Okay that was a normal scene lol
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
It's kind of a filler episode.. I feel
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Tabby I didn't like Affu and Tabi jodi 😳 still think Tabi deserve someone better than him
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Okay that was a normal scene lol

Agreed

Word Count: 1

_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Let me get a little happy 🤣🤣🤣
I deserve it for all the Raania- Maaz torture I have suffered.

Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I watched the episode when I first posted in this thread today, but was waiting for everybody else to start commenting.
My favorite scene was the Taabi/Afaaq scene, actually. I knew he was growing fondness for her and it was so cute to see it come out today. Seeing Taabi get even the tiniest bit flustered at Afaaq was cute, too.

I cannot stand Maaz and Raania and hate all of their scenes. I know hate is a strong word but they are just torture to sit through because of the forced hand of it all.
_Tabs_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Sapphire_

Tabby I didn't like Affu and Tabi jodi 😳 still think Tabi deserve someone better than him

I mean yeah,...Taabi deserves the best but idk Taabi-Affu remind me of MoNa in some ways...so I guess theirs that. but I always like hate to love relationship..this insta-love situation like Raania- Maaz doesn't appeal to me that much.
😳
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

I watched the episode when I first posted in this thread today, but was waiting for everybody else to start commenting.

My favorite scene was the Taabi/Afaaq scene, actually. I knew he was growing fondness for her and it was so cute to see it come out today. Seeing Taabi get even the tiniest bit flustered at Afaaq was cute, too.

I cannot stand Maaz and Raania and hate all of their scenes. I know hate is a strong word but they are just torture to sit through because of the forced hand of it all.

Agree with you Fobs about Maaz and Rania but I don't think Affu really love Tabi - he loves what she can offer him meaning her dad's money...having said that am still watching the ep so might change my mind later on if I see a new development in Affus's character but it is unlikely
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Given everyone has watched it
My review coming soon
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Charms--my fondness for AffBi aside. don't you see or think there have been "improvements" in Affaq...
I saw him only as a greedy side piece in the show initially 😆

but he's come around a lot...I think the upcoming episodes will show that he is not "evil or greedy" in the traditional way. as some of the previous episodes have shown.. he just looks out for himself first and foremost...he's ambitious you could say...?

and yeah, he leans toward Money and wealth a lot but I put that on his upbringing by Alia...whose always had the same mindset and hence Affaq's tarbiyat was such that he wasn't aware of any other way...but ever since he's come to live with Mohsin and Fam. His way of thinking and thought proccess is changing...