Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hy dr
All the updates were so gud
Ishveer shimla trips were awesome. They enjoyed a lot and we too..
Ragini is cute in all her behavior.
Sorry for replying late since stuck with some work.
Still 5 epis are pending to read dr. Will comment next after reading those too soon.
Love you
😉
Keep smiling and writing
Take care 😊
Mayashelly thumbnail
I am really very happy for our smriti and Gowtham. I too loved their onscreen rithika-sharman pair a lot and wished them to be as pair but nothing such happened. But in real life they gonna tie their knot. That's really a happy news to all of us. And of course they will be the best happiest couple for ever 😃 😳
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
ragini ishani scenes were so cute.poor ranveer is confused how he crossed his limit when he hadn't crossed limit on wedding night.ha ha.ishani wearing Saree as only it works for love making.hope it works
jasminerahul thumbnail
on the show Sharman left ritika without trying to find out how she is in this condition. that's how she turned -'ve.felt sad for this pair.but surprised that they were an offscreen pair and got engaged too
jasminerahul thumbnail
good to see ishani arranging surprise for ranveer.decoration was beautiful.anniversary cake was so beautiful. thanks for the picture.sad that ranveer refused for love making as he thinks that he already made a mistake by making love to her in drunk state and ie scared of pregnancy. good that atleast now ishani revealed the truth.how will ranveer react?
jasminerahul thumbnail
oh ranveer got angry.but like ishani said he too lied to her once to surprise her.loved ranveer's anger melting seeing ishani's tears and apologising. cake feeding scene was sweet .ranveer wants the cake eaten by ishani.so romantic 
jasminerahul thumbnail
Loved the conversation.Ranveer apologizing ...isjveer talk abt what ranveer said in drunken state regarding his inferiority was nice.like ranveer said tho he reached a good level some ppl r still taunting him n thats d pathetic side of our society.ishani pushing him n holding him closer..ranveer's reaction n ishani's response was cute,romance was passionate
Nandhini20 thumbnail
Hi sakshi 
How r u ???,
 read all the updates and all r as usual great 
Just luved all the episodes
Happy that ishveer patched up after their small fight
This episode is really sooo romantic ;) 
Just luved this as there was only ishveer in it 

Bye 
Take care and be safe 
Nandhini20 thumbnail
I too luved sharman and rithika pair in the show but their marriage is stopped in the show which made me somewhat sad but after hearing their marriage nrws in real life i was happy but felt that some magic should happen and this should also happen in our ishveers life !!! 8)  
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Just can't find words to express my feelings. Great episode. Waiting for the next.👏