Did Tonite With HSY get fiester?

Naina- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi Guys!
Not super active here, but I'm Naina :)

I dont know if anyone has yet made a thread on this but ummm, have any of you guys been watching Tonite With HSY?? Is it just me or did this season get super fiestier???

Exhibit A) I was like very shocked to hear Alishba and Syra so openly take names of fellow artists during the "rapid fire round" with no hesitation whatsoever! I actually am a fan of Alishba, I think she does really great work, but idk...I felt really disappointed with how casually they started dropping names to Sheru!

Exhibit B) Humaima and her brother's episode. Like, seriously?? Bragging about how you won't wear anything unbranded, won't stay in a hotel thats less than 7stars ("well 5stars because Pakistan doesn't have 7 star hotels" #thatswhatshesaid #areyoukiddingme?), how "interesting" her one plane ride was when she sat back in economy. Like, its great, i'm glad you're famous and you have the privilege of spending all that money and living luxuriously. But did you guys feel she was being rather flashy about it? And then this episode was also full of attacking other celebs.

Idk. It could be just me, but I'm actually a fan of Tonite with HSY. I think Sheru does a great job and he's certainly got the charm as a host and he's definitelyyy improved. But the guests have gotten too mean about each other...or is it just all in my head?

Feedback definitely welcome! 😛

P.S. Can we get Fawad and Sanam Baloch together on the show, please and thank youu! ❤️
Edited by Naina- - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
They changed the pattern of the show to get ratings
Naina- thumbnail
Yes they did! More koffee with karan-like. But i kinda miss them being more respecting of their coartists, not gonna lie.
serendipity_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I agree. Each episode is more bitchy than the one before it. But I found the guests to be that way, didn't really feel like HSY was goading them or anything.
Syra and Alishba's episode was quite fiesty, yes. But more than that, the constant giggling is what got to me! I didn't mind their answers, tbh. And spicy rapid fires always make shows fun!

But omg Humaima and her brother! I found both of them to be quite arrogant, which was a major turn-off for me.
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
It's definitely been changed to make it more interesting & yes a thread has been made
Naina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: serendipity_10

I agree. Each episode is more bitchy than the one before it. But I found the guests to be that way, didn't really feel like HSY was goading them or anything.

Syra and Alishba's episode was quite fiesty, yes. But more than that, the constant giggling is what got to me! I didn't mind their answers, tbh. And spicy rapid fires always make shows fun!

But omg Humaima and her brother! I found both of them to be quite arrogant, which was a major turn-off for me.

Bold-YESSS!! Exactly!! Not that I was a big fan of either, but it just made me lose any interest I had in them as celebrities :(
Naina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simz786

It's definitely been changed to make it more interesting & yes a thread has been made

Oh acha, thanks for letting me know! Sorry I had no idea :)
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
You guys are here to find the flaws.. see the good parts.. I found the episodes quite entertaining n interesting to watch..
.Anya. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
This season is interesting and entertaining by far the best season of HSY. I liked all the episodes till now.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: kth_anya

This season is interesting and entertaining by far the best season of HSY. I liked all the episodes till now.

Thank You !