Originally posted by: sbss

Looks like subhohi will spill the beans in the next episode

But can someone who has read the novel give spoilers I can't wait

What do you want to know 😆
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Well.. it was a good episode.. engaging.. n so many elements were there.. next week is gonna be kewwl

Wow this means all this time u were also commenting without watching the epi

Wah

Wah

Kya baat
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Charm said it so I asked her to explain.. I have left a question for you too above.. go reply me

Better watch the epi first before u and saphy open ur complaints and ques ki pitara

As everything is answered in the epi itself
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Just watched 2 new urdu1 shows now
Bitto...the one with hira mani...

And Amanat...the one with rabab n noor

Amanat has a good supporting cast but the story is damn gheesa peeta...same 2 cousin sisters differemt as chalk n cheese n the moms dying to get them married
This concept has been done to death and noor with the beard is such a turn off...was expecting something different n better

Coming to BITTO...IT WAS AMAZING...finally after preet na kariyo hira mani got something good which suits her

The supporting cast is also very good

The screenplay scenes and dialogues are hilarious

Hira owns the show

Nauman masood has become very old ..but his acting is good

If they indeed wanted a bit aged hero they cud hv cast omair rana instead as he is a bit aged but STILL hot n Wud hv looked amazing with hira

Anyways all n all maaza a gaya

So glad urdu1 is bringing so many good new shows

The OST of bitto is love

Plz give bitto a shot guys...
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
How did zaibi find out where afaaq lived? LOGIC??
jasmine_anih thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

again, a really good executed scene:

We see Alia defending Affaq even though Affaq doesn't want to be defended..

see, the whole show revolves around "hidden secrets" there are problems the characters have faced and instead of facing them head on and dealing with the consequences they "hide them" so that society doesn't judge them blatantly...

Ayna committed a mistake. She ran away, got a nikkah done, got a talaq, got blamed for her mother's death, got pregnant, was "hidden way in sajal's house" and then had to give up her child. and for the last 20-25 years, she's had to live with that secret...

We saw how much that brought Ayna down and the depression she went through. Remember the Rain sequence where she yells at Mohsin and falls to the floor. and then Mohsin is like come inside, people can see you or something like that..

If only she feared not being judged and tarnished. she could've continued to live a life not in fear... say what you will but even today in her life, she can't live carefree because that secret is a constant hurdle in her happiness.

Same with Affaq. If Affaq had the oppurtunity to admit. yes, he made a mistake by wanting to get married to that girl and eloped. only if wasn't successful and so he's moved on and wants to get married to Taabi..

Does it realistically make sense that Mohsin would've been like oh okay.

" Affaq you made a mistake, but because you truly love my daughter. you can marry her...no.." Mohsin would've not wanted Taabi to marry "tarnished Affaq" which is why Affaq didn't admit to this despite so many oppurtunities..

Interesting parallel between Affaq and Aina. I saw the situation differently. Aina - 20 years ago took several steps against society norms because she put her faith in Imran. She married him in good faith and everything went wrong.
Moshin asked Taabi to agree to a proposal in good faith based on society norms. He did everything right and Taabi played by those rules and everything still went awry. Aina' answer was perfect. You acted with good intentions but now we move forward. Moshin's bigger character flaw is he never moves forward with regards to Aina.

My other commentary on Taabi is girls like her exist they do all the right things and end up with precarious situations, with no fault of her own. I liked how she handled Alia.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Abby.. I was the first one to watch the epi after Nilu n Hivi okay.. so stop accusing me .. Again, I never review the reviews 😳 😆
Simz786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Sapphire_

Oh ashu...I can't stand that actress who play Nida...she is just irritating!! Don't know what Zaki see in Nida!!

That part where afaaq pushed her onto the sofa and she was like bachao bachao - that cracked me up, she seriously cant act 😆
Simz786 thumbnail
I liked taabi's dialogue about the larkay kuch bhi karte rahe - that was deep
Simz786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

So finally we see a mohsin, Alia confrontation scene..

but where is Faraaz?

Either they have scenes with only Faraaz, Sajal, Ayna,
or Faraaz, Mohsin, Ayna
or Mohsin, Ayna, Sajal

none of the fab four together...

Due to the scenes being shot at different times and clashes probably