OMG NYLA JAFFERY IS SERIOUS

--HiNa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
i heard on fb she is very serious right now
her cancer is at last stage

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10154497979732897&set=a.10150332721297897.350152.728107896&type=3&theater
Edited by MaNanHoLiC - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I hv seen her in so many shows and she is such a natural actress
Me too just got to see the need just now on t.v. n I was shocked

Felt so so so bad
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hope someone can help here

My blood group is A-
N are in denmark

Wish i could help her

_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG, I loved watching her shows

...Now I feel bad for her and family ...* prayers for her family
Edited by _Tabs_ - 7 years ago
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Yeah i saw this, may allah grant her health
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ameen summa ameen ameen ameen
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

NO blood donation was ever requested for Naila Jaffri

Anjum Rizvi stated that she is undergoing chemotherapy and was worried to know about the social media response.
SAIRA KHAN ABOUT 18 HOURS AGO

Naila Jaffrey who is one of our most respected actresses was diagnosed with cancer few months back and is currently under going through chemotherapy at the Liaquat National Hospital. While in the past day there has been a massive outpour from celebrities as well as from her fans requesting for a blood donation for her pasted all over the social media, a statement from the hospitals spokesperson was recently made slamming the appeal as a rumour and cleared that NO request was made for blood donation either from her or from her attendant!

Contrary to reports circulating around the various social media pages that Jaffrey is in need of blood donation the statement issued by Mr Anjum Rizvi said,

"Nayla Jaffery is an old friend of mine, she was worried and embarrassed to know about the social media response and categorically denied any such statement from her or her attendant"

Read : Asma Abbas fought with cancer brave and strong

He further added,

"She is a regular visitor of the hospital for her chemo sessions and has requested me to inform every one of her well-being and her satisfaction with the care of Liaquat National health care services. No request for blood donation has been made at any point"

The statement came within minutes of a leading newspaper having quoted playwright and lyricist Ali Moeen saying that Jaffrey wanted to be shifted to Shaukat Khanum Hospital in Lahore for her cancer treatment.

With Naila Jaffrey currently undergoing chemotherapy at the Liaquat National Hospital in Karachi, HIP would like to wish the ailing actress speedy recovery as she is without any doubt a national treasure of this country.