Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Simz786

Did anyone notice when maaz & hina were signing the nikkah naama they wrote their real names 😆

Reallyy ?? Oh yeaaa 🤣
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simz786

Ohh i thought it was maaz standing behind ayna?

Oh n I thought it was Mohsin ? 😆
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Oh damn it was mohsin it moved so fast didnt realise 😆
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ashu and Tabs

I don't know...while I think everything seem to okay with MoNa..I mean they clearly trust each other and respect one another...the love between MoNa is visible...but at the same time there's still something off about MoNa...as most MoNa scenes in post-leap are very similar - there is no real difference since all of these post leap moments involved MoNa communicating each other in a loving manner and looking at each other very affectionately...good understanding...doing all the right things but no real physical contact - and even ep 45 is no different.

I couldn't help but notice the lack of physical contact between the two in most of their scenes for instance even in their distress about Tabi's engagement...they didn't touch each other to seek comfort from one another ...Ayna didn't touch Moshin or he to her...not even Ayna placing her hand on his shoulder or Moshin holding Ayna's hand while talking with one another...or just simply them leaning on each other...my question is why don't they touch each other...especially when their love for one another is very noticeable through their facial expressions and for me the answer could be Moshin holding himself back due to his possibly hidden past that is unknown to Ayna and the others ..even Ayna wanted a reassurance from Moshin that he loves her despite knowing he does care about her very deeply...the lack of physical contact and Moshin never actually declaring to Ayna personally that he loves her highlighted he is holding himself back from her...but why he is doing that I don't know and I think that what Naveen meant when she said we will get to know why Moshin acted the way he is...we will find out that reason very soon...
Edited by _Sapphire_ - 7 years ago
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ooh. what if Mohsin had met Imraan who revealed all to mohsin and then mohsin was keeping it a secret from Ayna too?
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Charm.. you're upto something.. investigation needed on this .. let's come together TACS *us four here* and do this mission..

So according to inspector C, Mohsin may have a secret too ? Hmm.. T and S what do you say ?
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

ooh. what if Mohsin had met Imraan who revealed all to mohsin and then mohsin was keeping it a secret from Ayna too?

Another hypothesis from Inspector T, not a bad one .. you are as usual adamant on linking everything with Imran 😆. But yeah a possibility.. and S where are you ?
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Neither Charm nor Abby got my questions.. tauba

Ash Imao but I have now!! 🤣
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
There is a possibility that Moshin somehow knowing the truth about Maaz could be holding him back but I don't think this is the case here...as it is really not in Moshin's style to keep it in himself without venting out his frustrations or anger to Ayna...at least that what pre-leap Moshin would have done 😆 😆

Nah I think the writers have planned to have Moshin unaware about Maaz's truth until the revelation to create more dramas
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
So my opinion is, Charm, have you seen any kind of change in behviour of Mohsin since then ? I mean they were physical post leap in some scenes.. but then they stopped.. maybe ? Or you are talking about an overall impact ?