Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Simz786

Guysss - i messaged asad on insta he said he will be back

well...he better hurry... cuz I'd hate if the ending was super rushed ...
although I do have to ask...what is your opinions on the revelation...Do you think it needs to be revealed? at all or no? because if MoNa and fam can continue being happy and content, why does the truth have to even come out ?
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

Tabi used such large urdu words, I got lost

🀣

Ash--A little help please πŸ˜†

Ohh I just loved that dialogue by Taabi

' Aitbaar kisi ilhaami kaifiyat ka naam nahi hai.. jo kahin se bhi nazil hojaye.. zameeni haqaiq ki baat karen '

It means that trust is not some kind of revelation from Allah that comes into your heart directly.. you need to prove it by wordly means.. like you have to be practical and prove it on your own.
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Charms--to answer your question of why I didn't like the dinner table scene...was that it didn't feel organic...in fact, it felt very forced.. one minute everyone was worried about Raania not being home and then flipped to the fact that raania and maaz can get married.. I wish it was executed in another manner😳

Yeah come and think of it I agree it's was very sudden thing, so agree with you here it's wasn't that great ..that's why I like reviewing episodes after watching because that when I get a better overall picture of the ep. I usually need time to process the scenes I have watched and to clear my thoughts...so am rubbish at live reviews as they don't reflect my true judgments/opinions LOL

I originally liked it because it's was a first real MoNa and FaSa happy moment which is something we didnt even get in the pre-leap but you are right...it did came out as a sudden and forced scene...
_Tabs_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Ohh I just loved that dialogue by Taabi

' Aitbaar kisi ilhaami kaifiyat ka naam nahi hai.. jo kahin se bhi nazil hojaye.. zameeni haqaiq ki baat karen '

It means that trust is not some kind of revelation from Allah that comes into your heart directly.. you need to prove it by wordly means.. like you have to be practical and prove it on your own.

Bravo! That is deep...Words to live by, by: tabinda mohsin πŸ˜†

the way Raania quotes Ayna, she should also quote Taabi πŸ˜†
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

well...he better hurry... cuz I'd hate if the ending was super rushed ...

although I do have to ask...what is your opinions on the revelation...Do you think it needs to be revealed? at all or no? because if MoNa and fam can continue being happy and content, why does the truth have to even come out ?

I think it's important, taabi & rania, ashar will respect annie more and hopefully maaz.
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

I feel like Monday's episodes are always a little lack luster compared to tuesday's ...

Great mind think alike as last week I have said the same thing!! Tuesdays episodes are usually better than Mondays
_Tabs_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Sapphire_

Yeah come and think of it I agree it's was very sudden thing, so agree with you here it's wasn't that great ..that's why I like reviewing episodes after watching because that when I get a better overall picture of the ep. I usually need time to process the scenes I have watched and to clear my thoughts...so am rubbish at live reviews as they don't reflect my true judgments/opinions LOL

I originally liked it because it's was a first real MoNa and FaSa happy moment which is something we didnt even get in the pre-leap but you are right...it did came out as a sudden and forced scene...

even with live-reviewing ...for me it a method to collect thoughts and then you can change them...or elaborate some bits...not that its a fixed opinion ...I mean I hate Affaq in one post and love him in the next so..🀣
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I liked this mondays epi compared to the last 2-3 Mondays
Edited by Simz786 - 7 years ago
_Tabs_ thumbnail

I think it's important, taabi & rania, ashar will respect annie more and hopefully maaz.

To play devil's advocate here...would you be fine if Mohsin doesn't know but the kids do?πŸ˜‰
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Fobby abby forces everyone to do reviews and she also reviews herself πŸ˜†

Actually no Simz Abby never does any reviews for this show so this is the first we have seen her doing one πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Edited by _Sapphire_ - 7 years ago