Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Ahh that scene at the dinner table was soo cute 😳 When faraaz was like mera khana abhi khatam nai hua and then mohsin announces the wedding
Edited by Simz786 - 7 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think we all dislike Rania Maaz cuz they kind of fell in love all of a sudden.. out of nowhere.. if the kind of scenes MaNia are getting, Affaq n Tabi would have got, or maybe will get after.. they would deffo look suuuper cute n unforced cux they had a proper relationship development I'd say.. but oh well
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hayee that sirf 15 din phir tumse gin gin ke badla loonga 😳
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Affu should have told to that random girl that he is ALREADY married instead of telling her that he is going to marry
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Omgg ! The precappp ! Tomorrow will be dhamaka
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wait, So affaq had eloped with this Zaabi 😳
I need details now 😆

--skipped that Maaz- Raania scene, seemed repetitive..

MoNa scene time!

OH! but Affaq interrupted...
He ( affaq ) seems to be "maturing" he doesn't want to do Vaalima to be from Mohsin's side? right... but then he agree's super quickly which is suspicious 🤔

I think he has a typical "desi man" ( I use the term loosely) mentality. that is his right to own/be given things by the in-laws...

_Tabs_ thumbnail
Maaz- Ayna scenes seem to be the only ones I can "hasam" or digest easily...and that convo was really needed...some harsh words have gone around so it was good that the mom-in-law/mom and son cleared the air a bit

That Car scene was cute...liked it a lot/...see Affaq isn't such a bad guy?
" khud ko thoda thoda badal tha hai"

_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Will give Aftaq credit for being honest with his girlfriend when he couldn't with Tabi or her parents and another credit for not two timing both girls 😳

But am more excited about the precap!! 😆 😆

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

REVIEW EPI 44 ...PART 1...AFFAQ TAABI...

FINALLY today officially I am a TAABI AFFAQ FAN...i can STILL remember the first proper scene of this Jodi when taabi was in yellow n brought tea for Mohsin but Affaq was there in the lawn instead n seeing her he said NOT BAD...n taabi was so angry...
from that scene to today's scene when Affaq FINALLY acknowledged his feelings for TAABI...that was REALWALA feelings...and for the VERY first time TAABI blushed...i CAN'T say HOW HAPPY I was...

agree he is greedy but he values TAABI for her genuineness and straightforwardness and innocence and TAABI has also FINALLY realised that he is not evil...she does know he is greedy and selfish and keeps poking him about doing things on his own...

.slowly slowly he is changing...biggest proof is in the car when the issue was just ice cream flavour but I loved how the convo turned out to be how Affaq doesn't hv the habit of asking n taabi doesn't say anything..and for a change n surprisingly it was Affaq who said LET'S CHANGE A LITTLE FOR EACH OTHER...n when he said it he meant it...n that's what counts...and I really liked how his ex had no effect on hum whatsoever and he is now 100% loyal to TAABI and indeed is serious to hv a good life with her...

among all the 5 kids...i love Affaq taabi characterizations the MOST...and UMERU NARU AND MARYAM are just tailor made for the roles...NOW I REALLY REALLY want the wedding to happen...
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Tabi used such large urdu words, I got lost
🤣

Ash--A little help please 😆