Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Simz786

The MaRa scenes were pretty good today 😆 I wouldn't have minded seeing a seperate drama based on them if it meant showing them less in this - you know like a season 2 like they have in indian dramas with focus on the kids

Thankfully it was only one and it seemed out of place? like it was comic relief and all but amongst such serious stuff their flirty was odd...
Affaq is in Jail. everyone is worried. Taabi is crying and devastated in her room and these two were flirting...but that seemed like an editting thing, the scene was shot and placed in wrong spot in the episode... not a direction thing. and yeah

for once Raania-Maaz weren't annoying and kinda cute 😆
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Neither Charm nor Abby got my questions.. tauba
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

Thankfully it was only one and it seemed out of place? like it was comic relief and all but amongst such serious stuff their flirty was odd...

Affaq is in Jail. everyone is worried. Taabi is crying and devastated in her room and these two were flirting...but that seemed like an editting thing, the scene was shot and placed in wrong spot in the episode... not a direction thing. and yeah

for once Raania-Maaz weren't annoying and kinda cute 😆

Yeah that was an editing mistake i agree
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

The MaRa scenes were pretty good today 😆 I wouldn't have minded seeing a seperate drama based on them if it meant showing them less in this - you know like a season 2 like they have in indian dramas with focus on the kids

Lmaaao at the MaRa scenes 🤣
Simz786 thumbnail
Did anyone notice when maaz & hina were signing the nikkah naama they wrote their real names 😆
Simz786 thumbnail
That precap was bomb - hope maaz questions the parayi aulaad phrase 😒
Edited by Simz786 - 7 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
No.. MaNia scene was not misplaced.. they were talking about Tabi being hurt.. Affq being trapped.. and then there Rania goes on if Maaz will do the same to her.. lol.. but again it was a bit childish.. sometimes I feel Hina overdoes it.. like she talks latkaaa latkaa k.. intentionally.. 😆
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
And have you guys noticed that Rania calls Tabi in the same way every single time.. like TAAABIII.. in that tone.. I find it so cute n funny 😆
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

That precap was bomb - hope maaz questions the parayi aulaad phrase 😒

Maaz or Mohsin
Simz786 thumbnail

Ohh i thought it was maaz standing behind ayna?