Oh Abby l loved these lines!! 🤣 🤣 And now hoping it will be true!! 😆 😆
Edited by _Sapphire_ - 7 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago
Off topic
Hope u guys hv seen the new ARY show promo
MUBARAK HO BETI HUI HAIN ...written by Faiza iftikher
I was really pissed to see why this gheesa peeta same drama by Faiza after dillagi display and ap ke liye

There was another ARY show on this line called daagh which has fahad Mustafa n a new gal

But then Faiza said in her fb today while posting the promo that this show is the story of her own mother and it's a tribute to her

And in that post she tagged all her sisters

I felt so bad

Felt like crying

I hope this show gets all the success n Faiza iftikher tribute gets the deserved recognition ...
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
For anyone looking for assurance.. YES Mohsin was guilty today that he forced this rishta on Tabi.. and that Affaq is a bad guy n stuff..

BUT I WANTED SOMETHING TO BE SHOWN ! A dialogue from Mohsin on how she even took the meanest step to convince Tabi for the marriage.. by telling her about Aaina's past.. that was a huuuge thing ! If only Mohsin had said this during that MoNa scene. It would have been complete :/
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
That being said. That's why the following scene between Mohsin and Ayna is so important, both Ayna and Affaq have made mistakes but their intentions were pure..they wanted the best for themselves and those around him..
If Mohsin can forgive Affaq and see the reasoning behind his motive then he can do the same for Ayna

Abbs--you were right. the jail sequence was good. We really got to see the insight to Affaq...the only male lead whose thought proccess I know well is Mohsin through his monolgues 😆 but this was needed...we are seeing Affu change for real. For him its not about the money and wealth anymore...

Sorry I'm rushing through this but gotta go somewhere..😆

loved the Raania-Ayna-Taabi scenes always...Raania's dialogue of "ab mein kya karoo reminds me of this"

Image result for bollywood reaction gifs bang bang

🤣🤣🤣 Its one of my fav scenes in the movie

and mubarak Ho!!! Nikkah HOGIYA!!🥳

Precap looks Bomb!

continue discussing, will catch up 😆

_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

For anyone looking for assurance.. YES Mohsin was guilty today that he forced this rishta on Tabi.. and that Affaq is a bad guy n stuff..

BUT I WANTED SOMETHING TO BE SHOWN ! A dialogue from Mohsin on how she even took the meanest step to convince Tabi for the marriage.. by telling her about Aaina's past.. that was a huuuge thing ! If only Mohsin had said this during that MoNa scene. It would have been complete :/

Moshin never said anything of this sort to Ayna?!! 😲 Oh writers why are you doing this to us?! 😡
Edited by _Sapphire_ - 7 years ago
_Tabs_ thumbnail
^^Ash I think the precap was important..seems like he and tabi will talk next epi and he would apologise or something like that...

@Charm. It was good. a solid 9/10...I liked it just as much as the engagement episode.

go watch

Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Is it just me who hasn't seen it?
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Sapphire_

Moshin never said anything of this sort to Ayna?!! 😲 Oh writers why are you doing this to us?! 😡

Brianstorming here maybe there is a reason why Moshin is holding himself back from
his wife...remembered Naveen's comment that there is a reason why Moshin is behaving the way he is
_Tabs_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Sapphire_

Changed my mind now it's sounded like it is a good ep 😆 😆 i for one is glad that Moshin doesn't want his daughter to marry tarnished Aftaq...after all we have seen this so many times in serials where boys 's fam don't want a girl who had married before or been with another guy before her husband...and that girl had endure so many suffering for one mistake...but not boys...such a hypocrity!! So it is freshing to see a girl side of family refusing to accept a 'tarnished' boy for a change...am curious now how Aftaq and Tabi's story will be play out 😆 😆

On the contary, I'd love to see Mohsin and Ayna reject Affaq only for Taabi to come and say. Mistakes people make or something like that. and I want to marry Affaq--this time out my my own free will..because mistakes don't define people...and then for Affaq to get his own job or middle/class income and then marry Tabi..😳
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

^^Ash I think the precap was important..seems like he and tabi will talk next epi and he would apologise or something like that...

@Charm. It was good. a solid 9/10...I liked it just as much as the engagement episode.

go watch

Will definitely watch now and thanks for the live review again 😆 😛