Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I have been keeping up with KnK. Not gonna lie, it got a little rocky there for a hot minute, but luckily things recovered.

All I'll say is that I hope Imran comes very soon because there are six episodes left and I think right about now is when he should make a reappearance. The Aina not being the birth mother of the twins and Taabi arc should start developing, too. As much as I love, love love MoNa, I don't want the kids to be kept in the dark about Nadia forever.

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hello Fobbyy.. good to see you :D

And about Imran, I am not even sure if he is coming anytime soon .. somebody posted here ages ago that Asad told some fan that he will come later..but yo no proof of it yet.. I am scared 😆
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Hello Fobbyy.. good to see you :D

And about Imran, I am not even sure if he is coming anytime soon .. somebody posted here ages ago that Asad told some fan that he will come later..but yo no proof of it yet.. I am scared 😆

That was me I think 😆

Asad Zaman Khan told a fan on instagram that he'd be returning towards the last episode(s??), but seriously, yo, Imran not meeting his son or finding out about him is awful writing.

In my honest opinion, though, Imran should have made an entry already, even if Aina just happened to see him walking past her in a mall or something. Imran was a huge part of the first part of this show and for him and Annie to just have been forgotten is already pretty silly writing. It doesn't look like he'll appear in episode 45 (I think), but sooner rather than later would be best for this drama. Consistency, yaar.
-sakeena- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yeh drama abi tak chal ra hai kab kaham hogi !!
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sakeena-

It will never end. And even if it does end, it'll live on in our hearts forever.

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Lmaaao so it was you..don't take offense 😆*HAHAHAHA*

And yeah ..it's kindof bad not to show ANY of the two characters post leap.. maybe they thought that viewers won't care but fair viewers like us actually do remember every single character of the show.. Imran Annie being one of them.. some of their story should have been there.
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Aap dekh lo khud hi pata chal jayega 😆
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

I think every member of this thread will give a solid reply to this 🤣
jasmine_anih thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think Imran should know about Maaz. He didn't actually turn his back on the child, he never knew Aina carried to term.
By the way, I like Maaz and Rania. I find it strange the parents want them engaged, I think they are too young and immature to get married but I like them as couple. I am glad Affaq is going to be exposed.
Edited by jasmine_anih - 7 years ago
Hivi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

It will never end. And even if it does end, it'll live on in our hearts forever.

BANG ON !!!

🤣😆