Sandhya and Nk past connection to be unveiled

honeybees09 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Spoiler found in below websites...Doesn't know to believe this or not...I have posted just as information I have come a crossed.

If any one believe these spoilers go through both the websites, information is same but with different perspective.

http://www.metromasti.com/tv/gossip/Swabhiman-Shocking-Sandhya-NKs-past-connection-to-get-unveiled/74825

http://www.serialgossip.com/gossip-12059-a

So far it is seen sandhya manipulating entire chauhan family and even wants meghna and naina to follow her orders.

However, Meghna and Naina follow sharada traditions and do whatever they feel is correct.

Sandhya can not bear her failure and decides to create havoc in Meghna and Naina life by creating rift between them.

So far sandhya is kown as karan and kunal massi maa.

But soon in the series to come NK and sandhya past love connection will be unveiled.

It seems NK wanted to marry sandhya but dadaji got NK married to Nirmala.

We have to wait and see how both meghna and naina become Nirmala strength and make win over sandhya.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tahitien-moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hum possible but seing precap i feel she is after revenge for something totally different ðŸ˜†
eshasrk thumbnail
But if they were supposed to get married and once were lovers, why does she call him bhai saab instead of just NK  ???? 
Sounds so strange 
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I don't think it's true. It's something else. Hopefully, we will get answers soon enough.
Nirmala might be docile but both Dadu and her wouldn't have tolerated a sautan in the house.
I'm very curious to know what the reason is.
hosnraj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Don't think it's true as Rajshri will not spoil NK, he is egoistic but not bad, but sandy is pure evil,😡

Get-Lost thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
😆
Lol, I said this ainvayi mein..I hope that's not the case anyways lets see.
eshasrk thumbnail
Indeed Sandy is pure evil, she doesn't hesitate to play with other ppls lives and hopefully her punishment will also be accoordingly
Could it be that Kunal is her son instead of Nirmala's ????
malikakas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Honestly I'd prefer that over her having sacrificed a child or something. I feel like the picture she is hiding is either Kunal's or NK's. Who else could she be doing all this for? Unless its a dead husband or child? But the way she spoke it sounded like that person would benefit from what she was doing. 
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: hosnraj

Don't think it's true as Rajshri will not spoil NK, he is egoistic but not bad, but sandy is pure evil,😡

Hate Sandy Alot.
But Don't Know If This True Or Not.