Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Tabs : That being said. That's why the following scene between Mohsin and Ayna is so important, both Ayna and Affaq have made mistakes but their intentions were pure..they wanted the best for themselves and those around him..

If Mohsin can forgive Affaq and see the reasoning behind his motive then he can do the same for Ayna

Oyeee ! Tabs .. how well you interpreted that one dialogue of Aaina 😲

I was on a roll today 😆
_Tabs_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasmine_anih

Interesting parallel between Affaq and Aina. I saw the situation differently. Aina - 20 years ago took several steps against society norms because she put her faith in Imran. She married him in good faith and everything went wrong.
Moshin asked Taabi to agree to a proposal in good faith based on society norms. He did everything right and Taabi played by those rules and everything still went awry. Aina' answer was perfect. You acted with good intentions but now we move forward. Moshin's bigger character flaw is he never moves forward with regards to Aina.

My other commentary on Taabi is girls like her exist they do all the right things and end up with precarious situations, with no fault of her own. I liked how she handled Alia.

well said. that's the beauty of it all ...no one way is the correct or right way...😆

there's a thousand and one different ways something could happen or not happen and go wrong.
_Tabs_ thumbnail
simz --I know...the episode was good, so got to let the logic part slide 😆 but atleast we had raania to tell her, her lying was caught...can't get over, facebook ki dosti 😆
and

I just wished we had a picture or scene of the fab four together. not even in the nikkah were they all there...
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I really liked todays and yesterdays epi it didnt feel fillerish at all, yes they could have focused more on mona but im still satisfied especially after mohsin realising he forced taabi into this rishta.
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Thanks for the tiny review abbs ...now I am not going to watch either one to waste my time 🤣

Btw, can you repost your review for KNK or what page is it on?
Simz786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

simz --I know...the episode was good, so got to let the logic part slide 😆 but atleast we had raania to tell her, her lying was caught...can't get over, facebook ki dosti 😆

and

I just wished we had a picture or scene of the fab four together. not even in the nikkah were they all there...

I didnt realise scenes from the same epi were shot seperated untill now 😆
_Tabs_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

So Charm, why is Mohsin holding back himself from Aaina ?

Yes. I'd like to know your thoughts on this too? 😆
Simz786 thumbnail
The MaRa scenes were pretty good today 😆 I wouldn't have minded seeing a seperate drama based on them if it meant showing them less in this - you know like a season 2 like they have in indian dramas with focus on the kids
Simz786 thumbnail
Ahh i totally agreed with rania's mehndi tumhari lagi hai nikkah mera hojaye - like wth
_Tabs_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I so BADLY wanted everyone to see Affaq is not doodh ka dhula the way Mohsin used to think he is and how alia used to portray him to b
Today I can't imagine mere dil ko kitna thandaak mila when Mohsin said the wedding isn't happening even when he comes back

Aw well. we all knew he was't dhood ka dhula but I assumed Mohsin low-key knew...like Mohsin is a guy too, he should know how all guys are right?

All this time Mohsin agreed to everything Affaq asked for...taabi wanted to stop him but affaq always found his way n taabi cudnt even say that to his face that he is greedy n selfish

But now a zillion thanks to zeby...i like the gal who played zeby btw...she is very pretty with beautiful features n acts well too

She acts just as well as Nida in YRD😆 😳

What I liked more is this time it wasn't affaqs fault ...he wasn't disloyal but yet this incident was needed to bring him down from la la land...he was thinking he will get taabi n Mohsins money as well...saab muft mein...everything was being served to him on a silver platter

Agree he realized his feelings for TAABI n wasn't evil but still no one cud say anything to him

But today it was so good to see the tables turned

Alia cudnt side with him anymore as well n thanks for showing her admitting that it was her who told taabi not to say anything to Mohsin ...no more ghamand for being the groom's mom anymore

Taabi Affaq confrontation scenes were amazing

I wanted Affaq to have the fear of losing her

To realise that he is very lucky to hv got everything he asked for n value it

This incident will teach him to value taabi n Mohsin more

Yes yes yes. that jail sequence was important too because he finally came to the ehsaas their. in my opinion. when Zaabi came and said now Taabi will never marry you. I think that was the moment it finally got through his head. but that being said, it showed he actually started loving Taabi because he didnt talk about the car or the house or furniture but Taabi

And From Mohsins side...FINALLY that scene came today for which we hv been waiting for ...the realisation that hurrying taabi marriage rather than letting her study was a BAD DECISION OF MOHSIN...happy realization Mohsin n I loved how AYNA saw how vulnerable he is and was trying to make him feel strong n better instead of saying "told u so"...loved how Mohsin now open up to AYNA and admit he is feeling helpless n doesn't know what to do.. which he never admits to anyone ...todays Mona scene was so poignant n EMNA was looking a zillion bucks

I don't think Mohsin admitted that so openly. but I was in a rush, must watch the scene again to get it ...