Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
What if it's link to Moshin's fear of people leaving him eg lost his parents at young age, sister married off, brother gone to abroad then lost his Khala and first wife so could holding himself back as he doesn't want as a way of protecting himself from getting hurt again or feeling then pain in case something happen to Ayna too eg like her death
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
LMAO
Nothing is "off" about Mona

On the contrary I love how EMNA show they hv aged thru their body language and way of talking

It's less loud n the body movements are also slow

Whereas pre leap both were pretty loud and aggressive

N post leap even when they fight their is a calm nature to both EMNA attitude which I really appreciate in the actors part

We really can't expect parents of such grown up kids to b so loveylovey dovey n Mohsin Isnt romantic in the first place

But that doesn't mean something is "off" about them

Geez

Give me a break
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
So like not being too attached to Aaina by fear of losing her some day n may not be able to bear with it ?
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
LMAO I still can't believe after things are made so obvious .
STILL people r predicting Mohsin knows the secret

Like seriously

Anyways I m out

TABS if u get time plz watch hira mani show bitto on urdu1

It's so much better than that crapfest Sun yaara

Edited by ABBY_JERAN - 7 years ago
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

So my opinion is, Charm, have you seen any kind of change in behviour of Mohsin since then ? I mean they were physical post leap in some scenes.. but then they stopped.. maybe ? Or you are talking about an overall impact ?

Yes talking about the overall impact here...I mean I do recalled two moments where they did touch each other eg MoNa bedroom where Moshin got upset about Rania's comment and Ayna touched him on his shoulder...but even then for a fleeting moment he looked surprised at that physical contact and why is that the case...another moment is where Ayna touch him behind his back trying to gain his attention when he was lost in his thoughts about how he told Tabi about Ayna's past...and these were the earlier post leap eps after that nothing...given that they have been married for 18 years now and love is there but still lack of simple physical contact and no MoNa kid too even though he said in the past he will consider it so why didn't it happen...we know Ayna loves kids so why didn't they have their own child...na why havent they touch each other after a long time...something isn't right
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

LMAO

Nothing is "off" about Mona

On the contrary I love how EMNA show they hv aged thru their body language and way of talking

It's less loud n the body movements are also slow

Whereas pre leap both were pretty loud and aggressive

N post leap even when they fight their is a calm nature to both EMNA attitude which I really appreciate in the actors part

We really can't expect parents of such grown up kids to b so loveylovey dovey n Mohsin Isnt romantic in the first place

But that doesn't mean something is "off" about them

Geez

Give me a break

Goodbye Abby 😳 😆
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

So like not being too attached to Aaina by fear of losing her some day n may not be able to bear with it ?

That is the real possibility I am leaning on. It is possible that when Imran come back or truth come out...and for Moshin his fear might turn into a reality...so may even lead to him confessing his love for her or end up pushing her away from himself as protection when it come to the ending of the show
Edited by _Sapphire_ - 7 years ago
JNam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Just watched 2 new urdu1 shows now

Bitto...the one with hira mani...

And Amanat...the one with rabab n noor

Amanat has a good supporting cast but the story is damn gheesa peeta...same 2 cousin sisters differemt as chalk n cheese n the moms dying to get them married
This concept has been done to death and noor with the beard is such a turn off...was expecting something different n better

Coming to BITTO...IT WAS AMAZING...finally after preet na kariyo hira mani got something good which suits her

The supporting cast is also very good

The screenplay scenes and dialogues are hilarious

Hira owns the show

Nauman masood has become very old ..but his acting is good

If they indeed wanted a bit aged hero they cud hv cast omair rana instead as he is a bit aged but STILL hot n Wud hv looked amazing with hira

Anyways all n all maaza a gaya

So glad urdu1 is bringing so many good new shows

The OST of bitto is love

Plz give bitto a shot guys...

Omg, Omair Rana is gorgeous :-) but I like him best opposite Kiran Haq. I was thinking about Sami as he has played a similar snobby role in the first bits of Dhaani, and he will be almost 40. But yes, the first episode of Bitto was good but the hero, while a good actor, didnt look like the sort one would have a crush on.
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
it could just be that MoNa haven't had a chance to converse and talk with all the drama going on and they are frustrated...
i'd like to see a full length conversation between the two soon
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Sapphire_

That is the real possibility I am leaning on. It is possible that when Imran come back or truth come out...and for Moshin his fear might turn into a reality...so may even lead to him confessing his love for her or end up pushing her away from himself as protection when it come to the ending of the show

I'd place by bets on this theory too 😆
but remember the MoNa scene where Ayna asks him if he loves her and mohsin is like you still have doubts..maybe Ayna needs to confess her love to him...Mohsin and Ayna know that Mohsin loves Ayna but only Ayna knows she loves mohsin...