Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
I have liked the show so far & have watched all the episodes so far . Tridha as Sana is fab . I really liked the bonding between her & her brother (the auto rickshaw driver) . Her father is pathetic but amazing actor . The male lead is okay as far as performance is concerned .
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Justmoi

Not available in the US. 😡. 

Download a free VPN extension like Tunnello on Chrome from the chrome store. Most free VPNs have a data limit, so quickly copy the youtube link and download it. Hope this helps. 
Fortuitous thumbnail

Originally posted by: BB10

Download a free VPN extension like Tunnello on Chrome from the chrome store. Most free VPNs have a data limit, so quickly copy the youtube link and download it. Hope this helps. 

So basically, get the link with the VPN, download without the VPN! That's smart! 
Any websites you'd reccomend for downloads from youtube and other sites like voot, hotstar, etc.?
Fortuitous thumbnail
I really like Sid and Tridha's chemistry in the show! 
Fortuitous thumbnail
Khafa khafa si har khushi mili hai har dafa...zara zara si baat hai yeh roothi har dafa... 

^ Love the song and series BGM too... ❤️
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sinisterstorms

Khafa khafa si har khushi mili hai har dafa...zara zara si baat hai yeh roothi har dafa... 

^ Love the song and series BGM too... ❤️

Such a  soothing song , I wish it had a longer version
Fortuitous thumbnail

Such a  soothing song , I wish it had a longer version

Same!!!! It's a beautiful song..wish there was a longer version!
Btw when's the next episode coming for this and Twisted, if you are seeing that too? 😛
Pirated_Fun thumbnail

Same!!!! It's a beautiful song..wish there was a longer version!
Btw when's the next episode coming for this and Twisted, if you are seeing that too? 😛

I am seeing all the webseries of Ekta and Vikram .. Twisted , by Thursday ..Spotlight on Sunday and Gehraiyaan on Friday ... ALTBalaji all shows of season 1 are available ..I have finished Romil and Jugal, Dev DD , Currently watching Bewafa sii Wafa
Edited by Pirated_Fun - 7 years ago
Fortuitous thumbnail
I am seeing all the webseries of Ekta and Vikram .. Twisted , by Thursday ..Spotlight on Sunday and Gehraiyaan on Friday ... ALTBalaji all shows of season 1 are available ..I have finished Romil and Jugal, Dev DD , Currently watching Bewafa sii Wafa

Oh nice...yeah web series are giving us a lot to watch these days 😆
How would you rank the series you have seen so far in terms of your preference? 

Pirated_Fun thumbnail

Oh nice...yeah web series are giving us a lot to watch these days 😆
How would you rank the series you have seen so far in terms of your preference? 

1. Romil and Jugal by far the best ..It is a milestone  that finally a story of a gay couple who are so normal .. I absolutely loved the happy ending

2. Dev DD Bold concept , good attempt of coming of age story

3. Spotlight , The main problem is the production value is bad ,else so far I like it , You know the show looks cheap

4. Gehraiyaan The same Vikram Bhatt mumbo jumbo ..but the ghost makeup is awesome
Previous
1 2 3
Next
Vikram Bhatt Thumbnail

Vikram Bhatt

Vikram Thumbnail

Vikram