I'm a dramebaaz πŸ˜†

literally.

πŸ˜‰
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

PART 2:

OH FARAAZ SAID IT! " Mohsin's Zid and Ana" isn't the whole show revolved around this πŸ˜† and no one has managed to say it to Mohsin's face except Faraaz yet...πŸ‘

AHH! So the reason Mohsin is super duper mad is because he was betrayed by his sister, ( Aia) and now his brother, and also by his wife, although he doesn't know that yet...😳...he only thinks that Aania is an accomplice to Faraaz and Sajal...

Faraaz: Rishto ko nibhana kay liye, Lachak raakh ni par thi hai"
πŸ‘πŸ‘

Faraaz has the best dialogues today..

Y;all my heart is breaking seeing these brothers fight πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

Only, Mohsin wants Maaz to divorce Raania and Ayna is totally against it for obvious reasons..

plus she knows what it feels like to be betrayed and divorced and bear the brunt of society...

Which brings me to a question of why do men in general / dramas take divorce so lightly?

har baat baat par talaq? I seriously have issues with this...😳 I think it promotes marriage as to something that is very easily breakable...when in fact it is so complex. not only are you bringing one rishta/relationship but many others as well...marriage is a foundational building block in life, and while just because it is this, many people who should not be together / remain together, even with abusive/unhealthy realtionships ( which is also wrong). but that's a separate story for later...

Thank god Maaz showed up for once ...I know we all love mohsin and all but seriously, if this was any other, any other show Mohsin is a terrible father and husband--* IF THIS WAS A DIFFERENT SHOW* although one can argue, he still is πŸ€“ but all the other characters know his children more than he himself knows Raania and Taabi, so this "mere bachay, mere bachay Jaap is annoying even for mohsin himself.

Faraaz: "Not every problem in life can be solved by screaming, yelling "

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN YOU HAD TO TELL MOHSIN THIS YEARS AGO?! πŸ€”πŸ˜³

Faraaz seriously needs to write a book, " Wise words by forever chill man, Faraaz. " I'd buy it in a heartbeat. and if you all pitch in, we can promote it too. πŸ˜†

Rishte nibhane k liye lachak rakhni parti hai ! πŸ‘πŸΌ

I will buy that book too !
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I used to love Khalla taking Mohsin Mian's class and giving him reality check ,,,,today Faraz did it .
I also want to see Asher and also the girls standing firmly besides Aina and telling Aina how much she means to them .
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
I am here
I am here

And watching the epi on TV right now

Carry on with the review
I am here
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

super review @Taps.
Amazing episode. every body performed their best. but I am crying watching Mohsin crying in the last scene and in precap. Ayna truely broke his trust and heart :(
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
MaNia scene .. as repetitive as always πŸ˜†
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Mohsin had so much disgust for Maaz knowing that he is not Faraz ka beta.. why ?
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Part 5

Taabi:
maazi ki ghaltiyo ko mustakbil par haavi nahi hona dehtey
[the mistakes of the past, shouldn't overshadow the future]

I LOVE the parallel the writers are providing us in these last 4 episodes or so...the begining/ jist of the all the lovestories be in MaRa or AffBi, they all overshadow Ayna's life some how but the results are all different, goes to show how many ways/ paths there are. no ending is a true ending, ultimately. the story must go on..

Taabi: this is a second chance, but there will be no third. 🀣🀣🀣 you tell him! 🀣

----

Uff God! Why are these two, so stupid. everytime they want to "hide and meet" something bad happens😳

Maaz, get her a phone, so she can text you, for goodness sake. or keep a pet bird/pigeon that travels between your rooms...

---

Possible MoNa scene?

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Mohsin had so much disgust for Maaz knowing that he is not Faraz ka beta.. why ?

It wasn't disgust

He was insecure as maaz is not from family

If maaz wasn't married to raania then Mohsin c
Wudnt hv cared or reacted so much

Given maaz Maaz is planning to take raniya abroad Mohsin can't put his trust on hum now given he now knows maaz isn't faraz blood

Aatra.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I just visualised a beautiful MoNa confrontation ❀️and emotional patch in my mind with a intense scene between Imran-Mohsin-Aina πŸ˜† The wait for next Monday will drive me nuts this time!