Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Part 3
Where are Zaabi's parents?? Anni and Imraan? Is this why she's turned out like this πŸ€”

I have a pet peeve with annoying female leads "throwing themselves" into the lives of others and Zaabi is scratching this nerve real bad ...😳

Oooh... plot twist. Nm. I like her now πŸ˜† that was some thoughtful revenge setting Zaabi had planned.

but that neck grabbing scene was weird but Umer acted really really well in it..

---

I really had thought Alia had come to comfort Taabi and tell her some wise words like how Affaq has changed and really likes her but she was worried about what tabi will say to Mohsin instead. πŸ€“

I really want to talk about this scene, so to take a moment of your time.

This scene was of epic magnitude

The words Taabi hit back at Alia with. she low-key told Alia everything we as viewers wanted to tell her when we first met her. Remember that Tarbiyat wala dialogue..
πŸ‘

I always have said that KNK is a social drama just as well and Fobby has always said that Raania, Taabi and Ayna have been role models as they have chosen different pathways in life but have been committed and not forced into any of them. where as we always had been annoyed by Alia and her hypocrisy..

and truth be told. there are so many women out there in real life--even I am guilty of it too--that are bringing other women down...not to go into a whole feminism speel but that dialogue that Taabi uttered
" Aap mera kabhi saath nahi dehgi" was I feel directed at the audience as well..

what are your thoughts regarding this scene?

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
MONA scene today was so beautiful
Emaad and NAVIN are so good in portraying the aged Mona as well
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Yeah Charm.. today's epi was about TaFaq.. but I didn't mind since there story has some sense. N it was important for them to show this track for Affaq to realize Tabi's worth which he actually did.. ahhh he sang praises for Tabii.. I loved that jail scene.

Baqi MoNa are second leads you know.. they are side kicksπŸ˜†

Okay willing to keep an open mind here πŸ˜† πŸ˜† so are there some solid MoNa scenes/moments?
πŸ€”
_Tabs_ thumbnail
So yeah..
I guess the episode is more TaFaq centric as Charm and Ash have said...

I mean Maaz and Raania are involved but not majorly, except for the ending bit...

so far, I'm like today's epi more than yesterdays which was Maaz-Raania centric...because not only is it about TaFaq but its going back to its roots and making atleast me think of the "bigger picture"

for the past few weeks I've been so focused on the revelation happening and when is Imraan's entry that I forgot the "bigger picture" of the show..which is to show the different aspects of life and that nothing is black or white...

infact, I think I'm enjoying it more because I let go of any expectations I had and it exceeded those low low expectations I had..
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Then it is clear as a day that Alia is purely a selfish woman who only care about Aftaq and herself...she only ensuring that their demands are met no matter at what cost...really hoping Tabi is brave enough to stand up against that self-absorbed woman! 😑
Edited by _Sapphire_ - 7 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

MONA scene today was so beautiful

Emaad and NAVIN are so good in portraying the aged Mona as well

It was good but it could have been much better.. if Mohsin said those dialogues.. something like Aaina you were right or maybe something cheesy but something about Aaina... a proper MoNa moment .. you know.. πŸ˜•
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

It was good but it could have been much better.. if Mohsin said those dialogues.. something like Aaina you were right or maybe something cheesy but something about Aaina... a proper MoNa moment .. you know..πŸ˜•

Oh so it isn't a proper MoNa moment? For goodness sake how long do we have to wait for a proper MoNa moment!! 😑
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Part 4?
Police? That was unexpected...
OHMYGOD...

This is where i take a break and tell you as a character, I like Zaabi's "evil-ness" and appreciate the extent of the villainy she is approaching but she's destroying my TaFaq moment.. and I really want to see TaFaq end up together πŸ˜†

okay, back to the show:

uff.. that Tabi scene where she is alone her the room and crying with OST in the back..β€οΈπŸ’”

I am so proud of the direction of the show today...which is saying a lot. cuz till yesterday I didn't think this episode would be worth watching..
Edited by _Tabs_ - 7 years ago
_Tabs_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Sapphire_

Then it is clear as a day that Alia is purely a selfish woman who only care about Aftaq and herself...she only ensuring that their demands are met no matter at what cost...really hoping Tabi is brave enough to stand up against that self-absorbed woman! 😑

Charm, you only commenting on live review or watched yet?
you really have to watch today!

It is a really good episode easily a 8/10 and I'm not done watching yet
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

So yeah..

I guess the episode is more TaFaq centric as Charm and Ash have said...

I mean Maaz and Raania are involved but not majorly, except for the ending bit...

so far, I'm like today's epi more than yesterdays which was Maaz-Raania centric...because not only is it about TaFaq but its going back to its roots and making atleast me think of the "bigger picture"

for the past few weeks I've been so focused on the revelation happening and when is Imraan's entry that I forgot the "bigger picture" of the show..which is to show the different aspects of life and that nothing is black or white...

infact, I think I'm enjoying it more because I let go of any expectations I had and it exceeded those low low expectations I had..

Tabs - I don't mind the makers showing different aspects of life as long as there is a proper development and justification in the MoNa's storyline which was the original/ main storyline of this show...my real concern is at the moment there isn't any real further development in MoNa and with few eps left and Moshin still not knowing the truth...am wondering how it will be executed..and can it even executed well with limited episodes left or will it be rushed??