Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

It's kind of a filler episode.. I feel

yeah...

Word Count: 1

_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Also enjoyed the mother and daughters moments - they share a great bond with one another - can see a strong attachment there 😛
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Guysss - i messaged asad on insta he said he will be back
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

I watched the episode when I first posted in this thread today, but was waiting for everybody else to start commenting.

My favorite scene was the Taabi/Afaaq scene, actually. I knew he was growing fondness for her and it was so cute to see it come out today. Seeing Taabi get even the tiniest bit flustered at Afaaq was cute, too.

I cannot stand Maaz and Raania and hate all of their scenes. I know hate is a strong word but they are just torture to sit through because of the forced hand of it all.

totally agree of the Taabi/Afaaq part... their relationships seems to be growing even tho we haven't gotten many scene of them together...
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

REVIEW EPI 44 ...PART 1...AFFAQ TAABI...

FINALLY today officially I am a TAABI AFFAQ FAN...i can STILL remember the first proper scene of this Jodi when taabi was in yellow n brought tea for Mohsin but Affaq was there in the lawn instead n seeing her he said NOT BAD...n taabi was so angry...
from that scene to today's scene when Affaq FINALLY acknowledged his feelings for TAABI...that was REALWALA feelings...and for the VERY first time TAABI blushed...i CAN'T say HOW HAPPY I was...

agree he is greedy but he values TAABI for her genuineness and straightforwardness and innocence and TAABI has also FINALLY realised that he is not evil...she does know he is greedy and selfish and keeps poking him about doing things on his own...

.slowly slowly he is changing...biggest proof is in the car when the issue was just ice cream flavour but I loved how the convo turned out to be how Affaq doesn't hv the habit of asking n taabi doesn't say anything..and for a change n surprisingly it was Affaq who said LET'S CHANGE A LITTLE FOR EACH OTHER...n when he said it he meant it...n that's what counts...and I really liked how his ex had no effect on hum whatsoever and he is now 100% loyal to TAABI and indeed is serious to hv a good life with her...

among all the 5 kids...i love Affaq taabi characterizations the MOST...and UMERU NARU AND MARYAM are just tailor made for the roles...NOW I REALLY REALLY want the wedding to happen...

What the...?!!! Do my eyes deceive me?!! Abby does reviews now?!!!!👏👏👏
Simz786 thumbnail
Fobby abby forces everyone to do reviews and she also reviews herself 😆
_Tabs_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

REVIEW EPI 44 ...PART 1...AFFAQ TAABI...

FINALLY today officially I am a TAABI AFFAQ FAN...i can STILL remember the first proper scene of this Jodi when taabi was in yellow n brought tea for Mohsin but Affaq was there in the lawn instead n seeing her he said NOT BAD...n taabi was so angry...
from that scene to today's scene when Affaq FINALLY acknowledged his feelings for TAABI...that was REALWALA feelings...and for the VERY first time TAABI blushed...i CAN'T say HOW HAPPY I was...

agree he is greedy but he values TAABI for her genuineness and straightforwardness and innocence and TAABI has also FINALLY realised that he is not evil...she does know he is greedy and selfish and keeps poking him about doing things on his own...

.slowly slowly he is changing...biggest proof is in the car when the issue was just ice cream flavour but I loved how the convo turned out to be how Affaq doesn't hv the habit of asking n taabi doesn't say anything..and for a change n surprisingly it was Affaq who said LET'S CHANGE A LITTLE FOR EACH OTHER...n when he said it he meant it...n that's what counts...and I really liked how his ex had no effect on hum whatsoever and he is now 100% loyal to TAABI and indeed is serious to hv a good life with her...

among all the 5 kids...i love Affaq taabi characterizations the MOST...and UMERU NARU AND MARYAM are just tailor made for the roles...NOW I REALLY REALLY want the wedding to happen...

mubarak ho 😆

I have to say, I am a Umer Naru fan and I didn't even know him before the show 😆I saw he was in a recent kitni ghaira baki hai episode this week so even watched that..the episode was terrible, he wasn't 😆
_Tabs_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simz786

Fobby abby forces everyone to do reviews and she also reviews herself 😆

it's a new development, even I am surprised 😆
_Tabs_ thumbnail
I feel like Monday's episodes are always a little lack luster compared to tuesday's ...
Simz786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

it's a new development, even I am surprised 😆

But she loves writing big long paragraphs on what she loves 😆