Meghna revenge on sandhya for what she did to sharada

honeybees09 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Telly express spoiler and Spoiler found in below website

http://www.serialgossip.com/gossip-12085-a

Meghna's violent and revengeful avatar was silent until now with Sandhya not doing any further insult of Sharda.

As soon as Sandhya makes out a plan to again insult Sharda amid the entire town this triggers off Meghna's brains. Meghna makes it a point that Sandhya be insulted in the same manner as that of Sharda.

Meghna gets a peace of understanding by Naina for not getting into Sandhya's way.

Meghna does not seem to listen to Naina's words thinking that Meghna is capable of handling Sandhya all alone.

It would be interesting to watch as how would Meghna and sandhya fight leads an imprint upon the entire family including Kunal and Naina.

Yes, sure sisters meghna and naina will bring sandhya truth out but how and when...does it seems like sandhya character dragging...

After reading this spoiler Meghna some how comes to know about the truth of sandhya behind her mom insult and so she decides to take revenge where this will lead her to and already naina come acrossed sandhya real face behind karan problem and she warned meghna to be careful but meghna decides that she alone can handle sandhya but its possible for her to bring the truth out in entire family.

As far as I know both the sisters can't handle the sandhya single handedly bcoz chauhan families' faith on sandhya is for 25 yrs and it's also not easy to break and also no one in the family will believe anything against sandhya. So it's good if the sisters come together for the solution. I think meghna will do something against Naina advice and our Naina will come and save her sister timingly and both will come together (may be by that time Meghna may come to know about karan truth and again sandhya is behind that) and sisters will join and find solution for sandhya character.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
We all know that Sandhya can't be taken down by either sister alone. They both will have to work together to win.
Tahitien-moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 It's time both sisters started working together😆 naina and megu needs to sit out and talk to eachothers and trust eachothers with the truth. I'm glad thaugh if megu come at humiliate sandy😆 that b🤬 deserves it for low trick she pulled on shradha 👏
mythili2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Meghana N Naina plz team up.. Sandy not normal person she s a psycho 🤢
hosnraj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
tfs..
Sandy needs to be linked up with Meghna's boss😉, that idiot seems top be interested in her..🤣
malikakas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Oh no... I am worried about Meghna and Kunal. If Meghna does something against Sandy while Kunal is angry with her..  it might damage their relationship because he might not believe her. Everyone in the Chauhaan family is blinded by Sandy. 
I hope Naina can help control her hot headed sister. I love Meghna but sometimes her impulsive nature can land her in bigger issues. 

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The Sisters Need To Work Together To Win Against Sandhya.
malikakas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I hope Meghna figures out Sandy's truth soon. I feel like we need to have some movement with Sandy. Also I want Nirmala to start fighting some battles too. I am really curious to know Sandy's secret.