Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
I thought i was the bachu of the gang how can i be in a relationship so quick πŸ˜†
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simz786

So your a user πŸ˜•

Exactly...Abby is obsessed with HB even though it is one sided love on Abby's side?! Abby is just crazy about HB!! 🀣 🀣
Edited by _Sapphire_ - 7 years ago
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simz786

I thought i was the bachu of the gang how can i be in a relationship so quick πŸ˜†

Then you said you grew up - remembered?!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Simz just chill, it not like it is real thing...we are just messing around IMAO...but if it bothered you that much then we can stick with HiBy only 🀣
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Alright bas karo πŸ˜† πŸ˜† let's talk about KNK again now πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜›
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Here Charm/Saphy's review for yesterday's ep πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

But before giving my review - I want to tell everyone here that I'm now a new Aftaq and Tabi's fan πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Also note I will only highlight and analyse the important scenes

Will start with Tabi and Z (the girl) here...Z telling Tabi that Aftaq love her only and all that nonsense...I couldn't help but noticed the resembling here...it is very similar to pre-leap Ayna and Annie's frequent face offs...Annie trying to scare/threaten Ayna...and Z is doing the same as Annie here except unlike Ayna...Tabi believed Z..

Next was Aftaq and Tabi...Umar nailed it as Aftaq...it is his acting that make Aftaq likeable despite his previous cunning nature πŸ˜† Here we have Tabi so hurt and disappointed with Affu indicating that deep down she fell for him and believed in his words despite her suspicions and wariness toward him. This time for the first time we see Aftaq actually realising his love for Tabi but sadly Tabi didn't believe a word of it

This leads Affu furiously barging in Z's house and threatened her to leave him and Tabi alone. They argued but the way they interacted with each other is quite similar to Imran and Annie here...the way Annie was determined to rile Imran up..which is similar to way Z is behaving with Aftaq..and it's worked...she did the same in the jail scene later on too so this made me wonder could she be the estranged daughter of Imran and Annie? The jail scene demonstrated that Afaq does truly love Tabi and that her goodness did win him over. Now at this point and seeing Tabi's shock and tears when the police took her groom to be away - made me want to root for Aftaq and Tabi jodi...want them to work out their differences. Before Tabi was forced to marry him but it's seem like now she did really want to marry him...it will be interesting to see how Aftaq and Tabi will move forward from this situation

MoNa and Sajal scene with Alia was good too...Moshin said all the right things to Alia...the only good thing she had ever done is to tell her brother the truth that she made Tabi to keep quiet about Aftaq and Z

Now coming to MoNa scene...I loved it!! Ayna knowing that her husband need her so she went after him.
She gave her undivided attention to Moshin as well as advising him to stay strong and not to blame himself...Ayna's face conveyed her love for her husband - you can even see the pain in her eyes seeing Moshin hurting over Alia and Aftaq's betrayal ... Ayna is truly a perfect wife...Moshin is a very lucky man here πŸ˜†In addition, Moshin was equally good there. I liked the way Moshin went from speaking angrily toward Alia to speaking very softly to Ayna...his body language relaxed at seeing his wife's presence and very freely he showed his vulnerably to her...expressing his concerns about their daughter...more importantly realising his mistake that he should have let Tabi to do further studies.

Have skipped Maaz and Rania's scene/nikah in my review...also forgot to say that I loved Tabi's dialogues with Alia..she was precise to her point there..Alia was being unreasonable and unfair...liked how Tabi ensured that Alia is aware that she know how Alia discriminate girls from boys which is wrong at all levels
Simz786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Sapphire_

Then you said you grew up - remembered?!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Simz just chill, it not like it is real thing...we are just messing around IMAO...but if it bothered you that much then we can stick with HiBy only 🀣

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Word Count: 0

Simz786 thumbnail
I would have been so disappointed if knk had the usual twist where maaz was forced to marry taabi instead
Simz786 thumbnail
Or instead of this police drama taabi backed out from wedding herself and rania was forced to marry affaaq
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Simz that usually happen more in Indian serials not in Pakistani dramas πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Simz786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Sapphire_

Simz that usually happen more in Indian serials not in Pakistani dramas πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

It happened in tere bina, rishtay kuch adhoore se & probably more trying to think
Edited by Simz786 - 7 years ago