Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Tabi-Affaq scene was really beautiful too! when she said she'll give him second chance, Affaq had a sense of relief..he knew he can't mess it up again.
Though I have to confess I skipped the Maaz-Rania scenes today lol Felt it was quite repetitive so just got the jist of it.

I'm sooo impressed with Faraz bhai!! He acted like a true brother to Aina, always defended her since the start of the drama and till now. He didn't utter the secret even when he knew his relationship might get sour with Mohsin. It didn't matter to him as much as Aina's izzat and honor mattered to him. 👏👏
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aatra786

Mohsin's expression after Revelation were BIRLLANT ❤️ Emaad is so good at it, so flawless and beautiful 👏

Even while he was thinking of Ayna's words and tearing up...it was such an aww moment. He looked super handsome in black.
.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aatra786

Mohsin's expression after Revelation were BIRLLANT ❤️ Emaad is so good at it, so flawless and beautiful 👏

SPOILER ALERT

agreed! I felt a sense of regret in his eyes after he pulled the trigger 😭
Edited by .nilu. - 7 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I have so so so many things to say ! I can't wait for everyone to watch so that we can discuss it..
We all can start discussing until othera join us..

Hivi yaar I will review the episode in detail aram se.. I have so much to say.. I loved so many bits in the epi.. I will do it tasalli se.. But I will review for this episode for sure.. It was worth it !
Abhi we will just discuss together :D
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Did he pull the trigger intentionally ? I thought it was due to Faraz coming and and trying to stop him and Mohsin already was in shock so the trigger was pulled ?
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Trigger??? God you guys are freaking me out
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
DOES SOMEONE DIE???

TRIGGER?
I knew I should've stayed away 🤣🤣🤣

okay bye. 🤣
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeraMann

Even while he was thinking of Ayna's words and tearing up...it was such an aww moment. He looked super handsome in black.

He was sitting in in his room like a kid.. as if he doesn't want to believe what Aina said.. when she said it's mine and Imran's son.. he just couldn't bear it.. the disbelief waa shown so SO beautifullyy !!!
Hivi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .nilu.

Tabi-Affaq scene was really beautiful too! when she said she'll give him second chance, Affaq had a sense of relief..he knew he can't mess it up again.

Though I have to confess I skipped the Maaz-Rania scenes today lol Felt it was quite repetitive so just got the jist of it.

I'm sooo impressed with Faraz bhai!! He acted like a true brother to Aina, always defended her since the start of the drama and till now. He didn't utter the secret even when he knew his relationship might get sour with Mohsin. It didn't matter to him as much as Aina's izzat and honor mattered to him. 👏👏

Loved Aafaq- Tabi scene. Both looked so vulnerable n real.

Agree, Maaz Raania terrace scene looked repetitive. It was the only scene which was ordinary in the whole episode.

Faraz bhai is a gentleman through n through. It proovs that even side characters can also be so perfect many times. Hamesha hero aur heroine me hi saari qaulities nahi Hoti !!!
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Simz Tabs

STOP READING YOU GUYS 😡 !