Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Hold on guys, I watched the episode.. it was better than yesterday's. I mean both epis of yesterday and today were good.

And yes, next episode is feeling good too.. only 5 episodes left.. I am stressed more n more.. everything needs to be done.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hivi

U r absolutely right. It seems the director n writers ve gone on a break!

Iwant explanations Tabs for your post now .. which part you didn't expect to happen that way 😆
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
PART 2
I'm sorry this is so absurd, this girl just come to their house, unannouced and uninvited ...and then proceeds to lie to Raania...Raania? 🤣
She truly is foolish and then "facebook" ki dosti 🤣🤣 Obviously she hasn't met Father Mohsin.

Zaabi doesn't know how to act 😳 I couldn't take her scene with Tabi seriously with all the unnecessariy hair flipping and awkward laughter.. and "judai kay paanch (5) saal ...dialogue" 🤢

---the rest of the scenes following this seemed rushed. I wanted Taabi to say more and Affaq to try to convince her or seem ashamed a bit more...and then Alia came in..

but awww... the affaq and Tabi scene after that was perfect.. seriously loved it 🥺

If you are doubting to watch the episode please please watch up to the Taabi-Affaq scene!

---my presumptions may have been a litlle biased.. the episode is good so far...
Edited by _Tabs_ - 7 years ago
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Iwant explanations Tabs for your post now .. which part you didn't expect to happen that way 😆

the raania- Maaz nikkah/engagement part.
I felt it was unnecessarily but I did watch it out of context, which I said a few posts back multiple times
Edited by _Tabs_ - 7 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Tabs: What is she's Imraan's long-lost daughter? 🤓 Are we going to have to drop this theory?

Lmaaao Tabs this cracked me up 🤣
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .nilu.

Today's episode...I have mixed feelings about it...it was extension of yesterday's. I'm unable to understand the purpose of bringing in the new girl and filling two episodes with it. Maybe it will have a connection to the ending, but right now it seems quite filler-ish to me. Just going by today's episode, i loved Affaq...he finally has a change of heart and it was nice to see the mature side of him...till now I didn't want Tabi to get married to Affaq..but now I reallly want them to work out..I'm hoping Mohsin forgives him. Next week is going to be fireworks, pre-cap looks promising.

Thank you for your review Nilu...it is appreciated here 👍🏼

The new girl again?! Wonder why the makers are wasting the ast few precious KNK episodes with this girl...what if she is somehow related to Imran or Annie? 🤔
So there's nothing on MoNa/Maaz/Nadia truths coming out...it looked like the series is dragging now and how's disappointing is that!! My newfound fear is that the makers may even rush the whole truth revelation with remaining episodes left Now is really hoping this won't be the case here after all we as audience have been waiting for too long for that moment to come...waiting for the truth revelation to come out as well as wanting to see the impact it will have on the characters...
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Lmaaao at you Zaibi part.. yea she is not that much of a good actor but she definitely acted better than that Nida of Yeh Raha Dil 😆
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Reading Tabi's live review - it's sounded like today is Aftaq and Tabi centric episode LOL
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Lmaaao at you Zaibi part.. yea she is not that much of a good actor but she definitely acted better than that Nida of Yeh Raha Dil😆

Oh ashu...I can't stand that actress who play Nida...she is just irritating!! Don't know what Zaki see in Nida!!
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Yeah Charm.. today's epi was about TaFaq.. but I didn't mind since there story has some sense. N it was important for them to show this track for Affaq to realize Tabi's worth which he actually did.. ahhh he sang praises for Tabii.. I loved that jail scene .

Baqi MoNa are second leads you know.. they are side kicks 😆