that she is more popular than some BW actresses because this site had given this information.

https://www.google.com/amp/m.timesofindia.com/tv/news/hindi/these-tv-actresses-are-more-popular-than-our-bollywood-heroines/amp_photostory/58022019.cms

I am not barking, you are the one that started to quote me first, so you should stop barking.
KT is the new boy toy of Manish Malhotra and KJO. He's just another Sid Shukla who will probably do a movie or two to bask in the glory of their friendship but will not survive beyond that! 
starlightshine thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Nikki.

She tweeted this completely ignorant "joke" comparing the demonetization with 9/11. Only an uneducated and narrow minded person would tweet this.

I don't think its fair to judge her and called her narrow minded just from this one tweet. Yes it was extremely ignorant of her, but if we go back and dig through all the rest of bollywood and tellywood lot, you will find some WAY more insensitive than this. We all make mistakes. I think she even apologised for it in an interview or something...
I think she carries herself extremely well and matured for someone so young, and think part of that is because she's had a really tough childhood. 

About her acting, its unfair to compare her acting to experienced actors like Jennifer. Jennifer has been here for 12+ years. This is just Erica's first show. And truth be told, she has improved A HUGE amount.Both Shaheer and Erica were average when the show first started, but they became better and better with each passing episode. I don't know if you have seen any of the recent episodes, but Shaheer and Erica have been nailing some of the emotional scenes!

All I'm saying is, if people like arjun kapoor and sonam could be acting here, then there is no reason why erica and shaheer can't, cuz their acting is way better than some of the bollywood stars. However, don't think these two could survive in this harsh industry tho.. they don't have that ruthlessly competitive attitude. they are too sweet for that.