Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pranesh_swetha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
nakash does not show any love or affection towards his wife and t girl is under t girl is under t influnce of t hat lady  god save this track they are tring thier best to ruin it
shanry thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank you for the responses.more
Seems such a waste that they're hardly developing the keesh relationship. So many opportunities have been lost. Including this recent sankrati celebrations.

I thought when naksh said they have to make it special for kirti, there would be more screen time for keesh, with more emphasis on naksh making an effort to make it a joyous occasion for his wife.

At this rate, the series will be celebrating it's 10th year & keesh will still be just good friends ðŸ˜­
pranesh_swetha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
at last one scene  yesterday and i am sure we will not have another scene in t next 2 weeks
and by the time keesh will get  separeted bcause of dadi  and it will be  only only naira centreic trying to unite them   thier romance and thier journey to understand each other will never be shown here  all people who want keesh track  have given up hopes from this show  
i am not against kaira but i can not stand t fact that a good story line is ruined