DHAMAKA episode today

Loved it

Go ZEBY

Yeh kia tha Abby.. is it sarcastic ?😆
Hivi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I agree with @jnam @nilu
This episode was totally out of place. Infact I had never seen such mediocrity in KNK till date.

What was the need? Looks like they are cashing on trp. Plz watch every one asap so that I can vent out my frustration soon !!!
Edited by Hivi - 7 years ago
Hivi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

U r absolutely right. It seems the director n writers ve gone on a break!
Edited by Hivi - 7 years ago
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Forewarning: I have yet to watch the actual episode. but happened to watch a couple of scenes here and there ...and they felt a bitter taste in my mouth and a uneasy feeling in my heart. I was quite confused as to why until...As Jnam so aptly explained.

Originally posted by: JNam

I see no point to the spectacular Afaq-Tabi coupling. They should have had their own show because the really important issue is the hidden parentge of Maaz. So he is an important character and I am guessing the Rania angle serves to merely bring out the tension between the sistrs tht might lead to the secret being revealed. But Afaq, Tabi and Phupho really serve no purpose aside from being distractions to the main story. I really like Afaq and Tabi. They are far better written than Rania and Maz, and far better acted as well. I mean Hina Altar's cutesy act is very one-note. But, my point remains this: they are a mere distraction. I wanted the show extended to see more of Aina and her husband, not their kids. So, I remain unmoved by the logic of the leap and the kids' tracks except the Maaz track (while ineptly executed, is at least logical to the main story) that should have revealed his lineage by now. Sorry for the rant!

As a viewer, I had become immensely involved in the show and I feel like that overshadowed my sense of belief/faith in the show? I was constantly trying to look at the positives and believed that all the tracks in the show were aiding to the ultimate reveal and focus on MoNa at the end.

However, with the end so near. I am feeling dissatisfied and disjointed. As Jnam said " the really important issue is the hidden parentge of Maaz. So he is an important character and I am guessing the Rania angle serves to merely bring out the tension "

the whole reason of me being unsatisfied was that I was watching a show that was not what the makers had in mind...to them Maaz-Raania are the focus post the leap because they are the central characters through which MoNa revelation would happen...

I had so naively assumed that all the tracks would be of equal importance and that the more and more focused the show got on the Maaz-Raania track , the more unhappy I became. Rather, the show was about Maaz- Raania and the other tracks, which I appreciated far more were the actual fillers...

Concerning " wanted the show extended to see more of Aina and her husband, not their kids. So, I remain unmoved by the logic of the leap and the kids' tracks except the Maaz track (while ineptly executed, is at least logical to the main story) that should have revealed his lineage by now. "

I consider myself a flexible watcher of tv. 😆 So if all the tracks had gotten equal coverage and MoNa included, like the show was 1/4 MoNa oriented, 1/4 Tabi-Affaq, 1/4 Raania-Maaz or something like that, I would've been content...it is important to realize often a show dies a quick death when there are either too many characters and storylines present or when the show is only focused on the leads and there isn't enough to "delve" into...

So If it wasn't for the Maaz-Raania lovefest the show is show casing, I would've been fine. Even the lack of MoNa wouldn't have affected me to significantly..

----------

Just my opinion and Jnam's statement really put sense into what I was thinking. Ofcourse opinions change, after I watch the episode I might change it, although I doubt it 😆 but maybe after next episode or the one there after...

not trying to spread negativity either. so if anyone got offended, I apologize beforehand..
😳

----

to summarize: I think I can watch the show open heartedly now because I know what I want to happen, will probably not. whereas before I kept getting frustrated because I didn't understand the obsession of the showmakers with Raania and Maaz ...it all makes sense now
Edited by _Tabs_ - 7 years ago
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hira hussain aka annie has confirmed she will not be back in knk - i guess that was obvious
_Tabs_ thumbnail
The long post wasn't suppose to scare anyone, did you all run away after it 😆

to summarize: I think I can watch the show open heartedly now because I know what I want to happen, will probably not. whereas before I kept getting frustrated because I didn't understand the obsession of the showmakers with Raania and Maaz ...it all makes sense now
Edited by _Tabs_ - 7 years ago
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Haven't watch the ep yet...and is willing to offer commentary on the reviews if anyone is interested 😆 😆

To be frank here - am quite disappointed that it is taking too long for Imran to come back...he should have been back ages ago by now...and that would been part of the original storyline and development...MoNa's relationship could have been explore in a more throughput level...starting to think if there wasn't an extension then it's would have also avoided unnecessary fillers/scenes and also Imran's entry in the show would have been quicker and we may even got the right proportions of scenes between the characters...the extension in a way ruined our original KNK theme as the makers used that extension to take the story in a different direction

My mind had come to this conclusion :

Pre-leap MoNa-centric

Post-leap Maaz and Rania centric 🤢 let face it even MoNa are becoming more like side characters...generally most of the post-leap episodes involves Maaz and Rania
Edited by _Sapphire_ - 7 years ago
_Tabs_ thumbnail
okay, Im going to start watching. Forewarning: I may skip a few scenes..
We start with Affaq and Zaabi meeting and let me just say I like an angry Affaq when he isn't angry at Tabi 🤣

He's threatening this girl/warning him off that she isn't the girl he will marry and I'm low-key very proud of him 👏😎

Gosh---I so wish they would have cast Umer as Maaz as well

What is she's Imraan's long-lost daughter? 🤓 Are we going to have to drop this theory?

"I'm sorry. Main tumhare liye Shaadi ka card Lana bhool kiya" 🤣🤣🤣

This opening scene just may be the redemption for it all...easily one of my favorite scenes.