Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Yeh kia tha Abby.. is it sarcastic ?😆

No it isn't sarcastic at all

I so BADLY wanted everyone to see Affaq is not doodh ka dhula the way Mohsin used to think he is and how alia used to portray him to b
Today I can't imagine mere dil ko kitna thandaak mila when Mohsin said the wedding isn't happening even when he comes back

All this time Mohsin agreed to everything Affaq asked for...taabi wanted to stop him but affaq always found his way n taabi cudnt even say that to his face that he is greedy n selfish

But now a zillion thanks to zeby...i like the gal who played zeby btw...she is very pretty with beautiful features n acts well too

What I liked more is this time it wasn't affaqs fault ...he wasn't disloyal but yet this incident was needed to bring him down from la la land...he was thinking he will get taabi n Mohsins money as well...saab muft mein...everything was being served to him on a silver platter

Agree he realized his feelings for TAABI n wasn't evil but still no one cud say anything to him

But today it was so good to see the tables turned

Alia cudnt side with him anymore as well n thanks for showing her admitting that it was her who told taabi not to say anything to Mohsin ...no more ghamand for being the groom's mom anymore

Taabi Affaq confrontation scenes were amazing

I wanted Affaq to have the fear of losing her

To realise that he is very lucky to hv got everything he asked for n value it

This incident will teach him to value taabi n Mohsin more

And From Mohsins side...FINALLY that scene came today for which we hv been waiting for ...the realisation that hurrying taabi marriage rather than letting her study was a BAD DECISION OF MOHSIN...happy realization Mohsin n I loved how AYNA saw how vulnerable he is and was trying to make him feel strong n better instead of saying "told u so"...loved how Mohsin now open up to AYNA and admit he is feeling helpless n doesn't know what to do.. which he never admits to anyone ...todays Mona scene was so poignant n EMNA was looking a zillion bucks

_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

Charm, you only commenting on live review or watched yet?

you really have to watch today!

It is a really good episode easily a 8/10 and I'm not done watching yet

Am offering commentary on your reviews so nonhavent watch it yet 😆 😆
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
So finally we see a mohsin, Alia confrontation scene..
but where is Faraaz?

Either they have scenes with only Faraaz, Sajal, Ayna,
or Faraaz, Mohsin, Ayna
or Mohsin, Ayna, Sajal

none of the fab four together...
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Well there goes my review above
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Tabs

A very good point that was.. I am amazed that everytime these kind of dialogues happen between Tabi n Alia. Maybe cuz it's Alia's mentality. But Alia is not at fault here.. since childhood, this idea have been indulged in our heads that boys van do whatever they want.. nobody will ask them cuz they are boys .. but for girls.. it's not at all the case. It's our society.. Alia, Aina, Aina's Mom, Mohsin.. me , you ? None of us have created these rules.. society has ! But we are not obliged to follow these rules. We need to be open minded regarding these things.. men n women have equal rights in Islam.. so technically there should be more equality between them in Muslim countries.. but sadly it's the other way around..

And Tabi was so so on point.. about everything she said to Alia.. that if she had a relationship, Affaq would have married her ? Or Alia would have accepted her as her bahu ? And that Tabi knows that Alia will never stand for her..cuz she is a girl n she needs to deal with the situation without telling her family ! Yo !

In these situations, I personally feel that nobody should hide anything from anyone.. especially from your parents. They will take you out from every weird situation. That parents should have a wonderful bond with their kids so that they can share everything with them of this kind without hesitation.
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Moshin and Alia's confrontation sound interesting to watch 😆 😆
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Tabs

A very good point that was.. I am amazed that everytime these kind of dialogues happen between Tabi n Alia. Maybe cuz it's Alia's mentality. But Alia is not at fault here.. since childhood, this idea have been indulged in our heads that boys van do whatever they want.. nobody will ask them cuz they are boys .. but for girls.. it's not at all the case. It's our society.. Alia, Aina, Aina's Mom, Mohsin.. me , you ? None of us have created these rules.. society has ! But we are not obliged to follow these rules. We need to be open minded regarding these things.. men n women have equal rights in Islam.. so technically there should be more equality between them in Muslim countries.. but sadly it's the other way around..

And Tabi was so so on point.. about everything she said to Alia.. that if she had a relationship, Affaq would have married her ? Or Alia would have accepted her as her bahu ? And that Tabi knows that Alia will never stand for her..cuz she is a girl n she needs to deal with the situation without telling her family ! Yo !

In these situations, I personally feel that nobody should hide anything from anyone.. especially from your parents. They will take you out from every weird situation. That parents should have a wonderful bond with their kids so that they can share everything with them of this kind without hesitation.

👏 👏 wow! Loved Tabi there...she was bang on!!
sbss thumbnail

Part 4?

Police? That was unexpected...
OHMYGOD...

This is where i take a break and tell you as a character, I like Zaabi's "evil-ness" and appreciate the extent of the villainy she is approaching but she's destroying my TaFaq moment.. and I really want to see TaFaq end up together 😆

okay, back to the show:

uff.. that Tabi scene where she is alone her the room and crying with OST in the back..❤️💔

I am so proud of the direction of the show today...which is saying a lot. cuz till yesterday I didn't think this episode would be worth watching..

zabi reminds me of annie
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

So finally we see a mohsin, Alia confrontation scene..

but where is Faraaz?

Either they have scenes with only Faraaz, Sajal, Ayna,
or Faraaz, Mohsin, Ayna
or Mohsin, Ayna, Sajal

none of the fab four together...

Behen tu pehle pura scene dekh lia kar 😆. Faraz has gone to save Affaq 😛
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Abby thanks for your review 😛

So happy Alia told Moshin the truth about her emotionally blackmailing Tabi!! Hopefully the woman will start redeeming herself!!