Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
@Tabs noo mohsin finding out is a must i would say but i would rather ayna told him instead of somebody else
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _Sapphire_

Actually no Simz Abby never does any reviews for this show so this is the first one we have seen her doing one 😆 😆

Oh 😆

Word Count: 1

_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Did IF freeze for tht longest time ever? or just me..
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well...that was a buzzkill in our discussion 😳

3-4 hours...talk
about
bad
timing 😆
Edited by _Tabs_ - 7 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jasmine_anih

I think Imran should know about Maaz. He didn't actually turn his back on the child, he never knew Aina carried to term.

By the way, I like Maaz and Rania. I find it strange the parents want them engaged, I think they are too young and immature to get married but I like them as couple. I am glad Affaq is going to be exposed.

They are immature yea
Thry are young yea

I think that only engagement was fine at this stage but now they are also doing Nikah. Well I agree about Maaz may not be coming back once he is gone.. but oh well..

I am sad that Affaq will have to face all that.. but It will be a great step towards his development. I would have been happy on him being exposed if he was still interested in that girl. But here we saw how he didn't want that girl to happen now. I agree he should have told everything to Tabi.. that was the only mistake.. otherwise I don't think he was at fault ..
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

Well...that was a buzzkill in our discussion 😳

3-4 hours...talk
about
bad
timing 😆

Ughh I so hated it.. n I went to sleep.. IF ne acha nai kia 😆
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
This Monday's epi is so much better than the other Mondays
The story progressed

Rama got a verdict

And Affaq taabi got a new gear

I really don't understand why people r calling today's epi filler

Given many things happened today
Edited by ABBY_JERAN - 7 years ago
Hivi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

They are immature yea
Thry are young yea

I think that only engagement was fine at this stage but now they are also doing Nikah. Well I agree about Maaz may not be coming back once he is gone.. but oh well..

I am sad that Affaq will have to face all that.. but It will be a great step towards his development. I would have been happy on him being exposed if he was still interested in that girl. But here we saw how he didn't want that girl to happen now. I agree he should have told everything to Tabi.. that was the only mistake.. otherwise I don't think he was at fault ..

I second that ash.

I m feeling little anxious for Affaq at this stage. Now when his character is showing little development, this zebi scandal has to happen but it is necessary for Affu to come clean before their wedding.

As far as MaRa are concerned, I want them to marry asap in order to get rid of them so that focus could shift to our MoNa darlings.

Imran plz come back wherever you are! I so so wanted his entry in today's episode when MaRa's car broke down. Imran unko lift offer kar deta!!! That would have been a great entry!

Plz makers show some real MoNa scene. I m tired of waiting ...
Ab itne kam episode reh gaye hain ki sabr nahi ho Raha.
Edited by Hivi - 7 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

REVIEW EPI 44 ...PART 1...AFFAQ TAABI...

FINALLY today officially I am a TAABI AFFAQ FAN...i can STILL remember the first proper scene of this Jodi when taabi was in yellow n brought tea for Mohsin but Affaq was there in the lawn instead n seeing her he said NOT BAD...n taabi was so angry...
from that scene to today's scene when Affaq FINALLY acknowledged his feelings for TAABI...that was REALWALA feelings...and for the VERY first time TAABI blushed...i CAN'T say HOW HAPPY I was...

agree he is greedy but he values TAABI for her genuineness and straightforwardness and innocence and TAABI has also FINALLY realised that he is not evil...she does know he is greedy and selfish and keeps poking him about doing things on his own...

.slowly slowly he is changing...biggest proof is in the car when the issue was just ice cream flavour but I loved how the convo turned out to be how Affaq doesn't hv the habit of asking n taabi doesn't say anything..and for a change n surprisingly it was Affaq who said LET'S CHANGE A LITTLE FOR EACH OTHER...n when he said it he meant it...n that's what counts...and I really liked how his ex had no effect on hum whatsoever and he is now 100% loyal to TAABI and indeed is serious to hv a good life with her...

among all the 5 kids...i love Affaq taabi characterizations the MOST...and UMERU NARU AND MARYAM are just tailor made for the roles...NOW I REALLY REALLY want the wedding to happen...

MUAAHH !! Wah wah ! Abby so true.. I felt the same as you.. and that ice cream flavour scene is my favorite too due to the impact it had.. he wants to change.. and when Tabi asked why does he want to change .. he became so serious n said I seriously want to nibhao this shadi nwant our marriage to work and I am actually serious about this relationship..

These words are enough proof on how he is a good guy for Tabi... just needs to change his mentality a bit.. that Tabi will change I hope.

And I think people say Affaq is not a good choice for Tabi cuz of his character plus his studies.. he didn't do that much higher studies maybe.. but hey, you know what, the level of studies can't tell the mentality of a man. He can do PhD n still have the same mentality as Affaq.. and some haave not studied that well or higher due to x y reasons and they are more mature than those who studied. That doctor for example, whose proposal came for Tabi, have we or anyone from Mohsin family seen him ? No. but since he was a doctor.. they found it a better proposal.. n yeah family was good too.. no.. you can't judge a person by others or his family's views on him.. you have to meet the person to actually have an idea on how he actually is.. there are so many cases of this kind..
Edited by -RisingAsh- - 7 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

This Monday's epi is so much better than the other Mondays
The story progressed

Rama got a verdict

And Affaq taabi got a new gear

I really don't understand why people r calling today's epi filler

Given many things happened today

Yes.. these two things happened.. bas ? To be very honest we didn't care about MaNia that much .. as you said.. hamari bala se.. but yeah TaFaq got a good due.. yesterday belonged to them for me.. they had real scenes. So yeah story progressed for them.. but otherwise a filler episode it was.. in the sense, no dhamaka happened, no shadi started, no Imran entered.. if you know what I mean 😆