Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
PART 3:

alright,

I believe the sole purpose of that Raania-Ayna-Taabi conversation was to remind Ayna of the obstacles she had to go through..

1) Raania said, Agar baaba de Talaq delwadi toh? If mohsin manages to get Maaz to divorce her?

Mohsin=Imraan's father ( Abid Ali) the man was hellbent on having his son divorce Ayna, he managed to do so too. and ultimately was the only thing that made Imraan come back home to him after he left with Imraan..

I truely believe the scene where the police takes Imraan, and followed by his father's manipulation didn't happen, then Ayna and Imraan would have lasted or atleast had another chance...

2)Raania: if it happens, I'll do something to myself: after having the divorce papers handed to her, Ayna slit her wrist in front of Imraan's mother..

and last but not the least,

Ayna's promise " to never let something like this happen" Not only is she promising her daughter to safeguard her happiness, she's promising her past self that she was helpless at the time, her mother , saajal, no one was there for her but Ayna is ride or die...she's die ( I hope not) for Raania/her kids/ anyone she loves or go to the end of the world for them.

Ayna is one of the most spectacular heroines I've managed to watch in recent times. The others are Zuleka ( MNYH ) and Anmol ( Dillagi)...the wonderful part is not that they are righteous but they are flawed. and that makes them more human.

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

and the precap , Mohsin took it much worse than I thought . He is totally broken without Aina .

OMG I KNOOW.. my baby is broken !! He badly needs Aina ! I want a dhamakedar conversation between these two to settle things down.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
And Faraz is my JAAAN !! We all need a family member like him in our lives. He has been so calm ! Throughout the show ! So mature, so intelligent ! But he does react when needed ! Today he did .. when Mohsin was saying bad stuff for Maaz, he SPOKE up for him .. Mohsin actually said bad stuff.. he was so into his khoon that he forgot about Faraz being his guardian !
_Tabs_ thumbnail
I've been avoiding spoilers as best as I can, but...I have a bad feeling I know what's going to happen 😭
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

OMG I KNOOW.. my baby is broken !! He badly needs Aina ! I want a dhamakedar conversation between these two to settle things down.

Maaz going with his dad , do you think he wants Imran to come back to Aina's life because clearly Maaz does not thinks that high of Mohsin and now that he knows that Aina is his mother , he wants to take care of her . Maybe Imran is still waiting for Aina , I don't know , just assuming ...
Mohsin is going to lose Aina forever if he does not changes his ways .
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

I've been avoiding spoilers as best as I can, but...I have a bad feeling I know what's going to happen 😭

No you don't know anything I assure you
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

sorry , I think I gave some parts away , but most of it is assumptions ...anyway , no more ... enjoy the show
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Tanyaz

Yes, I guess, this is a possibility and it would be logical too. But Maaz, needs to think too on why Imran gave his Mom divorce ? He can't let this matter go like this.

And No Imran has no rights on Aina 😳 ! No ImNa please.. Only MoNa in the end please !
FLORASRA thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Loved today's episode.
The romantic scene of Tabi and Affaq, fight scene between the brothers, the revelation scene of Ayna and the last scene of Mohsin were great.
All the younger generation has their own stories and their characters' have developed but I feel that Ashir's character should also have its own story.
In the last two episodes I have not seen Ashir taking part in the family's issues. He was least bothered and he started making his paperwork for foreign university. And in today's episode his only work was to get a glass of water and stand there seeing his sister cry. Like seriously can't he console her. Ashir is total disappointment. Except Ashir all the characters have their own space in the drama.
Waiting for Imran's entry and Mohsin-Imran face off after revelation.
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Part 4:
tbh, Faraaz and saajal are ride or die too 😆 maybe saajal a little less, esp after she threatened Ayna that she'd tell mohsin the truth...

All three of them know that is Mohsin knows the truth, it would be easier to tell him that Maaz is Ayna's son rather than hide it still and still Faraaz, Saajal, Ayna made a promise and are keeping it.

They are even risking loosing maaz...Saajal is at risk of loosing her beloved son who she has fought for and we've hated her for it. but she still is not saying anything has redeemed her in my eyes..

but OH! IS HE GOING TO BE THE ONE WHO SEEKS IMRAAN OUT?😲

Shukar Allah! Affu miyan is still here 😆 So much development, my heart mein laadoo poot poot rahey hai 🤣

I know we talked a slight bit about it last time, but Affaq and Ayna parallels?

"insaan jis se mohabbat kartay hai, usko dukh nahi dehna chahta"

[One doesn't wish to hurt, those he loves/near to his heart]

"kabhi Kabhi maazi ki ghaltiya aap ka doore tak peecha karti hai"

[sometimes how past mistakes follow you for a long time]

who thinks this is for Mohsin/Ayana more so than AffBi?

* is that why Maaz's name is Maaz? He is Ayna's Maaz, aka Ayna's Past?* and the past has to be overcome, so that means Maaz dies?! 😲😲😲

Ghalti maazi ki hoti hai, aur dawo par mushtakbil lag jata hai

[the mistake is of the past and the future has to gamble/take the risk for it]

The writers were on a roll, amazing dialogues today! 👏

seriously.. who dies/ gets shot, I am so anxious, avoiding spoilers is hard 😆

Edited by _Tabs_ - 7 years ago