Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Did he pull the trigger intentionally ? I thought it was due to Faraz coming and and trying to stop him and Mohsin already was in shock so the trigger was pulled ?

SPOILER ALERT

thts what I'm wondering too..i think so too that he pulled the trigger but it was more in disbelief and anger hence he didn't have control on his fingers maybe? lol
Edited by .nilu. - 7 years ago
Hivi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aatra786

Mohsin's expression after Revelation were BIRLLANT ❀️ Emaad is so good at it, so flawless and beautiful πŸ‘

Yes, it was kind a mix of shock, disbelief, sadness, betrayal at the same time 10/10
.nilu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

DOES SOMEONE DIE???

TRIGGER?

I knew I should've stayed away 🀣🀣🀣

okay bye. 🀣

loll oh no...im gonna put spoiler alert on all my posts πŸ˜†
Hivi thumbnail

Did he pull the trigger intentionally ? I thought it was due to Faraz coming and and trying to stop him and Mohsin already was in shock so the trigger was pulled ?

It was unintentional - an instant reaction.
.nilu. thumbnail
@Hivi..totally agree with you..faraz bhai's side character role was really impact full and he played it really well too. He always made his presence felt
Hivi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simz786

Trigger??? God you guys are freaking me out

Simz no need to feel panicked. Go watch it jaldi se so that we can discuss it!
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
AWESOME, loved the show today
Do not want to say much as I don't want to spoil the fun of those who have to watch it ...

Star Of The Day , definitely Aina .πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
Faraz is a great guy , what a gentleman .πŸ‘

Hivi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

AWESOME, loved the show today

Do not want to say much as I don't want to spoil the fun of those who have to watch it ...

Star Of The Day , definitely Aina .πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
Faraz is a great guy , what a gentleman .πŸ‘

Emmad also deserves the applaud. His performance was so under rated , sans any melodrama. It almost looked real.

All three were so great!
Aatra.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

He was sitting in in his room like a kid.. as if he doesn't want to believe what Aina said.. when she said it's mine and Imran's son.. he just couldn't bear it.. the disbelief waa shown so SO beautifullyy !!!

YEESSS!! _ That scene was mind blowing. He was in disbelief, Aina words were haunting him. Ohh God I feel so overwhelmed such a beautiful scene it was ❀️ πŸ₯Ί
Edited by aatra786 - 7 years ago
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
PART 1
I don't think I've been this excited about an episode since the engagement Epi, :
so lets get started...

I do have to say, Maaz/Raeed's acting sort of seemed like a let down in yesterday's episode, I would've liked for him to emote more...although he didn't need to scream and screech, and being calm is in his nature, like faraaz,a tad bit more emotion would've been nice...

He did a good job in the phone call scene...with his broken voice and the dialogues written for him were quite apt.

Ayna on the other end is worried like a true mother esp since mohsin didn't allow her to follow him... and

The true question is where was saajal during all of this πŸ˜† was she not worried like Ayna?

I loved loved loved the scene between Maaz, Ayna and Faraaz ---( Fobby, where ever you are, can you see these three as a family πŸ˜† , cause I can πŸ˜† ) Esp Faraaz, forget Mohsin,

someone find me a Faraaz, He's so calm and collected. unlike Alia and Mohsin, maybe he was the black sheep/ adopted too 🀣😳

Even in the Mohsin-Faraaz Scene, Faraaz stands up for the truth and his dialogue to Mohsin

" you've seen his character, his mannerisms and those didn't discourage you from accepting him as you son-in-law so why does his birth/details affect you so? " πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

For once, The MaRa scene didn't annoy me.

As Charms said yesterday, We liked Maaz and Raania separately. they were well developed characters but when both were put together, they seemed like one facted teenagers in love and there wasn't anything deeper/ below surface level..

but both of them are quite wiser than their years...and their conversation---both have been raised by parents who aren't their birth parents but they never managed to feel otherwise.