Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago
Lol in my knk run with mom I m watching the post leap pre maaz scenes
And I just realised those epis r so much better and fun n so well written compared to the post maaz epis of epi 35 to 40

The pre maaz epis from 30 to 34 r pretty entertaining

Loving affu Miyan taabi n raniya with Mona

My mom is also loving it

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Lol in my knk run with mom I m watching the post leap pre maaz scenes

And I just realised those epis r so much better and fun n so well written compared to the post maaz epis of epi 35 to 40

The pre maaz epis from 30 to 34 r pretty entertaining

Loving affu Miyan taabi n raniya with Mona

My mom is also loving it

Yes . Affu /Rania's nok-jhoks were a delight to watch. and how can I forget Rania's habbit of listening from behind the doors?.😆 Also her touching scenes with Ania. I so miss those days . Maaz just spoiled it. Again if they has Bilal Abbas as Maaz I woud've been stuck to the show.😳
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Bilaal wud hv killed it as Maaz
Issshhh
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I got my mum & dad both to watch the show - they love it 😳
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Simz786

I got my mum & dad both to watch the show - they love it 😳

how sweet!😃 So you started promoting shows like Abby?😉
Simz786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

how sweet!😃So you started promoting shows like Abby?😉

We normally all watch tv together so we watch the same shows 😆
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MeraMann

I want to know how will Mohsin will react when the truth comes out and also if MoNa will be together even after the truth comes out. I am so scared of the revelation.

Oh man.. don't expect too much from the novel..it has nothing.. No MoNa ka nam o nishan. In the novel Mohsin's name only came ONCE *can you guys believe it 😲* when they got married n he only wanted her to take care of his children after Samina ( means Nadia ) ki death. And Sajal's name is Aiman 😆

In the novel they showed nothing the way they are showing in the show.. as I mentioned earlier. Maaz knew about Aaina being his Mom when he returns to Pakistan.. Faraz told him.. but here it seems like Maaz has no idea about it.. they have changed a lot of bits from the novel.. for better. And there is no Imran there.. after MoNa ki shadi.. so we can't know actually what will happen next cuz novel is good for nothing 😆
Simz786 thumbnail
I cant imagine sajjal being called aiman 😆
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
I agree Imran was a nice person.. he had good intentions n stuff.. but A MAN needs to be strong enough.. stronger n more determined than a woman.. to protect her.. to be with her..in all circumstances.. I agree he did his best n stuff.. and just when the Police came n he was jailed.. he gave up.. but yo..contact bhi toh koi cheez hoti hai.. he never contacted Aaina.. he just left her.. I mean.. something.. from his part would be nice if he did.. but he just left.. without thinking of the results .. and Aaina will be the one facing it.. ALONE.. okay he got married n stuff but he could have done something to help her.. contact her.. No.. he didn't .. n no I will never like him fully for this reason. Aina could have led a beautiful life with her son in a separate home if Imran would have explained his majboori n have helped her.. I wonder if Aaina would have taken that help but still.. from his part he could have done it.. he only appeared when she was getting married n he proposed Halala ??? Where Aina already felt bad about him and to worsen it he proposed that... no fine lady can trust that kind of man again.. he had good intentions.. but he couldn't be with her or he didn't do anything for the betterment of their life.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Today is BEINTEHA day

Eeekkksss

Toh hum kia karen 😆